• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“know that boros is stronger”

wdym?

tatsumaki is literally (i mean, in the most literal way) stronger, you’re completely biased.

casually charging a multicontinental beam in order to destroy the planet or at least a big chunk of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroying earths surface in a last resort attack ☠️

twisting a country like paper >>>>>>>>>>>>>> kicking a human to the moon
Being Boros > Being Trashumaki gg

“know that boros is stronger”

wdym?

tatsumaki is literally (i mean, in the most literal way) stronger, you’re completely biased.

casually charging a multicontinental beam in order to destroy the planet or at least a big chunk of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroying earths surface in a last resort attack ☠️

twisting a country like paper >>>>>>>>>>>>>> kicking a human to the moon
Let's agree to disagree, I may be biased about Boros, but both my emotional side that defends Boros and my rational and analytical side agree that Boros is stronger, when I went on the wiki to defend Boros, I didn't go in and defend Boros character because I liked him, but rather because of my rational side I noticed how Boros's perception of the wiki was incorrect and I went to the wiki to correct the error, I only became the fan I am currently, because of the absurdity that I had to pass it and my fascination with the character grew a lot from then on.

Boros was once considered weaker than Orochi for God's sake which shows how inaccurate the wiki can be in categorizing a character's strength, an error I've encountered so many times before that I don't participate in almost any fandom other than OPM so I don't get stressed with inaccuracies.

Let's agree to disagree, I may be biased about Boros, but both my emotional side that defends Boros and my rational and analytical side agree that Boros is stronger, when I went on the wiki to defend Boros, I didn't go in and defend Boros character because I liked him, but rather because of my rational side I noticed how Boros's perception of the wiki was incorrect and I went to the wiki to correct the error, I only became the fan I am currently, because of the absurdity that I had to pass it and my fascination with the character grew a lot from then on.

Boros was once considered weaker than Orochi for God's sake which shows how inaccurate the wiki can be in categorizing a character's strength, an error I've encountered so many times before that I don't participate in almost any fandom other than OPM so I don't get stressed with inaccuracies.
Exactly this is how I feel about Boros and the wiki right now.

what? To start Boros was never meant to be stronger than Orochi or ANY other future enemy.

The current scaling chain is nothing but headcannon and you should be grateful for that.

what? To start Boros was never meant to be stronger than Orochi or ANY other future enemy.

The current scaling chain is nothing but headcannon and you should be grateful for that.
I am a stickler for logic and a writer who is constantly studying to improve myself, things that although not enough to guarantee that I am correct on this question or enough to prove my capabilities, I was able to predict with about 80%. accurately the plot of multiple works and I understand the thought process of a writer who creates stories and based on my experiences and my knowledge about the work that the possibility of Tatsumaki being superior to Boros is less than 30%, so high because of possible interference from the bottom head of OPM creators

To begin with, if it were pre-redraw Orochi to perform the feat of sucking the core, I would be in doubt about the scale of Boros for Orochi, but the style followed by the redesign implies having two objectives behind it: revealing that Orochi is fodder compared to other high-tiers and up the scale of other high-tiers, a ridiculously common trope, in which it is possible to understand the thought process behind.

And don't even talk about this Head Canon shit, one of the first things you said when you arrived was saying that Tatsumaki would be stronger than Garou, not to mention the update of Tatsumaki being cast as Sonic in his fight with Flashy Flash, there's also that time you said that Tatsumaki with the powers of God could rip off Saitama's arm (Not to mention the time you reduced Garou's 5-C talent to the beginning of High 6-A)

You are so trendy that you can compare yourself to Ziller or even more than him

I bet in the far future, after an apocalypse event has occurred, Ziller and Coomander will still exist and will be the catalysts for the new civil war of the remaining remnants of humanity, the war of Tatsumaki Vs. Boros.

How many times has staff said not to do this debate in this thread? Cause every time, it has been ignored/forgotten. Can we legit just stop Boros has been dead for well over half a decade now and he will not get any new feats/statements for the foreseeable future. Maybe when Boris does something relevant we'll get a new statement, and that's only an if. Boros is literally irrelevant by now and it's just tiring.

Edit: And this is coming from someone who used to be the most advocate Boros supporter in this thread by far.

How many times has staff said not to do this debate in this thread? Cause every time, it has been ignored/forgotten. Can we legit just stop Boros has been dead for well over half a decade now and he will not get any new feats/statements for the foreseeable future. Maybe when Boris does something relevant we'll get a new statement, and that's only an if. Boros is literally irrelevant by now and it's just tiring.

