• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn. I’m a few chapters behind. Manga kinda went stale after the whole CF Garou stuff ended. Heard it’s getting interesting again tho? Maybe I’ll quickly read like the 6 chapters I’m behind on

Tier 1 shudders at the thought of Boros coming to solo them
People ain't ready for Boros when he taps into the hyperdimensional Boros Force
eoz5d032nuea1.png

People ain't ready for Boros when he taps into the hyperdimensional Boros Force
eoz5d032nuea1.png
The battle against saitama was to test if he was strong enough to withstand this form
after concluding that fraudtama wasn’t enough for a challenge he accepted that nobody in the universe would give him the true fight he wanted, so he continued holding back until he died.

none below cosmic garou can.

p sure blast is stronger than c garou, murata is just…
Blast is stronger than Cosmic Garou not for any in-universe reason, just that he is being saved up for later. Literally what saves him in the power scaling department.

Oh, and also that we have confirmation that he at least held back once against his partner. So who knows what a fully powered up blast looks like.

Blast is stronger than Cosmic Garou not for any in-universe reason, just that he is being saved up for later. Literally what saves him in the power scaling department.

Oh, and also that we have confirmation that he at least held back once against his partner. So who knows what a fully powered up blast looks like.
Garou literally said he wasn’t worth his time cope all you want blast was destined to fight boros

I'm surprised people don't use Geryuganshoop to scale Boros above Tatsumaki
Because it’s sorta problematic to do so
Geryuganshoop is relative to Melzargard
Although this technically isn’t a problem if we just assume it’s combined Melzargard only (nobody actually scales to him) people would still find it weird that combined Melz and Groribas would be able to one shot all the S class
and also I guess there’s Murata’s shitty statement that all 3 generals would lose to Orochi, though Murata is a bottom priority source and he also goes on to say that he doesn’t know if Tatsumaki can defeat Orochi either
That being said
1 headed uncombined Melzargard was already enough to somewhat damage bang, and combined Melz should be >>>
It is technically still entirely possible that Geryuganshoop > Tatsumaki, but without that black hole wank it would be difficult
though maybe I should start using that argument offsite. Could be fun.

Yeah the only possible person that could have been alive 20 years ago and be that powerful (assuming Boros' witch wasn't predicting the future and was actually reading the power of other planet's warriors in the present) is Blast. 20 years ago Blast would be in his 20s. He truly was the good fight Boros was seeking and the representative of planet Earth. That was, until Saitama removed his limiter and Boros accidentally run into him, destroying the prophecy.

Geryuganshoop is relative to Melzargard
Combined Melz is below AB asleep Garou, so if Geryu is relative to him, his scaling stops there. But I haven't seen any statement that puts Geryu on par with Melz, we only have Murata's statements pre-MA major changes were made, which could put him around Tatsumaki's level.

Anyways the geryu > tatsumaki stuff is too shaky and is admittedly way too goofy
the Boros > Tatsumaki scaling entirely relies on the fact that Saitama was the only one on earth or perhaps the universe capable of defeating Boros the generals are just weird

Not sure if it's been brought up in here before, but let me put it out there before it happens on-panel. Most of us have come to the conclusion that Blast didn't use his entire arsenal against Garou. Given how long he's had his abilities and the fact that he canonically "manipulates the reality of the cosmos" he should have access to insane abilities, some of which should be too dangerous to use on earth like nuclear fusion.

Long story short: Blast can conjure swarms of mini homing black holes which he can use to create an aurora of his own much like Homeless, only his ability is too powerful to safely use on earth.

I'm expecting potentially insane dark aurora feats in a future Blast fight where he has to go all out because Tatsumaki imagines him with this ability in chapter 141. I forget where Homeless's orbs were compared to miniature suns but I'm betting Blast has the opposite and far more powerful ability.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzB5ZjhoNC5wbmc=

Garou dealt damage to Bang's hands even when Bang was trying to deflect his attacks with WSRSF and AB. On the other hand, base Bang easily deflected Combined Melz's hammer.
That’s purely because he was using a technique that created shockwaves, otherwise Garou’s AP in that moment would be so insanely high compared to bang that damaging Garou wouldn’t be possible
he was still later able to deflect roaring aura sky ripping fist in spite of that.

That’s purely because he was using a technique that created shockwaves, otherwise Garou’s AP in that moment would be so insanely high compared to bang that damaging Garou wouldn’t be possible
he was still later able to deflect roaring aura sky ripping fist in spite of that.
Didn't Bang only deal so much damage to Garou with his final WSRSF strike because he reflected the Roaring Aura fist back into his face x2?

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3FrdTRjei5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2puMHl3My5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2JzYXgzcS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3gyNGtkcS5wbmc=

These are all before Garou begins to use Explosion Heart Release Fist

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3FrdTRjei5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2puMHl3My5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2JzYXgzcS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3gyNGtkcS5wbmc=

These are all before Garou begins to use Explosion Heart Release Fist
I don’t see the relevance
The argument was that he deflect attacks and still took damage
but we know this to not be the result of raw AP
you are showing examples of Bang being struck by attacks that he failed to deflect
Not to mention that merged Melzargard got a hit on an off guard, rusty Bang and still only barely damaged him lol
Merged is a stretch, he literally had one head left 🗿

Back