• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no. Sept 7th
Versus in 3 days: Pitiful.

Nah but I respect Murata more than any other mangaka atm. He should do more hiatuses tbh (just not huge ones unlike someone he is a friend and coworker with). Bro gives us so much that most of the fanbase already takes for granted, he needs to live better. He dedicates his life to OPM, and that's just not good. He outta be a millionaire by the time the series is concluded on g.

Melz of course beats prisoner and ttm to pulp, metal bat gets acid, genos gets handled by geryu easy, flashy probably just wins, pig god becomes a grorse victim, darkshine does the same, drive knight couldn’t do much against Geryuganshoop, but he might be able to beat Melzargard and Groribas individually
King wins
Metal knight with preparation is of course gonna beat them all, but his fodder drone is a Melzargard victim
Child emperor gets crushed by geryu because he is a child. Brave giant could be argued to be at least high 7-A, but at that point it’s still a victim because 6-C and Geryuganshoop
Atomic Samurai gets folded by gravity
Silverfang gets folded by gravity again, though admittedly he would solo combined melz
and then of course tatsumaki solos until released Boros one taps, but Blast solos all around
And then watchdog man stomps Blast

Am I the only one that finds PPP’s justification to scale to DSK odd? The guy can make DSK bleed with 50% of his power, but gets stomped by him when using 100%

Melz of course beats prisoner and ttm to pulp, metal bat gets acid, genos gets handled by geryu easy, flashy probably just wins, pig god becomes a grorse victim, darkshine does the same, drive knight couldn’t do much against Geryuganshoop, but he might be able to beat Melzargard and Groribas individually
King wins
Metal knight with preparation is of course gonna beat them all, but his fodder drone is a Melzargard victim
Child emperor gets crushed by geryu because he is a child. Brave giant could be argued to be at least high 7-A, but at that point it’s still a victim because 6-C and Geryuganshoop
Silverfang gets folded by gravity again, though admittedly he would solo combined melz
and then of course tatsumaki solos until released Boros one taps, but Blast solos all around
Forgot to mention ZombieMan, but I don’t think he could even beat any general in a one on one
Melzargard has better regen than him and would just need to pulverize him over and over nonstop, at worst a stalemate
Groribas would just use acid and it’d be over for him
Geryu would just need to completely crush him as well.

image.png
image.png

Can Tier saitama 9B be changed to 9A? saitama "During Training" Successfully penetrated the durability of the 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph with one hit

besides that saitama "During Training" once destroyed an anti-nuclear shelter, isn't this an achievement Tier Town level for saitama Key "During Training"?
That's somewhere during the training where he constantly levels up. We need to give a rating to the time he was the weakest during the training, not to some random feat. Though I do agree that it is weird that his rating technically comes from the exact moment his training starts.

King wins
Tatsumaki just stomps everyone lol

also, a have a pretty solid argument so i can finally upgrade Tatsumaki to ftl.

BIG crt incomin’ ☢️
this one gave me problems to develop 😭

Has One-Punch Man ever had narration in the anime? Because I don't believe it has, but they're going to have to have a narrator in the up-coming seasons, as there are crucial narration scenes, namely the graph scene of course. Mob Psycho had a narrator who was actually the voice actor of dimple, and they even made a joke on that, and ONE is a HXH fan, and HXH's narrator was literally so common in the show that people referred to him as a character, even spoiling things from time to time lmao.

Has One-Punch Man ever had narration in the anime? Because I don't believe it has, but they're going to have to have a narrator in the up-coming seasons, as there are crucial narration scenes, namely the graph scene of course. Mob Psycho had a narrator who was actually the voice actor of dimple, and they even made a joke on that, and ONE is a HXH fan, and HXH's narrator was literally so common in the show that people referred to him as a character, even spoiling things from time to time lmao.
there is narrations in monster association arc, which im also going to mention in my crt

but not in the anime, well, at least not yet

What power level do you guys think top tiers will reach outside of Saitama and "God"? I kind of wish no one starts to pull off some ridiculous hax outside those two. More often than not, such characters are usually only for plot convenience and make no sense, especially when there are multiple of them.

But if it is constrained only to Saitama (A parody) and "God" (An abomination that far exceeds anything else), they can get as crazy as they want while still making sense. While we are at it, what level do you think those two will reach?

Last edited:
Back