• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if need to write one entire book to proof why x character is stronger than y character

we already know the answer.
If you need to write an entire book on physics, it clearly proves physicists are wrong
you can prove this by jumping off a large building and surviving easily without any equipment

muscle twitch
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzE5dXNpYy5wbmc=

acknowledge
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3dkM2txNS5wbmc=

serious expression
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3kxY2h3MS5wbmc=

kept up with casual saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJiZDRlbS5wbmc=

oh!?
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3hhbnZpai5wbmc=

you can clearly see punchs marks at the rocks here, meaning that casual saitama was trading blows with her
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzd4d3l2Zy5wbmc=

more acknowledged
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2M4Y3BhaC5wbmc=

plus far better feats and scaling

muscle twitch
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzE5dXNpYy5wbmc=
Alright I couldn't help myself
This actually means nothing. Saitama wasn't even trying to not be twitched here, this just means nothing at all.
acknowledge
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3dkM2txNS5wbmc=
As I specifically said, this had nothing to do in the slightest with Tatsumaki being strong.
Also he literally doesn't even care in the slightest about the fight, because he literally is just running around to wear her out and no other reason.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZ0NDY3MS5wbmc=

serious expression
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3kxY2h3MS5wbmc=
(ignoring the context of him being focused on jumping from rock to rock for fun)
kept up with casual saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJiZDRlbS5wbmc=
Saitama noticed a stray rock at the last second and then proceeded to run like 20 times faster than it
that's not keeping up with shit
also I just noticed that he was the one who deflected it in the first place, so this scene means absolutely nothing.
he was just being knocked away over and over with a psychic force which surprised him. He does not care at all later on.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL25laXBoaS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2k5emoway5wbmc=

you can clearly see punchs marks at the rocks here, meaning that casual saitama was trading blows with her
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzd4d3l2Zy5wbmc=
They're not punch marks coom, they're literally large pieces taken out of the ground that has craters all over it.
more acknowledged
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2M4Y3BhaC5wbmc=
Didn't call her strong, I literally explained this first thing in my post.
When will you learn that Tatsumaki's statement is hot garbage (aside from the fact that he's just saying it to cheer her up because they're basically on the same team, regardless of if he means it or not)
Boros is the on who got called strong like 5 times, all tatsumaki gets is some vague garbage about her aoe being too big to contain her temper tantrum without just punching her and killing her on the spot.
Tats is fodder, the end, gg.

Also don't forget who can send Saitama to space
Blast can, Boris can, Garou can
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Z1YXkydy5wbmc=

Boros can
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2tvY3N4My5wbmc=

oh and which character is the weakest of those mentioned? That's right
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZ0aWtybS5wbmc=

this little fodder cannot send Saitama to space
she's a joke. She's a fraud. Literally the worst relevant character.

Last edited by a moderator:
A) Boros is stronger/weaker than x is banned here, so cease and desist. You guys have been arguing forever, anyway, and it's time to face the fact that neither of you will convince each other.

B) Conflating weakened Tatsumaki with full power Tatsumaki is ludicrous, but so is pretending that she's in any way near Saitama.

Last edited:
Do you think he will get it? What about the perfect swordsman that Ninchirin was talking about?
Being honest the most likely thing to happen is that Kamikaze is the one that ends up wielding both

It really depends on what ONE wants to do with that plotline and wheter or not he will focus on the disciples or if it will be purely a quest for Kamikaze

That said the Moon Blade is very likely to be related to God since well moon and we have seen how the Sun Blade merges/posseses the wielder...

Also, I would really bank on whoever gets to wield both will easily be one of the top tiers.

The existence of groups of people that resisted and defeated the likes of the Cruel Dragon means that humanity has had individuals comparable to the S Class Heroes of today for a long time (hell the Ninja Village Leader makes Flashy Flash shit his pants and he was born 300 years ago) and so ancient weapons like the Sun Blade and Moon Blade would put whoever wields both at an insane level of power

Last edited:
Does Ninja village founder already has a planned profile? He will upscale to Flashy Flash since the power of Blast is unknown 15 years ago.

