• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NlajRjcS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2ZrYjczZC5wbmc=

And ? You literally just showed the same scene where sonic catches up with her in traveling and dodged every attack from her before he slipped and this is before any potential upgrade in ninja arc
sonic didnt catch up to her, he literally used shurikens to do so, and she EFFORTLESSLY reflected all of them.
she did outspeed him by alot and kept the shurikens attacking him without even focusing on it.

this foe thinks that tatsumaki never fought speedsters

she has been fast since the webcomic, she could even react to golden sperm while baddly injuried and was stated to be stronger than him.

Guys, I gotta a question

If Sun Blade Atomic Samurai is "Possibly High 7-A", shouldn't Golden Sperm be aswell ?

Also, GS Durability's listed as "At least 7-A, likely Higher", but his PS Durability is just 7-A despite being listed as more durable then GS

Both should be solidly scaling really but yeah, gSperm should be at most high 7-A
I'd say Sun Blade AS could be directly High 7-A, instead of "possibly", but considering just the current ratings (Golden Sperm having "At least 7-A, likely Higher" durability), Garou, Platinum and Flash should at least get that

the most obvious solution is just “at most high 7-A” for gold
I still don’t have any good explanation for why it’s not that.
Which reminds me that you all dodged around the earlier fact I brought up that golden sperm literally has a higher cell count than platinum🗿.

the most obvious solution is just “at most high 7-A” for gold
I still don’t have any good explanation for why it’s not that.
Which reminds me that you all dodged around the earlier fact I brought up that golden sperm literally has a higher cell count than platinum🗿.
I didn't address it because the manga heavily contradicts GS being stronger. There's also narrative implications.

I too have the narrative implication that comes with golden sperm being much more muscular (which is specifically pointed out by Iaian) and brute strength type while plat is always portrayed as a bigger threat because of his speed and mind.
And the scaling contradictions don’t exist either

I too have the narrative implication that comes with golden sperm being much more muscular (which is specifically pointed out by Iaian) and brute strength type while plat is always portrayed as a bigger threat because of his speed and mind.
And the scaling contradictions don’t exist either
ziller, just by the fact that he evolved alongside garou proofs that he is much stronger than GS.

Back