• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Crazy to think that in the printed version of the manga, the moon is shown a couple of times while Dr Genus is making his speech. Maybe they were foreshadowing God early in the story? Knowing that VM was already a thing and that they already had planned MG not dying, I wouldn't be surprised.

Crazy to think that in the printed version of the manga, the moon is shown a couple of times while Dr Genus is making his speech. Maybe they were foreshadowing God early in the story? Knowing that VM was already a thing and that they already had planned MG not dying, I wouldn't be surprised.
They place emphasis on the moon in the anime version as well

What if OPM Earth is actually more durable than ours? Those who actually affected it will have an upgrade right? not those who claims or statement?

Don't care, Versus is dropping a chap the 24th
Yeah tbh I won't lie I'm enjoying Versus more than OPM lately. Most recent OPM chapters are mostly exciting for the fact that they are causing story progression rather than the chapters themselves being good. At least to me. They aren't bad, but just not as interesting. I'm not necessarily complaining about the fact that it's currently doing a lot of exposition chapters, stories need stuff like this sometimes to build things up, but I think the pacing is rather slow and drawn out. And for us WC readers who already know how this arc is playing out, it's just like "Okay so this part is happening now but with some additions".

I'm fine with OPM building itself a good bit, but like, I sometimes forget what happened in a recent chapter because it was literally just not interesting enough to remember, frankly. Versus is a LOT more interesting, and it helps that we still know very little about the world which has had great world-building so far.

Yeah tbh I won't lie I'm enjoying Versus more than OPM lately. Most recent OPM chapters are mostly exciting for the fact that they are causing story progression rather than the chapters themselves being good. At least to me. They aren't bad, but just not as interesting. I'm not necessarily complaining about the fact that it's currently doing a lot of exposition chapters, stories need stuff like this sometimes to build things up, but I think the pacing is rather slow and drawn out. And for us WC readers who already know how this arc is playing out, it's just like "Okay so this part is happening now but with some additions".

I'm fine with OPM building itself a good bit, but like, I sometimes forget what happened in a recent chapter because it was literally just not interesting enough to remember, frankly. Versus is a LOT more interesting, and it helps that we still know very little about the world which has had great world-building so far.
Eh, fair enough, I honestly been loving the worldbuilding and set up so far but I don't mind the break because Versus chapter and because Murata really needs it, he tweeted the other day he couldn't draw because what he lost focus all the time from how tired he was

Eh, fair enough, I honestly been loving the worldbuilding and set up so far but I don't mind the break because Versus chapter and because Murata really needs it, he tweeted the other day he couldn't draw because what he lost focus all the time from how tired he was
Oh yeah that's fine. I don't mind the time. Just comparing the recent chapters to each other in general.

Tatsumaki could only throw object that doesn't burned up to relativistic Meanwhile Flashy and Atomic Samurai's swords at FTL speed

City Q during apocalyptic robot raid, continent slicing, worldwide tsunamis and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, intense monster invasions, oceans being punched to death, and in the alternate timeline where radiation destroys the entire planet
IMG_1448.jpg

Boros: Strong, fast, one of the most well drawn and best animated fights in the series, overpowered villain, very little screentime, cooler design, better moveset, more iconic, can be downplayed to 6-C or wanked to 4-A
Top tier character, however
Watchdog man: stronger? Faster? Doesn’t get particularly good art or animation (season 2 victim) is an overpowered gag character, even less screentime, can be downplayed to 7-C or wanked to boundless
Both unbeatable in their homeland, but sadly Boros lost one fight in his lifetime
Also watchdog man is technically closer to being a monster than Boros
Gonna have to say Boros is a 10/10, watchdog man is at least 9/10 likely far higher

I firmly stand by the opinion that watchdog man is a true and genuine gag character, who is going to win every single fight and hint at being godlike over and over as a running gag, making him narratively superior to Saitama

Back