• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
most of the verse?????????? anything beyond orochi murderstomps boros bro, stop it.
boros is as strong as he should be and theres nothing wrong with his powerlevel, final bosses are getting stronger and stronger and he already got outclassed.
Uh what do you define "most" as? Most is over half of something fyi. Orochi-tier's and higher make-up nowhere remotely near half of the verse they're like not even 10% of the verse my guy. Boros is still a top-tier and around top 10 (not including Blast's team because we don't even know them yet) without debate, what you on about.

God is currently completely featless, his AP value scaling to the sp^2 even is technically invalid.

Everything he has created is far weaker than Blast
the only reason cosmic Garou was notable was because he was able to copy stronger things than what god gave him
Psyrochi was complete Fodder, Sage and ocean were fodder, blast’s team would be able to handle everything including cosmic Garou probably.
The fact that he’s sealed probably is why he’s weaker than Saitama, although it’s not like he could physically fight anyways given his nature.

Essentially, Boros slams.
I know you're partly joking but like just cause his minions are weak suggests nothing. The only "creation" of his that we can accurately say God can be compared to is CF Garou because Garou was literally his avatar. It's like giving something an insignificant sliver of his strength vs trying to make something literally embody him and his will, in which Garou still only received a fraction of God's "gift" in the first place. We don't know how much power he exerts to create the common minions with energy projection like Psykorochi (who shouldn't scale to her blast btw that power is from God not Psykorochi), Vaccine Man, and HE, whereas we can presume that Garou actually has a noteable amount of his strength, but still obviously vastly inferior to God himself.

The fact that God does all this while sealed away somewhere is rather absurdly impressive. In his current state, his influence in reality is equivalent to him just being dead, yet he still makes Dragon and God level threats even then. Imagine how insane God's power will be when he's unsealed. Logically speaking the different in ability should be like 0 to 1.

Also saying Cosmic Garou was only noteable because of copying things is a bit silly. He had an absurd stat amp, had the knowledge of all universal energies and phenomena, and even without Saitama Mode active he could easily keep up with and tank hits from Blast while playing around. A fraction of a fraction of God's power could at least rival or even surpass Blast. Just cause he wouldn't be anything of note to Saitama without copying doesn't mean he was a joke. He was still effortlessly a God level threat even without copying.

most of the verse?????????? anything beyond orochi murderstomps boros bro, stop it.
boros is as strong as he should be and theres nothing wrong with his powerlevel, final bosses are getting stronger and stronger and he already got outclassed.
mad cause released borse > flopsumockery

i dont even have to debate
boros has to use all of his energy to destroy earths surface
psykosorochi can do it in 2 casual shots
The problem with this logic is: the minimum energy to destroy the Earth's surface is in the hundreds of petatons, which in this case was the result of Psykorochi's calculation, meanwhile the maximum energy that with my current knowledge I was able to calculate is 4.28e39j (High 5-A).

A huge difference, Not to mention that the attack would include a theoretical Saitama with a High 6-A durability and the Boros ship (It would first need to destroy the ship before reaching the surface) which also withstood High 6-A damage.

A surface destruction attack can vary greatly in energy power (Any calculation can have its energy production vary depending on the calculation method)

It's Good that Saitama has only Instant mastery and resistances rather giving him wide variety of abilities because if he has, the scale would be immense that's why basic one punch is enough.

just the continent slice was enough, i dont even know what you are on, honestly 🫦
continent slice that is fodder next to saitama
This whole thing is like trying to argue that a character destroying more stuff than a character that has better scaling, makes the guy that destroyed stuff more powerful

you’re not responding because you cannot deny it.
Oh boy I bet you I can.
Psykosorochi has absurdly more destructive power than Boros, and this is not even debatable. Destroying earths surface was his last resort.
CSRC was not surface level. Even the interpretation with the most downplay puts him higher. Assuming he indeed said surface level (it's literally one source vs 5 other sources), there are still calcs that put CSRC at at least Moon level. Furthermore, it said that he would destroy the surface AND Saitama, and he made it seem as the surface was a byproduct of putting Saitama down.

I won't go into other arguments for now but just know where Psykorochi's place is.

