• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
'memorable' to the guy that barely even remember every battle he did.
If every fight is so dull and meaningless that he doesn't remember it because he just one-shots everything, then when someone comes along who can last a bit, why would he not remember it? That doesn't make sense. The fact that 98% of his battles are so easy means that the 2% who are actually able to surprise him or tank his attacks will be infinitely more noteworthy to him.

I mean, he didn't remember the name of GRB, an attack he needed to jump to avoid hitting the Earth because otherwise it'd be destroyed, literally seconds after being hit by it

I mean, he didn't remember the name of GRB, an attack he needed to jump to avoid hitting the Earth because otherwise it'd be destroyed, literally seconds after being hit by it
Did Garou even say the name of it to him? And I mean, not remembering an attack=/=not remembering an opponent.

He also didn't remember Gaia Cannon and didn't acknowledge Orochi as anything btw. Orochi was like a microbe to him. Just mentioning ❤️

Did Garou even say the name of it to him? And I mean, not remembering an attack=/=not remembering an opponent.
Yeah, Saitama remembered "Watchagama Ray burst or something".

And it's literally the same case with an opponent. If Saitama cannot properly remember the name of an attack who made him worry about the Earth's safety after getting matched in CNP, imagine if he'd remember a fight that happened many time ago
He also didn't remember Gaia Cannon and didn't acknowledge Orochi as anything btw. Orochi was like a microbe to him. Just mentioning ❤️
As if that opposed to my argument on anything lol

ammmmm,guys,one question,how do i deal with a 1.80 meters tall girl,that is aparently thicc and has a brown hair,that wants me to be her ''baby''and she will be take care of me,she will treat me like a prince and she will protect me with all of his heart (also,she wants to ''ruin''me...what does that even mean?)

ammmmm,guys,one question,how i deal with a 1.80 meters tall girl,that wants me do be her ''baby''and she will be kind with me,she will treat me like a prince and she will protect me with all of his heart (also,she wants to ''ruin''me...what does that even mean?)
:) (y)

ammmmm,guys,one question,how do i deal with a 1.80 meters tall girl,that is aparently thicc and has a brown hair,that wants me to be her ''baby''and she will be take care of me,she will treat me like a prince and she will protect me with all of his heart (also,she wants to ''ruin''me...what does that even mean?)
Another Alexander banger

Alexander bagging all the baddies my man is a walking W

Te quiere coger man, mas obvio no es.
no,no quiere eso,solo quiere abrazarme como si yo fuera un peluche adorable,quiere que estemos juntos mientras jugamos juegos para dos jugadores,y quiere que yo duerma a su lado con mi cabeza reposada sobre sus piernas mientras me acaricia la cabeza

no,no quiere eso,solo quiere abrazarme como si yo fuera un peluche adorable,quiere que estemos juntos mientras jugamos juegos para dos jugadores,y quiere que yo duerma a su lado con mi cabeza reposada sobre sus piernas mientras me acaricia la cabeza
Ah bue, y lo malo? No seas tarado y dale nomas

DALE HIJO DE PUTA LE ESTAS DICIENDO QUE NO AL CIELO
no le estoy diciendo que no,es que,estoy confundido un poquito,normalmente no e tenido ese tipo de acercamientos con una mujer,casi que porque la mayoria de las mujeres con las que he estado,o hacen parte de mi familia,o son de un colegio,o son amigas cercanas,o directamente son...horribles (en el sentido de personalidad)pero,una mujer,con la que hablo desde mas o menos 2 meses,me diga que me quiere y todo eso...me hace sentir...ah...confundido?mas bien estoy sonrojado creeme

Back