• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

He’s the one who appointed them smh.
Anyways how do you know that they’re responsible for more than Boros?

It’s class P + idc + Boros W

this your goat?
image0.jpg
1- vacine man is weak

2- this just supports the idea that saitama’s normal punch does not have a defined strenght, which AUTOMATICALLY means that boros didnt tank bullshit and does not scale to the initial punch, saitama just didnt want to kill him. You’re not helping yourself.

3- theres A L O T of situations where the king/ruler depends on his servants to take decisions, why would this be different with boros? he didnt even show any decent intelligent feat, UNLIKE TATSUMAKI.

4- class p? BULLSHIT, even without the twisting feat she already was class T LOL

5- Tatsumaki fought the monster association for more than 6 hours. Her stamina is unbelievable higher than boros’.

ziller i’ll upgrade tatsumaki and give her pretty good abilities, hope you do the same with boros so our battle is not over

1- vacine man is weak
Not town level + he fought beefcake, kabuto, and destroyed the meteor before then + it doesn’t matter who he fought before Boros because being strong or being not strong doesn’t change based on chronology
2- this just supports the idea that saitama’s normal punch does not have a defined strenght, which AUTOMATICALLY means that boros didnt tank bullshit and does not scale to the initial punch, saitama just didnt want to kill him. You’re not helping yourself.
A normal punch only applies when he has killing intent. There was a whole crt about this topic that you missed anyways. Rover is the exception, not the rule.
3- theres A L O T of situations where the king/ruler depends on his servants to take decisions, why would this be different with boros? he didnt even show any decent intelligent feat, UNLIKE TATSUMAKI.
Tatsumaki is annoying and is also an idiot, Boros W in my honest opinion.
4- class p? BULLSHIT, even without the twisting feat she already was class T LOL
Boros
5- Tatsumaki fought the monster association for more than 6 hours. Her stamina is unbelievable higher than boros’.
Correction: she she walked around, maybe killed some tier 8 fodder, fought psykos (fodder and is a Boros victim) a few times, then proceeded to get one severe injury and became fuhrer ugly level fodder (couldn’t be Boros with his arm cut off tbh)
Boros also had most of his body disentegrated and expended 100% of his latent energy on csrc, and was still conscious and able to have a proper discussion with Saitama
he also responds with sheer happiness when saitama punches him right in the eyeball while using meteoric burst which explicitly drains his energy rapidly.
Boros > Tatsumockery

On another note, I hope that flashy flash stays at least twice as fast as genos, tatsumaki, and the other S class besides I guess atomic’s attack speed
If everyone ends up scaling to him then it would sort of defeat any kind of uniqueness in his identity as being the speedster of the team.
He's getting stronger, then everyone should be

Babe wake up there's a new Boros Vs. Tatsumaki discussion after the topic already got banned.

Anyways, just wondering, who else has the same headcanon that God's amps don't specifically give what Garou had but give whatever would be beneficial to the abilities and styles of the one being amped, in addition to the same knowledge of universal phenomena? Garou was already an adaptation-beast who could copy entire styles of martial arts and the like with ease, so he was given the busted ability to copy virtually anything. If Tats got amped it'd probably increase her overall psychic powers and also allow her to be far more precise. If Boros got amped he'd have a limitless pool of energy and probably be able to destroy stars, solar systems, and maybe even more. If Flashy Flash got amped he'd be some crazy attosecond-level speedster or something. If Darkshine got amped he'd be nigh-invulnerable. And so on.

If Saitama got amped...💀

Babe wake up there's a new Boros Vs. Tatsumaki discussion after the topic already got banned.

Anyways, just wondering, who else has the same headcanon that God's amps don't specifically give what Garou had but give whatever would be beneficial to the abilities and styles of the one being amped, in addition to the same knowledge of universal phenomena? Garou was already an adaptation-beast who could copy entire styles of martial arts and the like with ease, so he was given the busted ability to copy virtually anything. If Tats got amped it'd probably increase her overall psychic powers and also allow her to be far more precise. If Boros got amped he'd have a limitless pool of energy and probably be able to destroy stars, solar systems, and maybe even more. If Flashy Flash got amped he'd be some crazy attosecond-level speedster or something. If Darkshine got amped he'd be nigh-invulnerable. And so on.

If Saitama got amped...💀
This is the exact same take I share

If Saitama got amped...💀
Garou's abilities are pretty explicitly a result of his martial arts prowess.

He uses the knowledge God gave him and replicates universal phenomena using his form of martial arts.

I think God amps would simply make your powers more cosmic in nature.

He uses the knowledge God gave him and replicates universal phenomena using his form of martial arts.

go check my crt

I think the pattern will be
1. Put emphasis on a negative trait
Garou’s absolute evil ideal was completely twisted, and a part of him believed that he was still doing it for the greater good and “for Tareo’s sake” while really just killing everyone. His desire to put the entire world in despair manifested as the radiation aura that would end all life.
2. Exaggerate their best ability and connect it to the universe
Orochi’s ability to merge and absorb was expanded vastly, to the point where he was capable of merging with everything until he was alone in the universe.
Garou’s ability to copy and grow was of course expanded massively, and his perfect fist, which carried the knowledge of a vast amount of techniques, was expanded to carry the knowledge of all forces in the universe.

So if, say, Boros got it

1. His search for a good fight would lead to him killing everyone in the universe to…wait
2. His greatest traits are, by his own word, his physical ability, his latent energy, and regeneration. It would most likely be that, rather than the knowledge of its forces, he would gain the forces of the universe as the direct source of his power. Any new energy put into the universe by an attack could be used by him too, which would be similar to how Garou can mimic, though minus the speed and technique aspect. After that it would just be a stat amp and improved regen.

