• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I read the past two chapters. Finally they got to this arc.

• I like that FF came to Saitama because of Manako instead of just Saitama. I think it's neat they form a bond somewhat.
  • He even drew the picture lmfao
  • Oh wow, Genos fought FF. Does this warrant any scaling for Genos or?...
  • I think Genos being extra annoyed about FF is a plus in this. It's kinda hilarious. This MF really added opening foors between his and Saitama's rooms lmfao
  • Rover really ran back to his previous owners huh. Poor Fubuki
  • I think FF vs Saitama was neat, but man, it felt kinda short?
  • Oh wow, Sonic is back, oh and the ninja duo too.
  • I like how Sonic vs Saitama isn't even illustrated lmfao
  • Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Manako is back.
  • Oh so Blast is here so soon.

Boros was confident that he could beat Saitama. That doesn't mean we scale him to Saitama.
We technically scale Boros above Saitama's initial normal punch. We just obviously don't scale him to Saitama's full power

It's a similar premise here. If I'm not wrong, the comment is just saying Ninja Duo scale to FF's feat of one-shot blitzing them, not FF's full power
despite previously they were speedblitzed in their Monster Form

Boros was confident that he could beat Saitama. That doesn't mean we scale him to Saitama. Like with the Awakened Garou stuff it'll be better to wait until the arc ends before we do any changes.
The ninja duo WITNESSED and FELT the power that Flashy used to defeat them and still had confidence enough in defeating him.

This is literally the SAME way we scale psykorochi above Gaia cannon.

Boros was confident that he could beat Saitama. That doesn't mean we scale him to Saitama. Like with the Awakened Garou stuff it'll be better to wait until the arc ends before we do any changes.
We do however, scale them to how they perceive the character’s power.
Armored Boros even scales to being confident in beating saitama after he broke through his throne room, and in this case, monster gale wind and hellfire flame were able to damage flashy flash and force him to use flashy slash or they would get away, meaning post resurrection ninjas should scale relative to MA arc flashy flash, and we should also get a new post MA arc flashy flash key.

I wonder which kind of treatment Bofoi gave to heroes who participated in MA arc. First Bang, now FF seems to have got way stronger than they were before they got healed.

I wonder if other heroes like Tatsumaki, TTM, Darkshine, etc. got too

Also, Sonic, FF and Genos seem to be relative in speed. Fist we had Genos' brief encounter with FF and now they seem to be chasing Sonic at the same pace. Also, Sonic seemed to dismiss Hellfire and Galewind's presence despite them being faster than MA FF in base. The 3 of them have grown absurdly.

Wasn't Bang just massages or something?
Bang stated he felt his back "well" after Bofoi's treatment, which considering how against Melzargard it seemed to affect his capabilities, it's not hard to assume he got stronger

Plus he stated that Garou shouldn't be that much confident of beating him again after the treatment
And is it confirmed that Bofoi treated FF?
Didn't he treat all heroes because of the radiation?
Either way, afaik FF keeps on training every day so he is getting faster logically.
I mean, how many days have passed since end of MA arc? 2? 3? If he grew so fast in speed and strength that he surpassed people who went from High 7-C and MHS+ to 7-A and Sub-Rel in growth (he seems to be more casual now than what he was back then), then his growth is kinda important

I mean, how many days have passed since end of MA arc? 2? 3? If he grew so fast in speed and strength that he surpassed people who went from High 7-C and MHS+ to 7-A and Sub-Rel in growth (he seems to be more casual now than what he was back then), then his growth is kinda important
Probably a week or two not just 3 days

I intend to make one if it's not made already. Other changes like what? Speed scaling is controversial from what I've seen in this thread.
the speed scaling is not controversial, denying it is controversial, since we use the same method (confidence scaling) with alot of characters.

the scaling is here, people like it or not. Ninja Duo d e f i n e te l y downscales to flashy.
And the fourth wall break feat is bullshit 🫦

I just reread where gale wind and hellfire flame met sonic and flashy I've noticed Sonic and Flashy had the same reaction when Gale wind transform into monster and blitz. Off course Flashy will defend because of killing intent.

You can backtrack how long it's been based on Saitama becoming A-Class.
0171-006.png

Well we know he has become an A Class Hero 2 days before destroying the MK Defense System and since then the psychic sisters arc happened and other stuff I assume that during that timeframe a few days have passed.

And before that the only indication of time passing is this with Bang mentioning a week has passed so I'd say that currently we are roughly 2 weeks after the ending of the MA Arc
0168-006.png

I still don't understand where people saw this supposed scaling between Flash and Genos.

