• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No character is more of an L than Psykos
  • lost to fubuki in a high school flashback
  • her pet Orochi plotted to betray her
  • I will defeat you myself tatsumaki
  • Gyoro Gyoro is stomped by tatsumaki
  • Goes to next form
  • I will defeat you tatsumaki
  • Stomped by Tatsumaki
  • Orochi will defeat you tatsumaki
  • Saitama stomps the Boros victim
  • King was also there
  • Reveals her true body
  • it’s fake
  • Tatsumaki sees through it
  • I’ll kill you Tatsumaki
  • stomped by Tatsumaki
  • pumps emergency steroids
  • stomped by Tatsumaki
  • pumps emergency Orochi steroids
  • stomped by orochi
  • pumps emergency god steroids
  • Stomped by Tatsumaki
  • Regenerates
  • Stomped by Tatsumaki on a cellular level
  • Jet Mode
  • Shoots tatsumaki
  • it’s fake
  • stomped by tatsumaki
  • Harassed by Drive Knight
  • Harassed by Genos
  • Stomped by Promoted rook
  • stomped by Fubuki and Tanktop master
  • stomped by atomic samurai
  • stomped by puri prisoner
  • stomped by Darkshine
  • probably gets cancer watching garou’s nuclear explosions
  • stomped by Fubuki in another flashback
  • kidnapped
  • stomped by Apollo and given brain damage
  • gets her mind read and corrupted like 3 or more times when counting webcomic
  • entire monster association she made collapses

A resume like this is how you get fired before the interview.

I listen to audiobook where Sonic cosplays Saitama. Atomic Samurai shows his attack speed to Sonic but when Sonic tries to provoke Tatsumaki, Atomic Samurai eagerly responds to it. Does that mean Atomic Samurai acknowledge that Tatsumaki can react to his attack speed?
Note: They both have some anger issues

On another note, I hope that flashy flash stays at least twice as fast as genos, tatsumaki, and the other S class besides I guess atomic’s attack speed
If everyone ends up scaling to him then it would sort of defeat any kind of uniqueness in his identity as being the speedster of the team.

In the webcomic Flash and Darskhine fight the same version of Awakened Garou, and while Flash takes more hits it's portrayed as an endurance type situation, where Flash gets messed up by his hits way worse than Darkshine did, but remains fighting through sheer willpower. ( that and they get called the worst possible duo to foght at the same time, or smth like that. )

Looking back at darkshine vs Garou, it turns out Garou really didn’t actually damage him with AP, and it was sort of explicitly just him using Dura Neg
so I guess this means darkshine could maybe take a few hits from Flashy

On another note, I hope that flashy flash stays at least twice as fast as genos, tatsumaki, and the other S class besides I guess atomic’s attack speed
If everyone ends up scaling to him then it would sort of defeat any kind of uniqueness in his identity as being the speedster of the team.
honestly, is hard to believe anyone being that superior to tatsumaki, pretty sure she can fodderize his speed, the same way blast did.

she just didnt do that yet

Looking back at darkshine vs Garou, it turns out Garou really didn’t actually damage him with AP, and it was sort of explicitly just him using Dura Neg
so I guess this means darkshine could maybe take a few hits from Flashy
Garou grew up insanely after darkshine, so i dont think so.

honestly, is hard to believe anyone being that superior to tatsumaki
You’re right, not just anyone can blitz Tatsumaki, you’d have to be pretty goated
IMG_1092.jpg

You’re right, not just anyone can blitz Tatsumaki, you’d have to be pretty goated
IMG_1092.jpg
if not even flashy with blatantly ftl feats is gonna last that much being faster than tatsumaki
imagine boros who is dead and needs to scale to others feat so he has at least something to compensate his weak strenght, low durability, bullshit stamina, bad q.i, stupid lifting strenght

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
1- saitama at that time didnt ever fought anything beyond town level

2- even overgrown rover tanked saitama

3- this absolutely means nothing since he has generals to command his army

4- bullshit lifting strenght, do you wanna compare this to lifting a country sized city? twisting it?

5- he may have a good stamina in release form, but wont last more than 2 mins in meteoric buster, BULLSHIT stamina

Bruh, at least reduce the size of your images. Though linking them would be best.

You keep spamming these galleries across the thread.

Also, that last panel was retconned out of existence.

Edit: Reduced it for you.

Last edited:
1- saitama at that time didnt ever fought anything beyond town level
image0.jpg

2- even over grown rover tanked saitama
image0.jpg

3- this absolutely means nothing since he has generals to command his army
He’s the one who appointed them smh.
Anyways how do you know that they’re responsible for more than Boros?
4- bullshit lifting strenght, do you wanna compare this to lifting a country sized city? twisting it?
It’s class P + idc + Boros W
5- he may have a good stamina in release form, but wont last more than 2 mins in meteoric buster, BULLSHIT stamina
this your goat?
image0.jpg

Bruh, at least reduce the size of your images. Though linking them would be best.

You keep spamming these galleries across the thread.

Also, that last panel was retconned out of existence.

Edit: Reduced it for you.
Whoops
anyways it looks the same size on my end as before the edit

Back