• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These are storm clouds, which on the website are accepted as being on average between 8km to 11km in height (average 9.5km) and 24km in length.
  • Volume = 4.2976987501108371e+12 m³
  • Mass = 4.3105918e+12 kg
Latent heat of water condensation = 2512080 J / kg
  • Q = 4.3105918e+12 * 2512080 = 1.0828551e+19 J (High 7-A, Large Mountain level)
This is 1.66x from the 6-C.

These are storm clouds, which on the website are accepted as being on average between 8km to 11km in height (average 9.5km) and 24km in length.
  • Q = 4.3105918e+12 * 2512080 = 1.0828551e+19 J (High 7-A, Large Mountain level)
Don't do it Uskla, don't make Yonko-level Mumen Rider a thing.

Also, someone on reddit (reliable source I know) is saying that Drive Knight also had his village destroyed by the mad cyborg? Which is one of the things DK and Genos were discussing?

Lightning bolts whiffing a target does not mean said target is suddenly MHS+.

Okay, this chapter came at the right time, just as we all joke with this week's manga chapter, it came to make us hard again

In fact, but if you notice there, it looks like the monster shoots the radius of its horns, which are very close to Mumen, that would be at least MHS
Electric bolts fired from a monster also aren't automatically MHS+

Just, come on now guys, be resonable here. Not every instance with lightning results in a MHS+ upgrade for people. Especially not Mumen Rider.

Just noticed Mumen Rider's first scene in the entire series was him getting BTFO'd by the Organization suits and now he's likely wearing one of the strongest ones ever made.

Lightning bolts whiffing a target does not mean said target is suddenly MHS+.
If it is real lightning being fired there and Mumen is moving to avoid it, what speed would that give roughly, if Mumen was travelling a 1 meter or 2 in relation to the 8-10 meters the bolt was moving?

Electric bolts fired from a monster also aren't automatically MHS+

Just, come on now guys, be resonable here. Not every instance with lightning results in a MHS+ upgrade for people. Especially not Mumen Rider.
Yes, I know that, but from the looks of it, this monster manipulates natural rays, as we see some coming from a solo cloud in the image.
But yes, it is better to wait for the translations to know clearly.

Or maybe they just whiffed. People aren't aim bots. especially in fiction
True, but he tagged Mumen pretty easily (with multiple bolts rather accurately) when he had him crushed into the ground. I'm more curious if it's real lightning given the real presence of a storm in the background

If it were regular Mumen's speed I'd be inclined to agree but he's wearing one of the suits and it seems to be a stronger variety than the others considering we see other neo heroes defeated.

O_O

The monster Blue one-shot was a Dragon.

The monster Mumen one-shot was a Demon.

The big monster Genos and Drive Knight killed together was a Dragon.

We should wait for the translations before doing anything conclusive. But even if MHS+ for this is refuted, there's no doubt that this Mumen can take on Demon level threats easily.

A version of Mumen that can tangle with DSK is something I never dreamed of (aside from the possibility of him breaking his limiter very late in the series). Also yeah, Zombieman vs a new Carnage Kabuto (I imagine a more tame and reasonable version, though), not expected either. This was a crazy chapter. Really looking forward to translations.

Also I think those three A-Class heroes that lived next to Saitama took notice of Mumen's increased power and are probably leaving the HA.

Nah it wasn't that long ago.

But again, as I said before, let's wait for translations before saying anything definitively. There could always be information we don't have yet due to language barriers.

Considering Genus can mass clone himself to use as helpers, it isn't much of a stretch to say he can clone Kabuto from his remains.
This actually scary, since in theory he could make a biological army of anything that has DNA

Metal Knight takes his research and makes an army of Boros' using his DNA while taking away each copy's intelligence and making them slaves, thus making Metal Knight the most powerful character in the series aside from Saitama and King. 👀

With these new caps, we should hurry up and make the toilet profiles, since now we can have more talents and interesting dimensions.

I don't know if webcomic Tatsumaki could stop that tbh. Manga Tatsumaki would no diff them, but webcomic version isn't nearly as strong yet.

i'd say she takes them out easily, but if webcomic demons upscale from high 7-A+, chances are characters who upscale from dragons would only be 6-C, and i struggle to think of blatant Tier 6 feats in webcomic.

I don't know if webcomic Tatsumaki could stop that tbh. Manga Tatsumaki would no diff them, but webcomic version isn't nearly as strong yet.
Well ONE seemed to agree with Murata that the way she lost in the MA arc was contrived so they gave her something else to expend her energy on before she inevitable gets overwhelmed by the cadres. So maybe she'd still win.

Doesn't All Might just scale to a generic 7-B storm now, instead of deeming his storm feat an outlier or something?
Can't we do the same here?

Interesting to see that carnage kabuto was supposedly ressurected. Interested to see what else is gonna happen to zombieman

Sorry, but what happened to Mumen Rider? How could he suddenly one-shot a monster that previously stomped him?

Did he? Guess I missed it but it seems like he was just wearing his usual armour suit.
The suit he's wearing looks new, plus he was talking to accel in a later scene. Plus he's getting tons of publicity. You know who's great at using publicity to control the public? That's right, the organization the neo heroes

Back