• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no one scales to the first blast or something.
who's saying that? that's pretty ridiculous. just because the other blasts didnt have flashy aftereffects doesnt mean they were weaker. ssb goku's kamehamehas destroy a couple trees sometimes whereas master roshis kamehameha destroyed the moon. doesnt mean ssb goku is weaker than master roshi now does it

the mental strength argument is kinda off considering Fubuki got 18 which makes her lower than the average B class.....which she is placed as rank 1 out of the entire rank.

What's this stuff about Saitama and Garou? Haven't been too active. I'm guessing it's about Saitama commenting that Garou is one of the stronger opponents he's faced.

who's saying that? that's pretty ridiculous. just because the other blasts didnt have flashy aftereffects doesnt mean they were weaker. ssb goku's kamehamehas destroy a couple trees sometimes whereas master roshis kamehameha destroyed the moon. doesnt mean ssb goku is weaker than master roshi now does it
I think so too, Tatsumaki even says latter she had to keep the fight away from the ground to avoid more damage, not to mention it would be kinda dumb to expect a massive double panel shot of destruction on that scale every time she shoots without permanently screwing the planet.

Last edited:
At this point, that thread needs staff to view it, or it’s just gonna die out. Cause Matt is apparently blocked, and nobody else seems to care that much.

the mental strength argument is kinda off considering Fubuki got 18 which makes her lower than the average B class.....which she is placed as rank 1 out of the entire rank.
It isn't always about physical strength, plus the okame mask is very unreliable in canon so using it a powerscaling tool is very much a no

At this point, that thread needs staff to view it, or it’s just gonna die out. Cause Matt is apparently blocked, and nobody else seems to care that much.
Staff seemed to be uninterested in it. ByAsura said he might give input but hasn't replied since. DarkDragonMedeus hasn't replied to the thread, and I've asked DueDate to give input a while ago but he hasn't done so. Hope he does

Oh wait are people arguing that the "God Blast's" Psyrochi spams aren't as strong as the first? That's blatantly irrelevant headcanon. It's the same attack, Tatsumaki was trying to avoid it from hitting the ground, Psyrochi used the first beam casually and didn't treat it like some final trump card, and literally nothing suggests that the following attacks were massively weaker.

Its not just the attack its self, but the new calc they have problems with it so it would be nice if more calc members looked at it so we can make sure its good to use. Maybe if we do that then we won't get some many complaints about it and we can close that thread.

When saiyans fight and we don't get a double panel shot of a planet exploding every time they miss a ki blast, it means they are holding back and thus only using 8-C attacks.
exactly. goku is low 2-C but most of his attacks look weak as ****. yet we scale characters to low 2-C for tanking gokus attacks which destroy a couple buildings most of the time

exactly. goku is low 2-C but most of his attacks look weak as ****. yet we scale characters to low 2-C for tanking gokus attacks which destroy a couple buildings most of the time
1. Because area of effect isn't everything

2. Powerscaling is a thing

garou attacked saitama with just enough strength to cripple, but not kill the average B-Class hero. this attack should have been so ridiculously weak that saitama shouldn't have acknowledged it at all because ****** tank top blackhole probably could have survived it. but right after that, saitama literally says "you're strong, i might even say really strong"

man i love ONE but sometimes his writing is shit.
I thought Saitama was talking about the punch he hit Garou with?

I'll never understand how people downplay current Saiyan's to below planet level. Even for casual fans, it should be extremely obvious that they have control over how much their attacks destroy. Then you have people who say those planet busting attacks are just stronger, special moves that they only use in desperate situations. Do people seriously think current Goku in his base form can't swat away the Galick Gun from Saiyan Saga Vegeta like it's literally nothing? Piccolo obliterated the moon with a normal Ki blast the day after fighting Raditz. Goku's Kamehameha against Raditz should be stronger than that Ki blast. Raditz blocked the Kamehameha with one hand and barely took any damage.

I thought Saitama was talking about the punch he hit Garou with?
No. Garou unleashed a flurry of blows on Saitama that he believed would've severely crippled him. Saitama said that he could tell Garou was strong, and was surprised at how soft Garou was, because Saitama was able to see that Garou held back against him.

Honestly though, I doubt Saitama was judging his strength specifically from the power of that specific attack, but from what Saitama could see about Garou due to the attack.

If we're going by cross scaling, then he'd be 7-B easily, via stomping a regular dragon, which should be Low 7-B+.

However considering we don't do that anymore, he'd just be unknown

If we're going by cross scaling, then he'd be 7-B easily, via stomping a regular dragon, which should be Low 7-B+.

However considering we don't do that anymore, he'd just be unknown
Blue fire, not Blue hehe

Blue fire would either be "at least 9-A, likely higher" or "8-B" if you trust Sitch's statement about him being "near s-class level"

Blue fire, not Blue hehe

Blue fire would either be "at least 9-A, likely higher" or "8-B" if you trust Sitch's statement about him being "near s-class level"
Oh lol I'm dumb

I'd say that sounds kinda legit. I wouldn't trust Sitch's statements as it takes a lot to be considered "S-Class"

the dude literally hides a mini flamethrower under his sleeve as his main weapon. there's no way he's S-Class level lmfao

seriously though if i were in the OPM verse sitch would say im S-Class level. he ****** says that about everyone

cant believe we have a profile for a ****** random ass sea folk but not blue fire lol. blue fire is arguably the best character in the series

What about using this picture for Tatsumaki profile?

XhHFS4l.png

I think that looks really good, but I'm not if it's proper suitable. Personally speaking I prefer it over the current, but I'll wait for what others have to say

Back