• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The monster Blue one-shot was a Dragon.

The monster Mumen one-shot was a Demon.

The big monster Genos and Drive Knight killed together was a Dragon.
dragons are a joke now. they're just as common as demons now and a ton of people are able to fight toe to toe with them, if not defeat them outright with ease.

remember the good old days when dragons were rare and insanely powerful? ******* 16 year old edgy kid whos famous cus his daddy is blast just one shot a dragon. WHAT IS YOU DOING ONE???

I guess it's meant to show that these new batch of superheroes are able to take on dragon level threats, showing the increase in power they have gotten.

dragons are a joke now. they're just as common as demons now and a ton of people are able to fight toe to toe with them, if not defeat them outright with ease.

remember the good old days when dragons were rare and insanely powerful? ******* 16 year old edgy kid whos famous cus his daddy is blast just one shot a dragon. WHAT IS YOU DOING ONE???
The Organization is literally pumping these out, there's a good narrative reason why there are constant dragons. All these fights are near-manufactured for publicity's sake

No denying that all (or at least most) of the heroes have gotten stronger though- I loved the Mumen scene

I think Genos just stomped a Dragon-level monster that looks like a rabbit without suffering a scratch.

One of those CRTs seems to be dead in the water anways, I'm not sure if the Psykorochi CRT will get a definitive conclusion

If I re-call correctly we have the HEO CRT which we're just waiting on a calc member to look at the calc that was posted in the CRT. The Psykorochi one which I don't even want to touch. The Metal Bat one which is basically finished and we just need to re-word some things on Metal Bat's page. Then the Beefcake one which should be good if the calc members are ok with it. Besides the new Boros one are there anymore I'm missing?

I'm loving Forte in this. He's speaking exactly what I'm thinking.

Glad Blue got the win against a dragon, so impressive too... I would put him at high dragon if it weren't for his performance against the Eel monster... was that thing even a real dragon?

Seems I was right about Mumen... the fight was manufactured in the sense that they gave him a suit just strong enough to ensure a victory against a tough opponent, then they publicize it. Fuzzy (or whomever runs the neo-heroes) truly is an evil mastermind
Mastiking looks like groribas 2.0
They even died in a similar fashion

Forte and the other two are becoming a lot more interesting. I'm glad that ONE is using them for more than just comedic side characters. And yeah, finally confirmation that the Monster Mumen one shotted is a Demon. Considering that it seems to have effortlessly taken out Stinger and a group of equipped Neo Heroes, it's definitely a Mid to High Demon, too. I wouldn't be surprised if this Mumen can take on a Dragon. I'm glad that the Neo Heroes recognized his determination and commitment, and decided to build a special suit specifically for Mumen. He's not even B-Class level normally but can jump up to S-Class level with his suit. He also looks badass in this. We also shouldn't disregard Blue's feat of one shotting a Dragon level threat at the start.

I thought the three A-Class neighbors (can only remember Forte's name) were gonna join Neo, but it's actually the opposite, and thanks to Saitama, funnily enough.

Finally, we cut back to Zombieman, who hasn't been fighting the new CK but will, now. As expected, he was probably just going through non-stop limit breaking (literally) training, and will now test that strength against CK. Although even if he can't match CK yet we already know how the fight would go thanks to audiobook sauce. Unless this is actually an improved CK, but we'll see, I guess.

I feel like the other chapter that got released will have a much more important translation.

Forte and the other two are becoming a lot more interesting. I'm glad that ONE is using them for more than just comedic side characters. And yeah, finally confirmation that the Monster Mumen one shotted is a Demon. Considering that it seems to have effortlessly taken out Stinger and a group of equipped Neo Heroes, it's definitely a Mid to High Demon, too. I wouldn't be surprised if this Mumen can take on a Dragon. I'm glad that the Neo Heroes recognized his determination and commitment, and decided to build a special suit specifically for Mumen. He's not even B-Class level normally but can jump up to S-Class level with his suit. He also looks badass in this. We also shouldn't disregard Blue's feat of one shotting a Dragon level threat at the start.

I thought the three A-Class neighbors (can only remember Forte's name) were gonna join Neo, but it's actually the opposite, and thanks to Saitama, funnily enough.

Finally, we cut back to Zombieman, who hasn't been fighting the new CK but will, now. As expected, he was probably just going through non-stop limit breaking (literally) training, and will now test that strength against CK. Although even if he can't match CK yet we already know how the fight would go thanks to audiobook sauce. Unless this is actually an improved CK, but we'll see, I guess.

I feel like the other chapter that got released will have a much more important translation.
For sure. It's about the mad cyborg and DK trying to schmooze Genos over to his side of things.

Not sure if it was a joke or not, but saying “dragons are a joke now, c’mon ONE!” is a bit funny to me.

Dragons have always been a joke*
*to the right people. That’s the entire point of One Punch Man.

Blue is just another one of those “right people”.
Also where’s the link to this Drive Knight and Genos chapter??

Zombieman seems to be going through limiter removal and his body is just “please die, please just die” but his regen is coming into clutch. I predict he’ll one shot Kabuto next chapter.

The best thing about ONE's artistic improvements is how his art improves drastically while completely keeping it's soul and identity.
Specially when it comes to drawing backgrounds and making character designs appealing.

the games OPM: Road to Hero 2.0 and OPM: The Strongest have really good high quality artwork of the characters. some of the profile images of characters right now are just... bad and we could really use the art from these games (they're not terrible cgi btw, the art matches with the anime art style very well). unfortunately the full body rendered versions of these images haven't been released yet so we only have the art obstructed by backgrounds and text and stuff like that. its a damn shame

Last edited:
have you seen watchdogman's profile image before i changed it to a proper one? holy hell my eyes were burning. same goes for pig gods profile image and a lot of others

who chose that and why out of many frames?
its terrible i know. but im not the one who chose that image. some people in the OPM community think that manga panels are always better than colored renders for some reason.

Back