If tatsumaki got it she’d just be even more annoying and stupid and have stronger psychic powers.

Maybe we’ll see a cosmic machine god or metal knight creation in the robot invasion arc.
This is just pure fanfic at this point, but if they were to get ahold of some of those black cubes and use them to power a robot, it could be an actual machine god.
And obviously the ninja leader and Otento will be involved, especially now that we’ve seen their organizations in possession of black cubes multiple times.
The machines, the psychics, the ninjas, the monster association, almost all of the 4 big groups connected heavily to god already, so it’s really only a matter of time.
I wonder what comes next though. We’ve gotten flashy flash and Tatsumaki’s backstories, so most likely Gachirin (moon blade) will be related to God.

I just don’t get how saitama is beating god rn if a small portion of his power made him have to grow many times stronger
God is currently completely featless, his AP value scaling to the sp^2 even is technically invalid.

Everything he has created is far weaker than Blast
the only reason cosmic Garou was notable was because he was able to copy stronger things than what god gave him
Psyrochi was complete Fodder, Sage and ocean were fodder, blast’s team would be able to handle everything including cosmic Garou probably.
The fact that he’s sealed probably is why he’s weaker than Saitama, although it’s not like he could physically fight anyways given his nature.

Essentially, Boros slams.

God is currently completely featless, his AP value scaling to the sp^2 even is technically invalid.

Everything he has created is far weaker than Blast
the only reason cosmic Garou was notable was because he was able to copy stronger things than what god gave him
Psyrochi was complete Fodder, Sage and ocean were fodder, blast’s team would be able to handle everything including cosmic Garou probably.
The fact that he’s sealed probably is why he’s weaker than Saitama, although it’s not like he could physically fight anyways given his nature.

Essentially, Boros slams.
God being featless doesn’t matter he’s set out to be the final boss of the series him sealed still made cosmic garou also heck saitama doesn’t even have the ability to fight god rn cause he needs space time manipulation which he can’t Do for now without feats post IO

Most the verse is a boros victim rn tho can’t help they introduced such a strong character that early in the series 🤷‍♂️

God being featless doesn’t matter he’s set out to be the final boss of the series him sealed still made cosmic garou also heck saitama doesn’t even have the ability to fight god rn cause he needs space time manipulation which he can’t Do for now without feats post IO

Most the verse is a boros victim rn tho can’t help they introduced such a strong character that early in the series 🤷‍♂️
most of the verse?????????? anything beyond orochi murderstomps boros bro, stop it.
boros is as strong as he should be and theres nothing wrong with his powerlevel, final bosses are getting stronger and stronger and he already got outclassed.

most of the verse?????????? anything beyond orochi murderstomps boros bro, stop it.
boros is as strong as he should be and theres nothing wrong with his powerlevel, final bosses are getting stronger and stronger and he already got outclassed.
Boros >>> Psykorochi. Debate me if you are that confident.

Anything below Orochi is still most of the verse

I disagree with God being completely feetless. At least we know he absorbed and added all of CFG's powers and abilities to his arsenal. So whatever the latter can do, God can do it better.

Huh? If anyone literally says God is just straight-up "featless" they are actually blind wtf.

He has no direct power/speed feats, but he does have a lot of hax feats and some possibly implied feats. He clearly has energy projection considering that he gave both the manipulation of energy as well as the energy itself to HE, and it's heavily implied he created Vaccine Man which uses an energy Murata very directly suggested is the same that HE uses, and Black Sperm questions if the energy which seems to be manifested by HE without any limit comes from somewhere else, directly implying that God can tap into an infinite or virtually infinite pool of energy which he can give to the ones he "blesses". (Imagine if God brings Boros back to life and empowers him so he can have a rematch with Saitama, and is actually stronger than Saitama was in their first fight, but Saitama's growth allowed him to still far surpass Boros, idc what the Boros deniers think that would be so god damn sick)

Anyways, when he "blesses" someone he gives them energy projection, but when he chooses someone to represent him as an avatar such as in the case of Garou...well we all know how that is. And whomever he gives any power to, he has pretty much total control over, and can transmute them at any moment in addition to taking away the power he gave them. It's not out of reach to say he can probably use the hax he gave Garou considering that...like, he gave it to Garou 💀. At the very least, if he doesn't have the copying power, I'd expect God to have the same knowledge of universal energies and should be capable of performing similar abilities to Nuclear Fist and Gamma Ray Burst (probably to an even more powerful extent than what Garou produced). I'd legit bet money that if he does fight Saitama he's gonna summon actual black holes and shit too. Imagine if Saitama just punches a black hole or something I would be laughing hysterically on g.

Considering all of the statements and implications beyond the hax feats he's actually, directly shown, I have absolutely 0 doubt in my mind that he'll be a reality warper when he's unsealed. He's been built-up as such a hax beast and possibly the legitimate creator of the Earth if not reality (which is probably why he's quite literally just named "God"), likely the creator of the Limiter concept, and so on, I would be shocked if he wasn't a genuine reality warper. He'll probably be able to use the hax he can use on those he blesses, but on everyone, among other things. But I also expect him to have a gargantuan amount of raw power probably higher than Saitama's initially.

I mean imagine a fight between him and Saitama where God keeps trying to use his hax but Saitama just resists all of it, and it comes down to God deciding he needs to be simple with it, amps his physical form, and just starts brawling with Saitama in a full-power battle. My hype levels would elude description while reading that ngl.

Back