• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
its terribly cropped too. idk man some people are just obsessed with using manga images instead of actual renders
since we don't have anime profiles yet I actually don't see the point in even caring which images we use. Just pick the best ones, which in this case, would be the renders.

It has not been evaluated, y’all need to wait for a calc to actually be evaluated and accepted before you get excited over it.

Man, I hope Tatsumaki does some cool esper laser or lightning techniques like psykos did, it would be nice to see her have something cool like that. Maybe somewhere in the future of OPM Tats will do some esper laser that mimics the god beam but at a larger scale to show the parallel between this hypothetical Tatsumaki against Psykorochi.

I also like the way Murata does energy beams for the above dragons like Orochi, Psykorochi and Boros so that may be another reason why I want to see Tatsumaki shoot lasers of her own.

I don't particularly know why she can't in the first place since she should just be a mega buffed version of Psykos who can shoot lasers even in her base (maybe, but definitely in elixir which is still eons weaker than Tatsumaki). Eh, maybe she can but they're unnecessary and might do too much collateral damage or something.

if Psykos were to hypothetically get a buff for her god beam in the anime like meteoric burst did with his whole melting ship via moving then how strong would it be and what do you think it would be in general (like the beam slices halfway into another planet or something)?

if Psykos were to hypothetically get a buff for her god beam in the anime like meteoric burst did with his whole melting ship via moving then how strong would it be and what do you think it would be in general (like the beam slices halfway into another planet or something)?
i don't see how they can make that move any more OP than it already is

MB getting a buff by melting the ship isn't that much of an impressive buff tho. I very much doubt the anime will go that high

Back