Edit: And this is coming from someone who used to be the most advocate Boros supporter in this thread by far.
This kind of happens, I completely forgot about the rule, especially considering that 90% of the discussions that occur are something about Boros

That's something you have to answer, how could we know bruh
Yes, well, she's like, do you remember pucca (I guess so) well, she told me that's exactly what she is, she loves me, she's crazy about me, obsessed with me, she wants me to be with her, to eat the food She makes me (she knows how to cook) play video games with her, watch series, movies and videos with her, take walks with her, and if possible, sleep with her... specifically my head on her lap, while she caresses my head as if it were a kitten,HER,kitten.
🐱
(seriosly i will like to say this is just a invention,but i could not invented even if i wanted to)

Yes, well, she's like, do you remember pucca (I guess so) well, she told me that's exactly what she is, she loves me, she's crazy about me, obsessed with me, she wants me to be with her, to eat the food She makes me (she knows how to cook) play video games with her, watch series, movies and videos with her, take walks with her, and if possible, sleep with her... specifically my head on her lap, while she caresses my head as if it were a kitten,HER,kitten.
🐱
(seriosly i will like to say this is just a invention,but i could not invented even if i wanted to)
Smash Her

🐱
Classic Alexander W

So the limiter theory is actually true! Its supported by the narrator itself.

I would be in doubt about the scale of Boros for Orochi, but the style followed by the redesign implies having two objectives behind it: revealing that Orochi is fodder compared to other high-tiers and up the scale of other high-tiers, a ridiculously common trope, in which it is possible to understand the thought process behind.
Nah, Murata/One just wanted to show that a multicontinental/planetary feat is bullshit to Saitama, just to confirm that he was barely trying agains't Boros.
And don't even talk about this Head Canon shit, one of the first things you said when you arrived was saying that Tatsumaki would be stronger than Garou, not to mention the update of Tatsumaki being cast as Sonic in his fight with Flashy Flash, there's also that time you said that Tatsumaki with the powers of God could rip off Saitama's arm (Not to mention the time you reduced Garou's 5-C talent to the beginning of High 6-A)

You are so trendy that you can compare yourself to Ziller or even more than him
And yes, Tatsumaki is stronger than Monster Garou and everyone knows this. The gap in lifting strenght is there to confirm what i'm saying.
So what? Boomers are the ones who are constantly trying to scale Boros to everyone else, are you really judging me for trying to scale TATSUMAKI to MIDsonic?

And about Tatsumaki ripping Saitama's arm, it was obviously me using my imagination, what's wrong with this? Your arguments are futile. Me trying to be ziller? Like, why?

Nah, Murata/One just wanted to show that a multicontinental/planetary feat is bullshit to Saitama, just to confirm that he was barely trying agains't Boros.

And yes, Tatsumaki is stronger than Monster Garou and everyone knows this. The gap in lifting strenght is there to confirm what i'm saying.
So what? Boomers are the ones who are constantly trying to scale Boros to everyone else, are you really judging me for trying to scale TATSUMAKI to MIDsonic?

And about Tatsumaki ripping Saitama's arm, it was obviously me using my imagination, what's wrong with this? Your arguments are futile. Me trying to be ziller? Like, why?
Cringe

What do you mean stronger than Monster Garou? Are you referring to his unawakened state, perfect fist or 4 winged state

Cope harder
7gd3is4oaozb1.jpg

Okay this thread definitely needs some actual conversation. I have some questions.

What would you guys say about the Graph Multiplier scaling to speed and lifting strength?

I don't think it should be that controversial. We know that Garou's speed grows drastically already. The narrator and visuals told us that pretty blatantly during both the first Garou VS Saitama and Garou VS Platinum Sperm fights. We also know that he can copy speed, yet was still blitzed by Saitama after he did the omnidirectional punch. Yet, he was still able to keep up after that via copying.

And then during the final bit in Chapter 168 we see the rate at which Saitama lands hits on Garou continues to climb. It starts off pretty even but by the end Saitama is landing multiple punches on Garou seemingly before he's able to land one.

As for lifting strength, I don't think this one should be very controversial purely because I think that LS is generally accepted to be tied to general "power." Maybe I'm wrong, though.

We also accept that Saitama has the ability to grow limitlessly in all stat categories now.

I also have the question of whether or not we should be treating SP^2 as a cone. The more I think about it the more I am not convinced that is the actual shape. I think we may have decided on that too quickly.

Back