Also, I would really bank on whoever gets to wield both will easily be one of the top tiers.

The existence of groups of people that resisted and defeated the likes of the Cruel Dragon means that humanity has had individuals comparable to the S Class Heroes of today for a long time (hell the Ninja Village Leader makes Flashy Flash shit his pants and he was born 300 years ago) and so ancient weapons like the Sun Blade and Moon Blade would put whoever wields both at an insane level of power
cruel dragon is a wolf level threat

Wait a minute
Since the ninja leader is a god associate, the Psychic final boss will be a god associate, and Psykos I guess too, and the Moon Blade wielder will be a god associate.
would that mean that for the "martial arts faction" (as opposed to the ninja, psychic, and swordsmen factions) equivalent would be Orochi, since he was sort of a god associate? At first I was wondering when we'd get god stuff for the martial artists but then I remember "wait that literally happened last arc"
all that's left now is for the reveal that the machine god organization is in possession of a black cube
damn next Zombieman is gonna do his limiter breaking training and then go up against cosmic kabuto
then metal bat will fight the cosmic baseball
and watchdog man will fight God
Pig God will use his secret final attack to combat cosmic indigestion or something too
what a bright future for the one punch man manga

Noticed that Tatsumaki's destructive feat are based on the size of her opponent. It's even noticeable when she fought Saitama and prefered to drag him along. I wonder if she will fight a larger opponent in the future.

Noticed that Tatsumaki's destructive feat are based on the size of her opponent. It's even noticeable when she fought Saitama and prefered to drag him along. I wonder if she will fight a larger opponent in the future.
Literally Tatsumaki when fighting Orochi’s tiny little remaining left ******** or whatever
image0.jpg

Iirc in the webcomic Ninja leader had a bunch of cursed/magic blades and Saitama let Sonic and Flashy split his arsenal.
I wonder if he will have the moon blade in the manga.

Iirc in the webcomic Ninja leader had a bunch of cursed/magic blades and Saitama let Sonic and Flashy split his arsenal.
I wonder if he will have the moon blade in the manga.
I don't think so, since Samurais and ninjas are two different groups and use slightly different weapons. And that reminds me, where did all the samurai go in the OPM word? Why are there so few of them? Maybe we will get an arc where we go to the sunken continent and we find the Moon Blade and more lore about the samurai is revealed.

the ninjas are simply superior to the swordsmen
like, compare atomic to flashy
Atomic is pretty fast, but even atomic slash is around equal in speed to flashy slash, and he's inferior in every other way
he has worse reactions, he has way worse travel speed, he has AWFUL durability and is helpless without a weapon, and he also doesn't have stealth abilities or insane senses like flashy
the one saving grace is that atomic is much more skilled with analytical prediction and should probably have instinctive reaction too

or compare sonic and Iaian, most of the same things apply, sonic even has ranged weapons too
I'm starting to think that the peak humans of one punch man are the ninjas, since they pretty much get the most intense training and are just better in general. The epitome of human martial arts is AB Silverfang and even he would only put up a somewhat good fight against current flashy at this point. The fact that Gale and Hellfire are weaker than some of the new ninjas just means that we've got a team of people who literally outscale some of the S class's strongest fighters.
Darkshine being the pinnacle of physical combat is now such a joke. It's absolutely bonkers.

Unfortunately him and Amai Mask got robbed of their moment for reasons I cannot understand

Thing is, Amai Mask still has one last chance to do something in his arc, while Darkshine is pretty much done, which is a shame, cuz I really liked his character

Unfortunately him and Amai Mask got robbed of their moment for reasons I cannot understand

Thing is, Amai Mask still has one last chance to do something in his arc, while Darkshine is pretty much done, which is a shame, cuz I really liked his character
too much characters to develop, that’s expected.

one punch man is not a big sized anime, 12 eps each tem….

one time theyll have to focus on x character and forget y character

it’s the price…

Back