• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Back when all dragons upscaled from choze it barely made sense that Suiryu managed to break his toe while exhausted and badly beaten, since we could say it was a "highest demon/lowest dragon situation", now he just gives all dragons a bad name.

Tbf only the strongest nukes reach Low 7-B/7-B, a lot are just 7-C.
I was thinking of the B83 and Tsar Bomba when I made this joke. I don't think Bakuzan would be killed in a single nuclear strike but I figured the OPM world(excluding MK and other secret superpowers that would godstomp any low dragon) would have several B83-type bombs, and if Bakuzan took multiple 1-2 megaton hits from nukes it wouldn't be good for him by our scaling although it wouldn't necessarily kill him. At least he would develop a serious rash

Considering what Genos's core can do if overloaded, i wouldn't be surprised if Metal knight had a High 6-A nuke capable of wiping life on surface stored somewhere, and a few super bunkers underground for people that support him.

Considering what Genos's core can do if overloaded, i wouldn't be surprised if Metal knight had a High 6-A nuke capable of wiping life on surface stored somewhere, and a few super bunkers underground for people that support him.
wouldn't the whole planet just become apocalyptic due to all the radiation? Guess they'll just become the new subterraneans.

Yup, that's why the bunkers, he just seems like the kind that would pull that off as a last resort against an undefeatable enemy.

10 thousand bucks to anyone that can find this image of gouketsu with his legs and feet. it exists by the way, its just insanely hard to find

Last edited:
10 thousand bucks to anyone that can find this image of gouketsu with his legs and feet. it exists by the way, its just insanely hard to find
lmfao

images

shouldn't gums get an upgrade for breaking tatsumaki's barrier which can tank attacks from psykorochi?

Back