I mean there are a lot of statements and narrative clues that suggest that Boros is much stronger than the website makes it out to be (Note that I'm not making any moves to update Boros, but what I'll be doing here is simply bringing to light a collection of things which indicate the true power of Boros)

1 - Escale via Saitama = In the audiobook it is revealed that during the time when Saitama still had hair (He was Half-bald) that he and Tatsumaki had already come into conflict, an event that Fubuki witnessed, where Tatsumaki thought he was a ghost and tried destroying him, only for Saitama to come away with zero damage, which made her afraid of ghosts, Fubuki later stated that to make Tatsumaki react like that, Saitama had to be a disaster level above the Dragon, and then times later , after Saitama and Boros' battle, he says that Boros was the strongest opponent he faced which would include Tatsumaki;

2 - In an official anime source, it is stated that Saitama and Boros' fight was a battle for the survival of humanity and Tatsumaki is part of humanity;

3 - There is the old statement that Geryuganshoop is the greatest medium in the universe;

4-There is a phantom statement that I still don't know where it came from that says that Boros, based on it, would destroy humanity in 10 days (This could be a feat of stamina);

5 - There are also those phrases in the Japanese material that say that Boros scratched Saitama, which would put him even higher on the scale;

6 - The databook that says that the CRSC is Planet/Star level;

7 - Saitama's statements that Boros is strong and it was almost a real fight;

8 - The fact that Orochi is considered the prince of monsters and is not even considered the boss, when Saitama identified Boros as the boss instantly;

9 - The narrator's statement that Saitama has dealt with monster guild-level threats other times, meaning he could have fought Orochi-level monsters before and still identify Boros as the strongest one he fought ;

10 - The Prophecy of Boros of the 20 years in which on Earth there was someone equal in power to him, coincides with the fact that Blast has been active for 20 years on Earth;

11 - Saitama's tendency to always deal with enemies that no one around can deal with (For more details read the Boros discussion thread where I go into more detail about this);

12 - Boros was causing much more damage to his ship than Tatsumaki, note that it was stated that if Tatsumaki had the power to pull a meteor from space like in the anime, she would have destroyed his ship, implying that the ship's durability it's not something she can get through easily;

Last edited:
1 - Escale via Saitama = In the audiobook it is revealed that during the time when Saitama still had hair (He was Half-bald) that he and Tatsumaki had already come into conflict, an event that Fubuki witnessed, where Tatsumaki thought he was a ghost and tried destroying him, only for Saitama to come away with zero damage, which made her afraid of ghosts, Fubuki later stated that to make Tatsumaki react like that, Saitama had to be a disaster level above the Dragon, and then times later , after Saitama and Boros' battle, he says that Boros was the strongest opponent he faced which would include Tatsumaki;
He didn't see Tatsumaki as an enemy then nor their "fight" was flashy enough to make him notice.

When he faced her during the Psychic Sisters arc he genuinely praised her and was having fun at some points.
2 - In an official anime source, it is stated that Saitama and Boros' fight was a battle for the survival of humanity and Tatsumaki is part of humanity;
The anime has little to do with the manga continuity and statements like these are just to hype the finale, the whole point of the Boros fight is to make us think that maybe Saitama found his match only for the reveal to be that Boros had zero chance, therefore any statement about how "even" they were and stuff is null
3 - There is the old statement that Geryuganshoop is the greatest medium in the universe;
And we should believe Geryu because...? The only thing he has over Tatsumaki is being able to remove friction from objects, he is featless and fodder otherwise
5 - There are also those phrases in the Japanese material that say that Boros scratched Saitama, which would put him even higher on the scale;
Hype statement removed from the physical release in both the Japanese and international releases, this has been debunked so many times even Ziller had to drop it
It doesn't, it says that it would "scorch/lay ruin to Earth"

And the manga itself takes priority over the databook and Boros never states his attack would destroy Earth, that's only in the anime
Barely means anything
9 - The narrator's statement that Saitama has dealt with monster guild-level threats other times, meaning he could have fought Orochi-level monsters before and still identify Boros as the strongest one he fought ;

10 - The Prophecy of Boros of the 20 years in which on Earth there was someone equal in power to him, coincides with the fact that Blast has been active for 20 years on Earth;
That statement only applies to the MA Cadres not Orochi, that's literally what the whole sequence is about and how we scale it currently on his profile. Re-read.

Blast has clearly been subjected to an enormous powerup in recent times given he struggled with Elder Centipede like 2 years ago
11 - Saitama's tendency to always deal with enemies that no one around can deal with (For more details read the Boros discussion thread where I go into more detail about this);
Tatsumaki can atomize almost everyone Saitama has faced this means nothing
12 - Boros was causing much more damage to his ship than Tatsumaki, note that it was stated that if Tatsumaki had the power to pull a meteor from space like in the anime, she would have destroyed his ship, implying that the ship's durability it's not something she can get through easily;
This is horridly taken out of context.

Murata was saying that if Tatsumaki had the telekinetic output to pull a meteor from space then she would have had no problem in bringing the ship down to Earth meaning she would have overpowered the ship's gravity core.

It's not about the ship's durability at all (which she was damaging too mind you), just about the core and the force by which it keeps the ship afloat.

