• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and you believe that a high 6-a character really forced a 4-a to use his full power? man, i don’t know, sometimes you just seem to be crazy
I think it’s you who is crazy what are you even talking about nobody said he made saitama used his full power you don’t have to make him use full power to be strong it’s like calling base cosmic garou a joke in the verse cause saitama was only using normal punches on him

She has 0 potential to fight any top tier cause she’s a statue and she most likely will always be I don’t think she will ever be depicted as a speedster

Do you really believe SP has a set strength? Maybe you are the crazy one here.
if it does not have set strenght then it contradicts your initial point, that boros “scales” to it

could’ve been just a serious punch strong enough to overpower csrc.

because we all know that saitama couldve done that with an extremely casual move.

I think it’s you who is crazy what are you even talking about nobody said he made saitama used his full power you don’t have to make him use full power to be strong it’s like calling base cosmic garou a joke in the verse cause saitama was only using normal punches on him
saitama was literally forced to evolve in order to damage garou, heck this shit stop spreading misinformation
She has 0 potential to fight any top tier cause she’s a statue and she most likely will always be I don’t think she will ever be depicted as a speedster
you’re just acting like a stupid hater, honestly. She was literally the one that GOD was after to become his Avatar and you tell me that she has no potential?

tatsumaki always fought fast speedsters in the webcomic, just a question of time until this hapoens in manga too

like, you know nothing about what you are talking about

if it does not have set strenght then it contradicts your initial point, that boros “scales” to it

could’ve been just a serious punch strong enough to overpower csrc.

because we all know that saitama couldve done that with an extremely casual move.
You are not understanding, just being annoying.

SP doesn't have a set strength, but every SP is stronger than every NP, which would put CRSC above CNP that Saitama and Cosmic Garou traded, which scales massively above Psykorochi.

I cant imagine how this annoys ONE and MURATA, everytime they create a cool character the dogs come from nowhere to downplay it and put him below boros, no matter what

this is really annoying, you guys just cannot argue about tatsumaki’s fans, we know her position and we do not try to scale her at cosmic level beings without ANY feat

saitama was literally forced to evolve in order to damage garou, heck this shit stop spreading misinformation

you’re just acting like a stupid hater, honestly. She was literally the one that GOD was after to become his Avatar and you tell me that she has no potential?

tatsumaki always fought fast speedsters in the webcomic, just a question of time until this hapoens in manga too

like, you know nothing about what you are talking about
Can you read at all I didn’t bring up IO saitama I’m trying to say saitama punches aren’t the same level normals punches serious punches don’t have a set level of power it all depends how much effort saitama wants to use

tatsumaki is never depicted as a speedster and she will most likely never be she’s more like the slow brick powerhouse

You are not understanding, just being annoying.

SP doesn't have a set strength, but every SP is stronger than every NP, which would put CRSC above CNP that Saitama and Cosmic Garou traded, which scales massively above Psykorochi.
any normal move< any serious move?

gaia cannon clashed with serious squirt gun and canceled it out, this after saitama evolved 2 months after fighting boros LOL

stop this, saitama could’ve stopped CSRC with a finger snap.

I cant imagine how this annoys ONE and MURATA, everytime they create a cool character the dogs come from nowhere to downplay it and put him below boros, no matter what

this is really annoying, you guys just cannot argue about tatsumaki’s fans, we know her position and we do not try to scale her at cosmic level beings without ANY feat
Boros is literally Murata's favorite character and Dark Matter Thieves his favorite arc to draw.

Also, he stated that when he was drawing Geryuganshoop, he wanted him to be stronger than Tatsumaki and he drew it with that thought in mind.

tatsumaki is never depicted as a speedster and she will most likely never be she’s more like the slow brick powerhouse
im about to ask you to read the webcomic from chapter 1 to the latest. She is literally one of the fastest characters in the show. “never”? You meant ALWAYS. She just need the feats in the manga too.

gaia cannon clashed with serious squirt gun and canceled it out, this after saitama evolved 2 months after fighting boros LOL

This is also wrong your saying the normal punches which splattered boros is weaker then Eder centipede serious punch

I knew tatsumaki stans were goofy but this is to much 🤣🤣

I knew you were going to bring this up. Do you actually know how to read? When did I say every serious attack > every normal attack? I specifically used the terms "Serious Punch" and "Normal Punch" so no, Serious Squirt Gun has nothing to do with this. Sonic would be Planet level if that were the case.

Also, he stated that when he was drawing Geryuganshoop, he wanted him to be stronger than Tatsumaki and he drew it with that thought in mind.
no, he stated that he wanted him to be better than her in something, thats why he created the air fricction thing.

bullshit, stop manipulating words, i watched the interview

no, he stated that he wanted him to be better than her in something, thats why he created the air fricction thing.

bullshit, stop manipulating words, i watched the interview
You didn't watch it, you read it. Also, I haven't manipulated anything, everything I wrote is stated by Murata. I don't make things up, go read it for yourself and you will see it word for word.

