• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg

bruh am i crazy or are yall just trolling. shes wearing a big ass winter coat in that picture. she literally wore that once in the entire series for like 5 seconds and it was anime only. how is this picture appropriate?

Dude I honestly think all of you are trolling whenever you bring up these new images lmao

so is it enough if just one calc member accepts it or do we need multiple approvals? if not, can we apply the changes now?

Am I in the minority for thinking that Hundred-Eyes Octopus doesn't actually scale to anyone? With the exception of Flashly Flash and Death Gatling (who both targetted the weak points) and Tatsumaki (who stomped it)?

Tatsumaki's weaknesses use things that are stated in the webcomic such as the whole "defense weaker when attacking" and the strong enough willpower, while I think that the latter will probably be re-introduced in the psychic sisters arc, I think that since we aren't using things from the webcomic, we should leave it to just her being arrogant until the manga catches up (since we removed AG despite us basically knowing he will be in the manga, I further believe this stuff should be removed until later).

Am I in the minority for thinking that Hundred-Eyes Octopus doesn't actually scale to anyone? With the exception of Flashly Flash and Death Gatling (who both targetted the weak points) and Tatsumaki (who stomped it)?
Yes because the cadres are explicitly the strongest MA members and Psykos watched HoE die.

Also Psykos and Orochi weren't concerned at all when HEO died and said they could just make more monsters. Meanwhile when someone like Gouketsu and EC died multiple other MA Members including Psykos showed concern.

If we’re going with the 7-A calc, here’s the big question:

Do the current ‘7-B, possibly 7-A+‘ characters become ‘7-A, possibly 7-A+’ or do they just become straight 7-A+?

I don’t really mind it either way.

And while the upscaling thread is still going on, and standards still need to be decided, the 7-A HEO calc is only 1.3x away from 7-A+.

Oh wow, if that ends up being the case, then might as well turn everyone to 7-A+, however I don't fully agree with everyone now scaling to gouketsu's much higher 7-A+ feat

Oh wow, if that ends up being the case, then might as well turn everyone to 7-A+, however I don't fully agree with everyone now scaling to gouketsu's much higher 7-A+ feat
Well, not everyone would be scaling to Gouketsu’s feat, some would just be scaling above HEO. We’d basically end up with two levels of 7-A+.

There’d be a level at 550 megatons, aka baseline 7-A+ from scaling above HEO, and then there’d be the people that scale to Gouketsu, at 715.8 megatons.

I meant those who previously had possibly 7-A+, I don't think they should fully scale to gouketsu now just because they're closer in tier

Well, not everyone would be scaling to Gouketsu’s feat, some would just be scaling above HEO. We’d basically end up with two levels of 7-A+.

There’d be a level at 550 megatons, aka baseline 7-A+ from scaling above HEO, and then there’d be the people that scale to Gouketsu, at 715.8 megatons.
Makes sense to me

I think it should be 7-A+ likely higher, because he was defeated Psykos showed no concern, even to the point of saying that they could just create more, but for other monsters like EC and Gouketsu (he's balling), she showed some a lot more than just a bit of worry

I meant those who previously had possibly 7-A+, I don't think they should fully scale to gouketsu now just because they're closer in tier
I suppose that’s fair, but for the likes of, let’s say Psykos. Gyoro Gyoro would be 7-A+ scaling above HEO, Psykos then scales far above Gyoro Gyoro. That would put her in the same general ballpark as Gouketsu regardless of any other scaling.

Also if I wasn’t clear, I think we should wait for the upscaling thread to conclude before trying to implement this.

No. We still need to make a CRT about this. Plus, there's an entire thread about upscaling standards, which mean it might change the way a lot of characters are being scaled. OPM does a LOT of upscaling and downscaling

Back