Mind you I don't disagree that Boros is strong but all the arguments for him are just bad and non-definitive and at the end all that holds it together is just how it "feels right" which is not enough to index in this site

Mind you I don't disagree that Boros is strong but all the arguments for him are just bad and non-definitive and at the end all that holds it together is just how it "feels right" which is not enough to index in this site
I know that the arguments are not definitive and are more narrative, you can't use it for scale, my issue is mainly the quantity of these small narrative clues that indicate that Boros is much more powerful than the way the website portrays it, my goal It's not casting anyone, but showing that the narrative clues exist and they have weight, although it's too little to be taken into consideration

Every so often something new is brought to the table and clues are piling up.

Meanwhile there are how many narratives, statements and narrative clues that make someone other than Saitama, Garou, God and Blast climb above Boros? None, while justifications for Boros pile up

He didn't see Tatsumaki as an enemy then nor their "fight" was flashy enough to make him notice.

When he faced her during the Psychic Sisters arc he genuinely praised her and was having fun at some points.

The anime has little to do with the manga continuity and statements like these are just to hype the finale, the whole point of the Boros fight is to make us think that maybe Saitama found his match only for the reveal to be that Boros had zero chance, therefore any statement about how "even" they were and stuff is null

And we should believe Geryu because...? The only thing he has over Tatsumaki is being able to remove friction from objects, he is featless and fodder otherwise

Hype statement removed from the physical release in both the Japanese and international releases, this has been debunked so many times even Ziller had to drop it

And the manga itself takes priority over the databook and Boros never states his attack would destroy Earth, that's only in the anime

Barely means anything

That statement only applies to the MA Cadres not Orochi, that's literally what the whole sequence is about and how we scale it currently on his profile. Re-read.

Blast has clearly been subjected to an enormous powerup in recent times given he struggled with Elder Centipede like 2 years ago

Murata was saying that if Tatsumaki had the telekinetic output to pull a meteor from space then she would have had no problem in bringing the ship down to Earth meaning she would have overpowered the ship's gravity core.

It's not about the ship's durability at all (which she was damaging too mind you), just about the core and the force by which it keeps the ship afloat.
Bud did you even listen to yourself you said said if saitama calls someone a real fight it barely means anything are you trolling

I still have my doubts about this argument,
as for the compliments he gave her, IDK.
It's just a possible small narrative clue anyway, it wasn't a real argument unless we profile the Boros anime, but well the most important things from the anime-manga will probably remain

I just wanted to put it here, because I thought it was relevant enough for this, but I don't have a real argument for it other than that the only one who faced him was Saitama (Let's forget about Melzalgard, because he's a piece of shit)

It may be a Hype statement, but there is still the possibility of it being canon, although it is not an expressive possibility

I took the anime into consideration here, I'm just trying to say that Boros' power overall is greater than what the website has as the official value

Barely means anything
Of course it means something, the problem is that we can't compare it to anyone

Okay, sorry, I kind of just pulled it out of the back of my head, I didn't remember the whole context.

Honestly the Blast vs Elder Centipede scene seems like an outlier to me, at the time I kind of thought the scene would be completely dismissed by everyone

Did you read what I posted in the Boros discussion thread or were you just based on what I said here?

I can't argue with that, since I honestly don't know where this conclusion was drawn from?

Alright time to pick this apart too
The “he had fun” is also horribly out of context.
He saw Tatsumaki’s tornado and started jumping on the rocks like spiderman after he said “that looks fun to do
And his praise of her was that she was impossible to contain (psychic aoe, meaning stuff like him grabbing her wouldn’t do anything to make her less destructive)
funny how specific that wording is, given that not once throughout the entire fight does he ever call her strong, and you could argue that this is intentional as well, given that he knows to recognize people’s qualities other than strength and ability to go hard in a battle (see him complimenting mumen rider)
Additionally, Saitama is physically unable to feel the strength of people like Gouketsu and say they’re strong just by that, but he can also say characters look strong and can sort of “tell” they’re strong just by aoe
Saitama thought Garou was tough based on him slicing Sage centipede in half, but when he actually fought him he basically made a complete mockery of him and broke his arm to bits when he wasn’t even trying to fight him or even see him as a monster.
He considered carnage kabuto strong enough to get his hopes up because of how he did against genos and casually blew away a really large looking fireball, but when he actually fought him, he completely ignored him.
There are only TWO TIMES in the entire series where Saitama feels a character’s power and directly acknowledges their strength
1. Cosmic Garou hit him with a consecutive normal punches and saitama essentially states “you scratched me”
2. Boros fights with saitama for a short period of time and he actually says “you’re strong”, then says MB was “almost a real fight” of course, then calls him strong 2 more times and says he was the strongest he ever fought etc.