This is also wrong your saying the normal punches which splattered boros is weaker then Eder centipede serious punch
im not the one who was saying that every normal move was weaker, are you blind man?
what the thread carefully. I was answering imposing tiger, i suggest you to left because you’re not gonna win an argue with me, you can’t even follow the conversation

I knew you were going to bring this up. Do you actually know how to read? When did I say every serious attack > every normal attack? I specifically used the terms "Serious Punch" and "Normal Punch" so no, Serious Squirt Gun has nothing to do with this. Sonic would be Planet level if that were the case.
No, this is just your PERSONAL opinion
serious squirt gun was stronger than any normal move at that time, doesn’t matter if it was a punch or not

saitama destroyed jupiter with a sniff.

You didn't watch it, you read it. Also, I haven't manipulated anything, everything I wrote is stated by Murata. I don't make things up, go read it for yourself and you will see it word for word.
No, you are LITERALLY manipulating things. And don’t ******* correct me you meathead. I doubt you can speak 1% of portuguese the same way i speak english.

Q: So the pebble throwing of Geryganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki’s?

A: Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right, but I don’t know whether the thought is the same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway, I draw enemies as powerful as possible when they appear, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit more than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I wanted him to be more powerful than her in some way.

No, this is just your PERSONAL opinion
No. The manga databook actually separates "Normal" Saitama from "Serious" Saitama as two completely different modes.

saitama destroyed jupiter with a sniff.
After evolving exponentially many times.

serious squirt gun was stronger than any normal move at that time, doesn’t matter if it was a punch or not
Blatant lie. SSG was just on par with Gaia Cannon, which is weaker than Saitama, who in Psykorochi's mind is weaker than her, who is massively weaker than the normal punches Saitama landed on Garou.

Why does it matter "at that time"? We are talking overall.

No, you are LITERALLY manipulating things. And don’t ******* correct me you meathead. I doubt you can speak 1% of portuguese the same way i speak english.
I will correctly if you are wrong. When you call someone online a "******* meathead" over a fictional debate, you know you are not dealing with a very mature person. Actually, I can speak four languages, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you're losing losing it over a fictional character.

I am literally making reference to Murata's words: "so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I wanted him to be more powerful than her in some way".

A: Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right, but I don’t know whether the thought is the same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway, I draw enemies as powerful as possible when they appear, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit more than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I wanted him to be more powerful than her in some way.
How does this not make me right?

No. The manga databook actually separates "Normal" Saitama from "Serious" Saitama as two completely different modes.
thats exactly why serious squirt gun is stronger than a normal punch
After evolving exponentially many times.

Blatant lie. SSG was just on par with Gaia Cannon, which is weaker than Saitama, who in Psykorochi's mind is weaker than her, who is massively weaker than the normal punches Saitama landed on Garou.

Why does it matter "at that time"? We are talking overall.
1- irrelevant, he was already able to destroy a planet with a sniff back then, serious squirt gun is eventually going to become tier 5.

2- and that serious punch was just on par with CSRC, which is weaker than Saitama, who in Boros’ mind is weaker than CSRC, who is massively weaker than the normal punchs saitama landed on Garou

3- at that time because orochi faced a MUCH stronger saitama than what boros did.

Man tatsumaki stans are in a rough spot if this is the kind of arguments her fan base makes
You’re literally the worst on this thread, you havent say anything that makes senses and you’re just copying and pasting what others are saying. I’d really suggest you to only watch the thread if you don’t wanna get ashamed

thats exactly why serious squirt gun is stronger than a normal punch

1- irrelevant, he was already able to destroy a planet with a sniff back then, serious squirt gun is eventually going to become tier 5.

2- and that serious punch was just on par with CSRC, which is weaker than Saitama, who in Boros’ mind is weaker than CSRC, who is massively weaker than the normal punchs saitama landed on Garou

3- at that time because orochi faced a MUCH stronger saitama than what boros did.
3 is wrong saitama was not much stronger the difference is actually incredibly small and we have 0 evidence to prove how big it was in the first place

Boros saitama essentially = pre IO saitama

you are joking right
No I’m right and your wrong and with how much you’ve been proven wrong today I suggest you take a break of vsbattle to not embarrass the tatsumaki fan base

Like your insulting people just cause fans called you out on your wank that when you know it’s time to get off

I will correctly if you are wrong. When you call someone online a "******* meathead" over a fictional debate, you know you are not dealing with a very mature person. Actually, I can speak four languages, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you're losing losing it over a fictional character
i called you a meathead for correcting my english knowing in not native, and i would call you worse things if not for the rules.

no tolerance with cocky americans

attacking someone’s orthography seems to be way more imature than regular insults

Back