Last chapter we already went over this and I literally showed the first panel of Flash Vs Wind being Human MA Wind reacting to Flash's first attack, and we all know Human MA Wind is a complete fodder to Serious Flash, yet he reacted. We can, for sure, say how Flash isn't someone who just jumps into his top speed and usually when he does, it comes with a statement of him going maximum speed. Similar to how he went against Blast and now against Saitama.

We had a casual, off screen brief fight and a """""""""""comparable"""""""""""" scene where Genos and Flash apparently where super equal while chasing Sonic, again without any good detail. Considering what we saw about Casual Flash, it isn't a case for scaling, at least not yet

I still don't understand where people saw this supposed scaling between Flash and Genos.

Last chapter we already went over this and I literally showed the first panel of Flash Vs Wind being Human MA Wind reacting to Flash's first attack, and we all know Human MA Wind is a complete fodder to Serious Flash, yet he reacted. We can, for sure, say how Flash isn't someone who just jumps into his top speed and usually when he does, it comes with a statement of him going maximum speed. Similar to how he went against Blast and now against Saitama.

We had a casual, off screen brief fight and a """""""""""comparable"""""""""""" scene where Genos and Flash apparently where super equal while chasing Sonic, again without any good detail. Considering what we saw about Casual Flash, it isn't a case for scaling, at least not yet
From a first glance at their fight, I can understand people thinking Flashy Flash and Genos being comparable

But when one dives in deeper into the scaling like this, it makes more sense that there isn't enough evidence yet to determine it accurately

Speaking of scaling, I was watching a video about a fight between Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash, and one quote got me wondering. Flash said he wanted to trick Flame and Wind into an opening where he could take out both of them at once, because, in his own words, the S Class Heroes would have trouble with their speed, the whole fight is based on that. Could this, possibly, scale their monster form higher or at least comparable to Atomic Samurai in terms of speed ?

Speaking of scaling, I was watching a video about a fight between Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash, and one quote got me wondering. Flash said he wanted to trick Flame and Wind into an opening where he could take out both of them at once, because, in his own words, the S Class Heroes would have trouble with their speed, the whole fight is based on that. Could this, possibly, scale their monster form higher or at least comparable to Atomic Samurai in terms of speed ?
Eh, FTL really only applies to AS' attack speed. They're still faster than his base speed.

From a first glance at their fight, I can understand people thinking Flashy Flash and Genos being comparable

But when one dives in deeper into the scaling like this, it makes more sense that there isn't enough evidence yet to determine it accurately
Genos being on par with flashy kinda makes sense we got genos (sorta?) being on par with sonic before, and now that all of them have gone through a bunch of training/upgrades Genos ends up fighting another ninja
but also all he did was fight an obviously suppressed flashy flash as far as I'm aware, so we can't really put him there yet.

Eh, FTL really only applies to AS' attack speed. They're still faster than his base speed.
For the record Atomic should have rela+ reactions since he literally did react to that laser but for some reason nobody likes to talk about it
ideally it should be

relativistic+ reactions, with at least ftl attack speed, far higher attack speed with atomic slash
which is pretty consistent with the fact that even silverfang was able to keep up with a garou who was like less than a minute away from dodging an attack from flashy and getting ready to fight plat and stuff
we really do be putting the speed ratings a bit too low.

Not to mention how much of a robbery it was to arbitrarily say G4's lasers aren't sol....offsite this verse has stuff like low rela genos and darkshine and Orochi, and rela+ to ftl silverfang and bomb, and only recently did we even manage to get flashy above ******* subrel+ of all things, as well as atomic slash being subrel

and do you know just how much of a damn joke supersonic+ armored and high hypersonic+ released boros sounds to the outside world?

I can't believe it's been months since I've been active in this thread and ya'll are still talking about Boros.
LITERALLY EVERY TIME!!

Every time. Every. Single Goddamn time I pop into this thread do I hear talk about Boros. The first thing I see on the rare occasions I come back to check on this thread. It’s always a conversation about Boros, every time.

Usually in relation to Tatsumaki.

You calculate the percentage each character has been mentioned out of all 82,600 messages of this godforsaken thread….Boros is winning by a landslide, absolutely no competition.

There’s no rhyme or reason, it’s just pure madness.

Of course you won't talk about Tats fans.

Actually, if it weren't for people like Ziller and Coom, the thread would be dying lately, and it's not like they are boring debates. We put thought into it.

Back