• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7.12 exatons would leave more than just a crater in the moon.

it would destroy a big chunk
Do you mean the moon with which God a 4-A/3-C or higher being currently resides?

Not to mention that there is a hole on the back of the moon, perhaps the jump caused more damage than expected (of course assumptions)

Not to mention that this argument would screw up Orochi's kinetic energy calculation as well.

Mm I think it would be cool but I don't think it should be relevant as a thing in canon. I mean an official crossover story or something would be litty af, but not in the actual story of course that'd be stupid af.

Actually due to the premise of Versus it kind of would make sense. Seeing as how in Versus, in every universe there is a version of humanity backed into a corner, being terrorized by a species more powerful than them, and obv, if OPM were apart of the multiverse of Versus, the OPM humanity would have the natural threat of the Monster's, even if the threat isn't as impactful as most of the other natural threats are to their world's version of humanity.
ok but hear me out
vs takes place after the 6 months of OPM
the monsters go into the versus universe
they need help
it's their natural enemy, saitama

I already used that SoL argument years ago. It will be probably rejected.
It probably wasn't discussed well, besides at the time the biggest calculations were FTL and High 6-A, now that High 6-A is not part of the divine level, people probably won't be so hard on it.

Do you mean the moon with which God a 4-A/3-C or higher being currently resides?

Not to mention that there is a hole on the back of the moon, perhaps the jump caused more damage than expected (of course assumptions)

Not to mention that this argument would screw up Orochi's kinetic energy calculation as well.
1- GOD being inside a bunch of rocks doesn’t mean that those rocks scales to him lol, this is just a regular moon. He is sealed by hax, not by the durability of the moon ☠️

2- this argument already screwed Orochi’s kinetic energy. Why do you think that orochi is multicontinental? Because we use PE and not Ke on his feat. If we use KE on gaia cannon it’ll reach moon level + results

1- GOD being inside a bunch of rocks doesn’t mean that those rocks scales to him lol, this is just a regular moon. He is sealed by hax, not by the durability of the moon ☠️

2- this argument already screwed Orochi’s kinetic energy. Why do you think that orochi is multicontinental? Because we use PE and not Ke on his feat. If we use KE on gaia cannon it’ll reach moon level + results
didn't you literally argue to hell in favor of that KE

Orochi’s feat obviously is moon level+ and used KE energy, we just need to anime to confirm what is obvious.

Orochi’s damage to the planet was enough to destroy the moon, considering the plates being destroyed while he dragged that piece of earths core

thinking about it, ill try to find a way to REupgrade his feat to 5-c

the fricction he caused while dragging that piece of earths core caused a globalquake, forced volcanos to erupt and deformed those layers.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3IwbHZkbS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3QzOWx5bi5wbmc=

this is pretty much enough damage to be in moon level category.

i dont really see any reason why to keep the PE

Just the distance that the energy travelled is bigger than the moon, and it destroyed everything on it’s way to reach orochi…

9182775-02218fc2-c908-45c2-9fce-c35305e7a9df.jpeg

Live ONE reaction after listening to coom 2 hour presentation on why tatsumaki is moon level+
bro, i dont have to explain why she is moon level, she is and everyone on this wiki agree with this.

we are just waiting for the anime to keep a consistence.

using random timeframes will give us insane results

since there’s no oficial timeframe in manga, and any timeframe we determine about it is nothing more than speculation…

using anime’s timeframe seems more reliable.
So if we are using anime stuff for her then that means we can take anime stuff for others characters so boros is now a planet-star buster

Even boros?
It was obviously a joke

If Versus has a wiki page I can't find it. If I had to guess the verse would be tier 7 right now HS-MHS

I don't buy the lazers argument especially since Kiva deflected the orbital bombardment like it was tangible plasma (even if it was a lazer he had time to react to the other demonlets getting zapped in front of him and take preemptive action)

Back