• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, Saitama vs Boros gets carried by the anime. The Earth Slicer is far more iconic for OPM now and hopefully it will get proper animation in S4 (if that ever happens lmao)

Also, Saitama vs Boros gets carried by the anime. The Earth Slicer is far more iconic for OPM now and hopefully it will get proper animation in S4 (if that ever happens lmao)
As i said, it’s even a unfair competition, Psykos vs Tatsumaki literally brought back the hype to both anime and manga.

Borosbros will never assume that

once chapter 130 was released the animes threads went crazy, alot of matches with tatsumaki, tatsumaki and mob fights…
chapter 132 the youtube went crazy, tatsumaki being compared to boros, tatsumaki smashing op verse in comic vines

How strong is serum psykos actually?
who would stop her in the association? ofc, excluding platinum and orochi
She is somewhat underrated tbh due to lack of feats, since all she did was fight Tatsumaki, who was obviously far more powerful than Psykos, making it hard to judge how strong Psykos actually is. But based on statements and scaling, she is likely stronger than any Cadre, only perhaps inferior to Orochi.

the continent slice is more iconic than all of these scans together
Idk man, Boros soloing the whole monster Association by himself and speed running the arc and kicking that massive continent into the planet to end it all was pretty raw ngl

why didn't Melzargard get type 3 immortality? even though Melzargard can regenerate even though his entire body is destroyed as long as his marbles are not destroyed

Idk man, Boros soloing the whole monster Association by himself and speed running the arc and kicking that massive continent into the planet to end it all was pretty raw ngl
Rich dude’s son kidnapped by monster association: please heroes save my son, also be careful

Boros’ son kidnapped by monster association: get the ship, bomb them all, he’ll regenerate 🗿
I’ll just vaporize the Orochi guy.

Barely relevant and haxless
Sure? I guess? Is that even a reason to delete a profile? I mean, we have characters that are also just as irrelevant as them with profiles like Eyesight, Beast King, Face Ripper, Shower Head, Unihorn, Three Eyed Ghost and the Giant Crow (actually that one will be important for my future Sea Folk arc profiles revision to upgrade the characters to Hypersonic+)

You should see the comments. There are a concerning number of people that are genuinely arguing Hero Hunter Garou>Tatsumaki.
tatsumaki’s biggest nerf was being a female

if she had a penis people would say that she is stronger than goku even with only mc feats

opm-one-punch-man.gif

Back