• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah that's a classic one of CBR's miserably inaccurate videos. At this point I don't know if they spew this stuff as actual information, or if they're just making themselves look stupid to get more views. Literally even when ignoring most stuff that's blatantly wrong, they straight up contradict themselves several times in the very same video.

https://www.cbr.com/dragon-ball-ultra-instinct-goku-vs-captain-marvel-fight/

I just skimmed through and some of the trash arguments made me almost throw up. They said Carol has the advantage in speed because she can fly at the speed of light (even though she's faster than that, and so is Goku). And that absorbing energy would come into play (not when you're only 4-B getting blasted by Low 2-C beams). They argued that Carol being a "Celestial Being" somehow makes a combat difference (uh, so what? Goku is a god by technicality. If we're using name fallacies, Goku is far stronger).

CBR needs to just stop and leave powerscaling to the people that will actually put the effort into powerscaling. I think they followed Stan Lee's golden rule of "if you have two superheroes fight each other, have it end in a tie so the debate keeps going".

Also, remember the time they said Scarlet Witch could beat Thor while showing a panel where she states she can't beat Thor?

It's just... CBR articles are just cringe inducing. I was ashamed of even copying and pasting the link, to be honest with you. It felt like a moral failure lol

He's talking about MUI Goku, who is Universe level+ in the anime and Multi-Galaxy level in the manga, higher than Galaxy level

Also, kind of funny how he says UI Goku is 3-C because of that, even though SSG Goku near the beginning of Super had a 3-A feat.

SSG > UI?

jk, don't hurt me lol

What happened to Child Emperor after Homeless Emperor threw that massive Spirit Bomb at him.

Here are some possibilities I came up with:

1. Blast somehow saved him. He is with Saitama and Flash now.
2. Tatsumaki heard his warnings and shielded him with her barrier.
3. He is dead.
4. He tanked and survived it on his own and will likely awaken Ultra Instinct Sign.

What do you guys think?

It's gotta be Option 4. He calculated that the blast hurdling toward him would be the optimal conditions to force him to break his limits, achieve Ultra Instinct -Sign- and wreck house. However, before he can wreck all the Cadres, his heat will reach its limit, causing him to pass out and need to be shielded while he struggles to regain his stamina. Just watch.

Speaking of Dragon Ball, look at the number of posts in this thread.

psA9jHo.gif

Homeless Emperor calcs on hold right now, Damage wants to wait until next chapter for clarification. If we can't come to a consensus, I suppose that's the right idea. But if we do wait, let's not forget about this feat! It may end up being very important for the verse

Do you ever just watch something like this to see how horribly wrong it is

I mean... Atomic Samurai weaker than Mosquito Girl and Deep Sea King, Elder Centipede Genos stronger than Darkshine, Flashy Flash and Bang..

Yeah, hilarious.

yep i know what you mean. theres a video by a youtuber called Shadow Realm and he ranked top 50 fastest anime characters, and he literally put speed of sound sonic higher than saitama. WHAT THE ****?

yep i know what you mean. theres a video by a youtuber called Shadow Realm and he ranked top 50 fastest anime characters, and he literally put speed of sound sonic higher than saitama. WHAT THE ****?
Sonic: Moves incredibly fast.
Saitama: Literally moves faster than Sonic on numerous occasions
This Guy: Sonic is faster.

Maybe he read the wrong manga or something. I can't say anything else without calling him stupid

Back