• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vsb staff seeing Murata’s weird explicitly non canon opinions on scaling: 😍
Vsb staff seeing the secret compus for the anime with more up to date statements directly approved by ONE: 🗿
you people create your own problems fr

thats exactly why serious squirt gun is stronger than a normal punch
It literally is not and the manga contradicts that. SSG is weaker than Psykorochi (as she herself stated), who is leagues below the normal punches that Saitama hit Garou with later on. Serious Punch is incomparable to a Normal Punch, but when it comes to other techniques (SSG, Serious Side Hops), they can't be compared at all because they are different moves.

1- irrelevant, he was already able to destroy a planet with a sniff back then, serious squirt gun is eventually going to become tier 5.

2- and that serious punch was just on par with CSRC, which is weaker than Saitama, who in Boros’ mind is weaker than CSRC, who is massively weaker than the normal punchs saitama landed on Garou

3- at that time because orochi faced a MUCH stronger saitama than what boros did.
1- You can't prove that.

2- I didn't mention any Serious Punch in the sentence you responded to, but I'll assume you are talking about the SP that Saitama uses on Boros. I don't know why you jumped to the conclusion that the CSRC is massively weaker than the normal punches Saitama landed on Garou. There is literally no evidence of this, nor is there a scaling chain that remotely supports it.

3- The whole "Saitama grows stronger every day" thing has already been proven wrong multiple times. Firstly, he only grows, as stated by the narrator, when he experiments emotions. He also stated that he didn't feel anything anymore, and that he felt like he couldn't grow anymore. Secondly, the VGS is said to be unreliable at the end of the audiobook and even if it weren't, the digital version of Saitama that fought the real Saitama was a representation of Genos' energy measuring, so it was at most the Saitama who destroyed the meteor, which of course if a one shot level below the real Saitama.

i called you a meathead for correcting my english knowing in not native, and i would call you worse things if not for the rules.

no tolerance with cocky americans

attacking someone’s orthography seems to be way more imature than regular insults
Fisrt, I wasn't correcting your english, I was just correcting your understanding of what interviews are.

Second, I am not american, I'm spanish, but thank you. That means my english is improving.

I don't think you know what ortography is, because you didn't make any orthographic mistakes.

It literally is not and the manga contradicts that. SSG is weaker than Psykorochi (as she herself stated), who is leagues below the normal punches that Saitama hit Garou with later on.
Oi remember this?
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg
image0.jpg

Yeah
Psyrochi is nowhere near normal punch level

It's more crazy when you know that Gojo's Infinity and Domain Expansion solos 99.9% of the verse. We really need more hax and resistance.
The upper levels are good for hax. I just think that Garou and Saitama should have a regeneration negation and Saitama should also have a dura neg.

If Saitama can't kill the enemy, he has no way of winning. Since he doesn't have the hax to incapacitate the opponent (from what I remember)

Garou (Post-Darkshine) vs Platinum Sperm vs Orochi vs Sage Centipede vs Boros (Power Sealed) vs Tatsumaki vs Evil Ocean Water vs Psykorochi [status equalised]

Who win? Who dies first? Who is the hottest? Who sings better? Who kills the most?

And Yes, I want chaos

Garou (Post-Darkshine) vs Platinum Sperm vs Orochi vs Sage Centipede vs Boros (Power Sealed) vs Tatsumaki vs Evil Ocean Water vs Psykorochi [status equalised]

Who win? Who dies first? Who is the hottest? Who sings better? Who kills the most?

And Yes, I want chaos
Tatsumaki literally smash all of them at once with LS.

It literally is not and the manga contradicts that. SSG is weaker than Psykorochi (as she herself stated), who is leagues below the normal punches that Saitama hit Garou with later on. Serious Punch is incomparable to a Normal Punch, but when it comes to other techniques (SSG, Serious Side Hops), they can't be compared at all because they are different moves.

1- You can't prove that.

2- I didn't mention any Serious Punch in the sentence you responded to, but I'll assume you are talking about the SP that Saitama uses on Boros. I don't know why you jumped to the conclusion that the CSRC is massively weaker than the normal punches Saitama landed on Garou. There is literally no evidence of this, nor is there a scaling chain that remotely supports it.

3- The whole "Saitama grows stronger every day" thing has already been proven wrong multiple times. Firstly, he only grows, as stated by the narrator, when he experiments emotions. He also stated that he didn't feel anything anymore, and that he felt like he couldn't grow anymore. Secondly, the VGS is said to be unreliable at the end of the audiobook and even if it weren't, the digital version of Saitama that fought the real Saitama was a representation of Genos' energy measuring, so it was at most the Saitama who destroyed the meteor, which of course if a one shot level below the real Saitama.

Fisrt, I wasn't correcting your english, I was just correcting your understanding of what interviews are.

Second, I am not american, I'm spanish, but thank you. That means my english is improving.

I don't think you know what ortography is, because you didn't make any orthographic mistakes.
i aint reading that

Does Saitama has mind manipulation resistance? Cause it wouldn't make sense if Fubuki has and not her sister and Saitama.

Saitama should have any given resistance in the series but this is not how this site works. VFU literally has a wincon against him.
Not any but almost all yeah. Definitely acid resistance. But for now saying he resists God's hax is too much.

That's the Vs. Battles Wiki way so don't expect it lol. Unless something has direct evidence supporting it everything is disregarded as "Argument from Incredulity" or whatever. Toppo>Jiren, VFU>Saitama, etc.. Next someone's gonna make a thread for the Grand Priest Vs. Buu and Buu will win cause of transmutation hax.

Does Saitama has mind manipulation resistance? Cause it wouldn't make sense if Fubuki has and not her sister and Saitama.
Considering Fubuki has Mind Manip resistance through sheer will, and Saitama is cracked in terms of willpower, I would say he should have it

speed equalized i think arthur pretty much murders everyone
You think? I mean, he has the purgatory stuff (which is in a questionable area because it is accepted that chaos created purgatory but he doesn't have Low 2-C for creating purgatory)

And some things like power absorption or spatial cutting are necessary to get right.

I don't remember him having something via thought or gesture that would immediately kill or incapacitate the Garou.

and like, i really meant everyone ☠️
I wanted the supporters to cook him for 4-C so I could pit him against the woody woodpecker.

cant he just warp reality at his will?
He usually doesn't do this directly to the opponent.

Just see the battle he had with Cath.

Transmutation is not something he uses directly on the opponent.

The Absorption of power is required by some physical means that you can bypass.

He never used the purgatory stuff in the character as far as I remember.

Mind manipulation is at 4KoA and we can just use the previous key. Same thing for paralysis.

To tell the truth, I think it's a stomp for Garou considering what Arthur used on the character in battle.

Back