• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IDK what tier the bubble was, strong enough to block a large Black S punch no problem.

I think it justifies the "possibly higher" for Gums

I calculated the Mumen thing by deviating from Lightning and got MHS +, then I'll do it for the storm, but I'm still not going to ask for evaluations.

in the webcomic the barrier was strong enough that homeless emperor's energy orbs couldn't put a single dent on it.

IDK what tier the bubble was, strong enough to block a large Black S punch no problem.

I think it justifies the "possibly higher" for Gums
If we have Black Sperm as '' possibly 7-A '', Gums had to have the same and climbing above, since we climbed a BS to '' possibly 7-A '' and that with only 1, which had his punch saved were several and bigger.

7-A+ Gums and Pig God?
in the webcomic the barrier was strong enough that homeless emperor's energy orbs couldn't put a single dent on it.
Tatsumaki's psychic barries' durability varies depends on how much psychic energy she puts into them.

0132.2-011.png

I don't think gums should scale for two reasons: 1. BS wasn't trying to destroy the barrier and it showed up mid punch. 2. Atomic cut BS before he hit the barrier possible weakening the force.

black sperm literally yells "now you die" before the punch, confirming that he was putting in a lot of force into the punch to kill atomic. why would he hold back if he's trying to kill an S-class hero?
a few cells managed to bloody up AS and get him on the ground, I'm pretty sure Black Sperm doesn't need to use all his power to kill AS

a few cells managed to bloody up AS and get him on the ground, I'm pretty sure Black Sperm doesn't need to use all his power to kill AS
Yes, but he climbs because he can hurt him, but he can't even scratch the barrier, Gums shattered the barrier, so his jaw is superior

Yes, but he climbs because he can hurt him, but he can't even scratch the barrier, Gums shattered the barrier, so his jaw is superior
Yeah I agree that Gums' jaw is stronger, I was just disagreeing with the fact that black sperm was using full power.

Also you need a CRT before you change any stats, just cause it’s agreed upon in a discussion thread doesn’t mean you don’t need a CRT.

Also you need a CRT before you change any stats, just cause it’s agreed upon in a discussion thread doesn’t mean you don’t need a CRT.
^ This.

And I definitely don't agree with Gums scaling to 6-C.

Also regarding the cadres in general, shouldn't we just wait till we see a bit more of them in general in the upcoming chapters before we revise them?

I have no idea where 6-C is even coming from, but yes, we should definitely wait since the Cadres did emerge two chapters ago.

6-C Gums lmao, if Gums was 6-C then I'd love to see him bite Darkshine and crush his arm or something lol and just give him major depression since he got beaten up by a moody teen and then got the body he couldn't harm by himself completely rekted by a mouth with limbs

even fuhrer ugly got a transformation. i hope gums gets one in the manga and the two of them get really OP feats

That's only High 7-A, an different don't think we do upscaling with possibly ratings. I prefer possibly 7-A+
You’re right, we don’t upscale from them. Otherwise several characters (Psykos is one that comes to mind) would already be High 7-A.

You can always do that yourself? Just go to the content revision board and make a thread on why you think gums should be upgraded

boros' profile justifies 6-B armored boros by saying that since he's an "Above dragon level threat", he should be superior to the meteor.
uhh what? when was it confirmed that armored boros is above dragon? we know that without his armor he's above dragon but we have no clue how strong he is with the armor.

boros' profile justifies 6-B armored boros by saying that since he's an "Above dragon level threat", he should be superior to the meteor.
uhh what? when was it confirmed that armored boros is above dragon? we know that without his armor he's above dragon but we have no clue how strong he is with the armor.
In a interview by ONE, he never specified which form of Boros was a dragon or above

In a interview by ONE, he never specified which form of Boros was a dragon or above
so why should we assume that boros in his weakest form which we BARELY saw is the form he was talking about? if we use common sense, he was probably referring to released boros

Back