• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought Saitama had weapon creation on his profile, I guess throwing rocks and squirting lava doesn't qualify to it.

random question,

I'm curious in this panel, did fubuki really kiss psyaikos on the mouth?
75e75abf4491207124438500e460fef6.jpg

Is Mosquito Girl confirmed to be a demon in every form or is the threat level general? The databook states she is a demon but doesn't specify which form. After consuming blood she is certainly a demon, but what about her base? Her base is treated both in the manga by Dr Genus and also in the databook by the narrator as a mere prototype or some kind of failed experiment.

That makes me think she is only a demon after consuming blood and that she is normally just a tiger, especially since Mantis is a tiger (and he is said to be part of an elite squad created specifically to capture Saitama, and was also treated as strong by the other members of the squad, both of them being surprised when they found out he was killed) and he knew MG was defeated in one attack even after consuming large quantities of blood, but was still confident on capturing Saitama.

Is Mosquito Girl confirmed to be a demon in every form or is the threat level general? The databook states she is a demon but doesn't specify which form. After consuming blood she is certainly a demon, but what about her base? Her base is treated both in the manga by Dr Genus and also in the databook by the narrator as a mere prototype or some kind of failed experiment.

That makes me think she is only a demon after consuming blood and that she is normally just a tiger, especially since Mantis is a tiger (and he is said to be part of an elite squad created specifically to capture Saitama, and was also treated as strong by the other members of the squad, both of them being surprised when they found out he was killed) and he knew MG was defeated in one attack even after consuming large quantities of blood, but was still confident on capturing Saitama.
Things like these is why we removed threat level scaling

Base MG is Demon because of the mosquito horde (which was actually what the HA evaluated as a threat, not her)

BoS Genos before the upgrade after fighting MG being Tiger is funny as hell tho

Honestly I kinda miss threat level scaling, maybe we should still use it as supporting evidence or even for possibly ratings and stuff, minus beefcake who we’d need to treat as a dragon level

Honestly I kinda miss threat level scaling, maybe we should still use it as supporting evidence or even for possibly ratings and stuff, minus beefcake who we’d need to treat as a dragon level
There’s some supporting evidence for Threat Level scaling, like Genos in the audiobook saying that for him Demon level monsters are fine for him, while Dragons are way to much (reffering to him getting stomped by Kabuto)

Released Boros > Orochi
We’re kind of in a weird spot where we can’t get him above tatsumaki, quite annoying but it’s whatever.
Just become an offsite scaler if you’re aiming for peak borse 🗿
I am and offsite scaler actually, and oh well, guess Boros is back into being mid

Also, I see you lost peak Borse power and became a Tats fan 🗿

There’s some supporting evidence for Threat Level scaling, like Genos in the audiobook saying that for him Demon level monsters are fine for him, while Dragons are way to much (reffering to him getting stomped by Kabuto)
Genos does his own evaluations of threat levels based on energy readings, he is far more reliable than the Hero Association.

Could someone fix the AP and speed section for Tats? Someone doubled it.

Could someone fix the AP and speed section for Tats? Someone doubled it.
Yeah I ****** up when applying the changes but it looks alright now

First S Class revamp done, 16 more to go I guess.

Though Metal Knight is really complicated

Small planet+ physically, planet level with csrc 🗿
Bro in the what if literally flew through Fire Phoenix Man's ultimate attack that would vaporize earth and blew it away and even said he struggled to do that in his released form and said that if they fought back when he frist came to earth he would be forced to use his ultimate trump card (metroic burst and RSRC)

Back