• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why dont you just stop trying to scale a dead character?
That's one of the most silly arguments that people bring up when facing Boros' fans. Yeah, I shouldn't be a Muhammad Ali/ Miyamoto Mushashi fan because they are dead, or a Shogun Rua fan because he is retired.

Actually, Tatsumaki would have been killed several times if not for Blast, Saitama, Genos and King/Garou. Meanwhile, Boros dominated the entire universe and only got killed by Saitama, without anyone there to save him, so...

That problem would end if vswiki valued the narrative and statements more than feats.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned on the quest for Boros stuff
Narrative arguments are just like any other argument, we only call them narrative because we haven’t figured out how to put it into words.
For example, the narrative of “Saitama was meant to be the only one there who was able to beat Boros” is stronger than just thematically fitting speculation, it’s something that the series literally tells us with the introduction of Boros’ prophecy and several statements that the battle would decide earth’s fate

remember back in the day when we said “well I feel like him surviving a punch when the series is called one punch man should mean something” well turns out it literally did

The Boros fans tend to be correct about these things, there just hasn’t been as much of an effort in making them become reality is all.

why dont you just stop trying to scale a dead character?
oom1wzdzq2zb1.jpg

That's one of the most silly arguments that people bring up when facing Boros' fans. Yeah, I shouldn't be a Muhammad Ali/ Miyamoto Mushashi fan because they are dead, or a Shogun Rua fan because he is retired.

Actually, Tatsumaki would have been killed several times if not for Blast, Saitama, Genos and King/Garou. Meanwhile, Boros dominated the entire universe and only got killed by Saitama, without anyone there to save him, so...
Tatsumaki wouldve been killed a FEW times after fighting an opponent much stronger than what boros is lol, and this while holding back massively.

nonsense logic.

and being a fan is different from being a fanboy.

as i said, just ******* stop trying to scale him to anyone else and the problem is fixed.

sage centipede arrives: LETS SCALE BOROS
psykorochi arrives: LETS SCALE BOROS
monster garou arrives: LETS SCALE BOROS

**** this nonsense

**** this nonsense
Truly a testament to the how timeless the goat Boros is compared to lesser antagonists like whatever-her-name-was that Tatsumockery fought

Tatsumaki wouldve been killed a FEW times after fighting an opponent much stronger than what boros is lol, and this while holding back massively.
Released Boros is massively stronger than Psykorochi dude.

nonsense logic.

and being a fan is different from being a fanboy.
Of course I'm gonna believe I'm saying nonsense, especially coming from a Tatsumaki fanboy.

as i said, just ******* stop trying to scale him to anyone else and the problem is fixed.
We won't just because you say it. We pursue the truth.

**** this nonsense
If he literally scales to all of these, then it is not nonsense.

Coom, watch this video

It's from Satori, he explains pretty well how Boros stomps.
I'm sure he's already seen it
Coom kinda started arguing in Satori's comments, and he may or may not have made an enemy of the entire community as a result
there's a meme running through his discord server where because Boros < Tatsumaki because he's dead, everyone who is alive is stronger than everyone who has died

Times Boros could have died: 1

Times Tatsumockery could have died: a lot
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzFibTZmYS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzY3N3Z2ci5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2d1dmQxZC5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3luZWlqZS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL21vcGpnMy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzBjbTZtdS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzFxYnoyYS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3F1NWVseC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3RncjhkNC5wbmc=

and most importantly
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2FkcHl3Yi5qcGc=

She has literally been saved more times than king
alive via plot armor fr
yes, this after holding back massively against psykorochi, who is much stronger than boros

if she went all out, she wouldve ended the arc by herself and you know this, so this is absolutely nonsense. You are not helping yourself

Released Boros is massively stronger than Psykorochi dude.

Of course I'm gonna believe I'm saying nonsense, especially coming from a Tatsumaki fanboy.

We won't just because you say it. We pursue the truth.

If he literally scales to all of these, then it is not nonsense.
show me released boros lifting a continent with his most casual attack

without saying that her scaling chain is M U C H SUPERIOR to Boros’.

thats the point, he does not scale to ANY of them, specialty talking about GOD boosted beings.

yes, this after holding back massively against psykorochi, who is much stronger than boros

if she went all out, she wouldve ended the arc by herself and you know this, so this is absolutely nonsense. You are not helping yourself
If it were Boros he could have blitzed his way inside, saved the child, and blown the place up
Unfortunately tatsumaki is incompetent and statue so she couldn’t do that (because she’s the WORST character)
She is a loser fr

I'm sure he's already seen it
Coom kinda started arguing in Satori's comments, and he may or may not have made an enemy of the entire community as a result
there's a meme running through his discord server where because Boros < Tatsumaki because he's dead, everyone who is alive is stronger than everyone who has died
I actually laughed out loud

bro, this aint gonna happen.

Just by lifting strenght she stomps him.

Nowhere in this world tatsumaki vs boros is a close matchup because she TOTALLY counters EVERYTHING he can do. And it’s just a matter of time until she is faster than him anyway.
Do I really have to go over everything Boros has that makes Tats insignificant?

