• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be perfectly honest, I think your best of an upgrade for Boros is scaling him to Garou with that old statement. I remember agreeing with not using that statement anymore but I don't remember why.
Webcomic only and the manga Garou is drastically different atp.

Webcomic only and the manga Garou is drastically different atp.
It doesn't really affect anything though. Murata specifically stated that ONE thinks they are equals years later and he has to keep it that way. Only problematic thing would be Cosmic Garou but it isn't an actual problem either. That's because ONE never said Awakened Garou = Boros. He said Monster Garou = Boros.

Boros and Garou being comparable as the "big 2" antags was always thematically more fitting, but I guess Tatsumaki fans tried to force their way into it and that kinda disrupted the good consensus we had going before then
I mean, you've got the Dominator of the Universe, "Absolute Evil" and PINNACLE of martial arts, and then the S class......rank 2 hero? I mean really, she was never supposed to be a part of it...

Boros and Garou being comparable as the "big 2" antags was always thematically more fitting, but I guess Tatsumaki fans tried to force their way into it and that kinda disrupted the good consensus we had going before then
I mean, you've got the Dominator of the Universe, "Absolute Evil" and PINNACLE of martial arts, and then the S class......rank 2 hero? I mean really, she was never supposed to be a part of it...
Tatsumaki isn't even an antagonist what are you even talking about?

0f36b4307a19e157b2d6c36dc9f0084d178e48cb.pnj

Now THIS is peak ONE

I mean, once Zille managed to get Boros to be scaled up and stayed that way for a good amount of time, the information he presented seems more consistent and... He managed to work miracles on Boros' behalf, so I would worry if I were you
the point is: theres nothing that implies a possible scaling between tatsumaki and boros

im unbothered.

and as long as the manga continues, boros’ tier will only decrease

Nah, most of those who follow One-Punch Man know that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki, it would only be the simps ones who would go through this process (They can make a lot of noise)
“know that boros is stronger”

wdym?

tatsumaki is literally (i mean, in the most literal way) stronger, you’re completely biased.

casually charging a multicontinental beam in order to destroy the planet or at least a big chunk of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroying earths surface in a last resort attack ☠️

twisting a country like paper >>>>>>>>>>>>>> kicking a human to the moon

Back