Anyways ender just posted something so I’m gonna wait before flooding chat

I mean there are a lot of statements and narrative clues that suggest that Boros is much stronger than the website makes it out to be (Note that I'm not making any moves to update Boros, but what I'll be doing here is simply bringing to light a collection of things which indicate the true power of Boros)

4-There is a phantom statement that I still don't know where it came from that says that Boros, based on it, would destroy humanity in 10 days (This could be a feat of stamina);

8 - The fact that Orochi is considered the prince of monsters and is not even considered the boss, when Saitama identified Boros as the boss instantly;

i’ll just answer 2 points

1- mentioning geryuganshoop as the strongest esper even thought murata WAS CLEARLY joking around

2- tatsumaki is stronger than a meteor so this statement is old and useless

see, you’re all too predictable, boros’ fanbase on old statements and hyperbolical databooks lol

yes it barely means anything.

much weaker characters have been acknowledged by him
No it doesn’t read what you typed bro he didn’t just acknowledge boros he flat out stated this is is almost a real fight not o boros is just strong also a lot of time saitama acknowledges people it’s not their power but their traits like mumen rider or things like that

You just like that other guy both you got to be trolls

Yeah and that knock back stuff your definitely a troll 100% confirmed

i’ll just answer 2 points

1- mentioning geryuganshoop as the strongest esper even thought murata WAS CLEARLY joking around

2- tatsumaki is stronger than a meteor so this statement is old and useless

see, you’re all too predictable, boros’ fanbase on old statements and hyperbolical databooks lol
?????
You didn't bring much to the table or debate some of the more solid points

Alright time to pick this apart too
The “he had fun” is also horribly out of context.
He saw Tatsumaki’s tornado and started jumping on the rocks like spiderman after he said “that looks fun to do
And his praise of her was that she was impossible to contain (psychic aoe, meaning stuff like him grabbing her wouldn’t do anything to make her less destructive)
funny how specific that wording is, given that not once throughout the entire fight does he ever call her strong, and you could argue that this is intentional as well, given that he knows to recognize people’s qualities other than strength and ability to go hard in a battle (see him complimenting mumen rider)
Additionally, Saitama is physically unable to feel the strength of people like Gouketsu and say they’re strong just by that, but he can also say characters look strong and can sort of “tell” they’re strong just by aoe
Saitama thought Garou was tough based on him slicing Sage centipede in half, but when he actually fought him he basically made a complete mockery of him and broke his arm to bits when he wasn’t even trying to fight him or even see him as a monster.
He considered carnage kabuto strong enough to get his hopes up because of how he did against genos and casually blew away a really large looking fireball, but when he actually fought him, he completely ignored him.
There are only TWO TIMES in the entire series where Saitama feels a character’s power and directly acknowledges their strength
1. Cosmic Garou hit him with a consecutive normal punches and saitama essentially states “you scratched me”
2. Boros fights with saitama for a short period of time and he actually says “you’re strong”, then says MB was “almost a real fight” of course, then calls him strong 2 more times and says he was the strongest he ever fought etc.

Anyways ender just posted something so I’m gonna wait before flooding chat
it’s funny that when the statement is about tatsumaki you say that it’s out of context lol
we all know that he only called boros an almost real fight because of the knock back, he was in the ******* space for the first time. He wasnt impressed with boros

i think you are the one out of context here.

?????
You didn't bring much to the table or debate some of the more solid points
what so hard to understand? murata wasnt being serious when talking about Geryuganshoop, and the interview made it clear. It’s not a statement it’s a joke.

No it doesn’t read what you typed bro he didn’t just acknowledge boros he flat out stated this is is almost a real fight not o boros is just strong also a lot of time saitama acknowledges people it’s not their power but their traits like mumen rider or things like that

bullshit, cosmic garou is much stronger and he never said that, so does monster garou and Tatsumaki.

he was just impressed by the fact that he was in the space.

what so hard to understand? murata wasnt being serious when talking about Geryuganshoop, and the interview made it clear. It’s not a statement it’s a joke.

bullshit, cosmic garou is much stronger and he never said that, so does monster garou and Tatsumaki.

he was just impressed by the fact that he was in the space.
Lol you can’t beat serious first boros dunks on tats which would be why he didn’t say anything also saitama didn’t even fight her he just let himself be ragdolled over and over until she gave up

Being in space has nothing to due with the fight he was impressed by boros which is why he said almost a real FIGHT

you are trying to scale boros to MUCH stronger characters, with FAR better feats, canonically MEANT to be stronger than boros since threatening levels are getting higher and higher and im the one trolling?

**** this shit im out, the wank is too much

Lol you can’t beat serious first boros dunks on tats which would be why he didn’t say anything also saitama didn’t even fight her he just let himself be ragdolled over and over until she gave up
the same happened with boros, he was almost fainting out stamina.
saitama didnt fought him, it was a 4-a vs high 6-a, saitama was just going around being hitted by fluffly punchs.

saitama and boros are not relative in anyway, this is ******* ridiculous he is dead for more than 10 years, forget him.
Being in space has nothing to due with the fight he was impressed by boros which is why he said almost a real FIGHT
he literally looked around and said that, he was literally impressed for being in the space.

Back