Well, I just need the "this is almost a real fight" statement. That would not only apply to strength, but to all aspects of his game, so speed and LS are not an issue. Never have been, actually, no matter how you look at it.

bro, this aint gonna happen.

Just by lifting strenght she stomps him.

Nowhere in this world tatsumaki vs boros is a close matchup because she TOTALLY counters EVERYTHING he can do. And it’s just a matter of time until she is faster than him anyway.
An analysis of the reactions/expression of Saitama when fighting enemies as a comparison.

Tatsumaki

Saitama during the entire Tatsumaki fight: remarkably casual, and completely unbothered by anything she does. She can't put up any sort of resistance at all or make him react to her attacks:

1. Completely unable to break casual saitama's grip:
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzF1bmhtYS5wbmc=

2. His first attacks bounce away her attacks like absolutely nothing (even though she's using more power than she did against psyrochi)
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzl3Ymd6aC5wbmc=

3. Very casually blitzed by saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzh2N2h6Zy5wbmc=

4. Shatters her strongest attack like it's literally nothing to him, still maintaining the casual face
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3R2dnpicS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3AweTc1NS5wbmc=

literally can't make him feel ANYTHING
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2k5emoway5wbmc=

meanwhile

Boros

takes a normal punch and is INSTANTLY recognized as strong in released form, saitama going out of his way to mention this to Boros (never even called Tatsumaki strong, despite her being a fellow hero)
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZqbnd0MC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2w4OGttZS5wbmc=

Consistently keeps up with and pretty much perfectly matches Saitama's speed even before meteoric burst
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3c0emRxYi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2p6NTZuYy5wbmc=

MB literally shocked him and hit him multiple times before he even began to fight back
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3kzZnZvci5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL251ZTBjai5wbmc=

Saitama visibly more serious and focused in these interactions, clearly reacting more to boros
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2tzcDQ5NC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2o1Z3c4MC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzk0ZjhjeC5wbmc=

Boros can even tell that Saitama was slightly affected in some way.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL28wNGJzeS5wbmc=

+ almost a real fight statement literally blows EVERYTHING tatsumediocre could ever pull off
  • literally a level of strength that hasn't been slightly suggested up until the point that cosmic garou's punches scratched saitama
  • said within saitama's own mind, meaning he wasn't lying to make Boros feel better
  • Boros just IS THAT GUY
  • isn't a throwaway due to being reinforced by him calling him strong several more times to more than just Boros, along with guidebook statements
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3lqZDNmay5wbmc=

borse goated

meanwhile

Saitama telling Tatsumaki "I couldn't contain you, you must train hard, very impressive."
  • Specifically avoids saying she's actually strong
  • Hard to contain because of aoe and because of the fact that he isn't allowed to just walk up and casually beat the shit out of her
  • Trains hard because he can visibly see her making big explosions, but that's it.
Saitama saying "oooo that looks fun"
  • has nothing to do with her power
  • literally just wanted to jump on the rock while doing spider man poses, because the fight itself was too boring. Had nothing to do with Tatsumaki being strong.
  • stopped giving a shit within seconds afterwards
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3kxY2h3MS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Y2NzU0Yy5wbmc=

(part 1/2 due to image limit)

(part 1/2 due to image limit)
also since Tatsumaki, Garou, and Boros are kinda the big 3, I might as well shit on tatsumaki further by showing another person who's stronger than her

Monster Garou

Speed wise, Garou obviously is fast enough to blitz Tatsumaki beyond belief. Here's how well he did against Saitama in this category

- Instantly called kinda fast (see a pattern?)
  • Dodges a direct punch
  • Parries a punch
  • Manages to counter another punch and tag him

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2U0dDN4Zi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3A3cDMzMC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3JqNnQyMy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3BzMDA2eC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3Y0anllYS5wbmc=

Strength wise, Perfect Fist Garou did get embarassed yeah, but Chimera Garou was actualy able to affect him (this is probably the equivalent of the monster garou who is said to be a good fight for Boros in the webcomic)
  • Extreme Fa Jin made Saitama semi serious to the point where he stopped suppressing himself (if he still was) below normal punch level
  • Took Saitama's consecutive normal punches with almost no damage, further pissing on Tatsumaki's figurative grave
  • He also got his own big feat I guess, he's part of a privileged bunch
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzlta2U5aC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2MxM2YwMy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJod2gwci5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3NwMmp0eS5wbmc=

so yeah, there's my hate speech and bullying against Tatsumaki fans. Gg.

tatsumaki>grown psykorochi > pre fused psykorochi > gaia cannon = serious squirt > orochi

mb>released boros > orochi > armored boros

LOL

Think about it. God can possibly trap someone in a time loop or fully control time since he's superior to Garou. It's likely he's fully aware of time and is actually immune to the changes of time made through giving someone a bit of his power. If we can find a feat, God can possibly have Acausality type 1.

Back