• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros solos.

Anyways Genos probably can get a nice "possibly" or "likely" rating imo. He seems to be in Flashy's general ballpark but it's iffy and not to mention a little unsupported as this is the only instance of it. But like, not inconsistent, just not consistent either yk.

Of course you won't talk about Tats fans.

Actually, if it weren't for people like Ziller and Coom, the thread would be dying lately, and it's not like they are boring debates. We put thought into it.
They ******* boring actually. Not just boring, but incredibly annoying.

They ******* boring actually. Not just boring, but incredibly annoying.
you’re ******* boring. You only appear here to complain and never ever collaborated with something useful to the fandom.
Without us this thread is dead, don’t act as if you are interesting in anyway.

Last edited:
Why isn't Genos light speed when it was out right stated he's as fast as light?
he’s pretty much is light speed now, but since opm’s buffs needs a book of reasons to be accepted, he wont be upgraded with just 2 chapters

but now sakura got upgraded in 1 punch to 5-b

he’s pretty much is light speed now, but since opm’s buffs needs a book of reasons to be accepted, he wont be upgraded with just 2 chapters

but now sakura got upgraded in 1 punch to 5-b
Alot of Naruto characters are 5-B for scaling to one 5-B feat, kinda cringe ngl.

He can dodge lasers which are stated to be light speed.
Genos dodging G4's lsers is considered a relatvistic feat, actually, since Genos was only barely capable of dodging it and was calculcated below 30% the speed of light for his actual reactions.
which thankfully does help for consistency, since it wouldn't put post G4 genos and by extension human Garou really comparable to flashy flash or atomic levels of speed
the laser also is rejected as being non lightspeed because of the stupid standard where if the artist makes an extremely minor inconsistency with making light bend a tiny bit it's no longer lightspeed, but that's complete cap anyways and the majority of us know it.

this logic sucks

as if normal humans would be able to run in ftl speeds in real life haha

trying to use real’s life logic only when it’s convenient 🥰🫣

I remember the time that Boros got shot by a laser and then proceeded to travel to his homeworld and back 18 times before it moved less than 1% of a nanometer closer to his position.

Speaking of which, are we going to treat the current genos being > in everything the 10 second mode of the version before it?
Nothing indicates that this Genos is above all of the stuff that his previous upgrade could do so probably not
I haven't read the chapter yet so I skimmed it, but was the FF serious or casual? I don't know if we treat it as casual as FTL, otherwise these ninjas would have been FTL a long time ago;
The ninjas thought they could beat the FF that one shot them in the MA arc, only to find out that this FF has trained and got stronger.
So currently, the Ninja Duo in human form > FF (MA Arc) > Ninja Duo (Monster Form MA Arc)

The ninjas thought they could beat the FF that one shot them in the MA arc, only to find out that this FF has trained and got stronger.
So currently, the Ninja Duo in human form > FF (MA Arc) > Ninja Duo (Monster Form MA Arc)
Seriously, it's funny that I only see this constantly being accepted etc in OPM.

I've never seen this much confidence scale used in any other verse.

Not that it's a complaint, I just find it curious.

Are there more statements we use that are more extrapolated than the webcomic?

It's just that since the fan translation simply put "atomic" in "molecular" in the apple cutting thing in the manga I kept thinking about it.

This fan translation may have gone beyond the scope of more things, and I don't know if we reviewed an entire volume when it officially came out to see if there were any changes to this type of dialogue.

9140900-70007ffc-5c0a-4036-87c3-82c8169620a3.jpeg

Next chapter fixing to be crazy

this logic sucks

as if normal humans would be able to run in ftl speeds in real life haha

trying to use real’s life logic only when it’s convenient 🥰🫣
If you want to give a fiction laser the real life laser speed, then it's only fair to ask for for both being similar the very least

That was always the case here

Back