• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki moved all creation. OPM was confirmed to have multiple timelines/parallel universes.
Easiest 2-C upgrade in the wiki.

we are under staff’s control because we are separated.

but the day when tatsucoomers and borozillers decides to turn their back at the system, the chaos will be the only and absolute truth!!!

Reading this thread just tangled my reasoning threads even further... Could someone summarize what the arguments on each side are?

Reading this thread just tangled my reasoning threads even further... Could someone summarize what the arguments on each side are?
hitting something while you are in movement will always be a strike.

saitama was pushed by the impact of the kick and energy projection, not by boros sheer’s strenght

the chaos will be the only and absolute truth!!!
E3A1166D7A6A5BE3014F61BD9BF52DD1295EB832

When the energy projection in this case, in the anime it never gave me the impression that the energy moved Saitama, but rather the aura stuck to the bald head and stayed there while it was launched...

Bruh lets just scale Boros > Tatsumaki in terms of LS and call it a day, kay?
How about no. Also, Tatsumaki's physical LS is unknown.

And it would be strange to scale Boros above her TK LS as there's no way to prove that statement refers to that at all.

In fact did anyone mention this when scaling Boros above Tatsumaki?

Like, in terms of physical strength she's unknown and assuming Boros even scales above the strength of her ability is just weird.

Honestly why is Boros so wanked now?

I shouldn't have stopped paying attention.

How about no. Also, Tatsumaki's physical LS is unknown.

And it would be strange to scale Boros above her TK LS as there's no way to prove that statement refers to that at all.

In fact did anyone mention this when scaling Boros above Tatsumaki?

Like, in terms of physical strength she's unknown and assuming Boros even scales above the strength of her ability is just weird.

Honestly why is Boros so wanked now?

I shouldn't have stopped paying attention.
He was joking phoenks, Jesus.

In my dreams
then wake up and cry
When the energy projection in this case, in the anime it never gave me the impression that the energy moved Saitama, but rather the aura stuck to the bald head and stayed there while it was launched...
boros uses his energy to increase the impact of his punchs. Well, this is the excuse for heat manipulation.
Theres nowhere to run, boros is not leaving today without a downgrade

Downgrading boros is always good since he is irrelevant and his statistics does not affect any other character in the show

sorry but i spit facts, die if you cry

Doesn't he leave a melting trail wherever he goes in the manga? Is this different from the anime?
exactly. You cannot melt like that with your bare hands without heat manipulation. This proofs that this shit is not just trail, this is energy being used to strengthen his attacks.

This is turning into a real bloodbath... And the worst thing is that I know that in this whole discussion I'm getting something wrong...

This is turning into a real bloodbath... And the worst thing is that I know that in this whole discussion I'm getting something wrong...
You can argue that he's weaker than Tats here, but you can't counter with arguments that he's stronger/doesn't deserve a downgrade from Tats scaling due to the discussion rule.

I will delete such hoery if I see it.

and the current scaling is ****** up and really. Too many excuses for one result, too many excuses to say that he is stronger than x character, than y character and NO proofs or direct scaling for that. Neither the LORE implies that.

Boros will back to his own feats.

Believe me, i will take this no longer, this era has reached the limit.

So, after talking to some folks, it turns out that not only is the feat not LS, but the calculation is wrong too.

"We have to use the constant acceleration equation for this which is V^2 - U^2/2*S

With V being the initial velocity, U being the final velocity and S being the distance traveled

0^2 - 269813212^2/2 * 2.299741288 = 1.58276867*10^16 m/s^2"

This assumes that Boros' initial velocity is 0. Which is not the case as he was moving extremely quickly before this feat.

ALSO, even if you go with the calculation here, he is quite literally subtracting from ZERO and gets a POSITIVE result.

The actual result is negative.

-

Also!

Turns out Boros' ship shouldn't scale to Saitama's moon jump because "every action has an equal and opposite reaction" would not apply in this case as Saitama can be slowed down by numerous factors and you can not prove all of that energy would have hit the ship.

Not only this but the arguments for Boros scaling above Tatsumaki are weak and are quite literally based on a singular statement which isn't useable.

-

I have a lot of Boros downgrading to do.

So, after talking to some folks, it turns out that not only is the feat not LS, but the calculation is wrong too.

"We have to use the constant acceleration equation for this which is V^2 - U^2/2*S

With V being the initial velocity, U being the final velocity and S being the distance traveled

This assumes that Boros' initial velocity is 0. Which is not the case as he was moving extremely quickly before this feat.

ALSO, even if you go with the calculation here, he is quite literally subtracting from ZERO and gets a POSITIVE result.

-

Also!

Turns out Boros' ship shouldn't scale to Saitama's moon jump because "every action has an equal and opposite reaction" would not apply in this case as Saitama can be slowed down by numerous factors and you can not prove all of that energy would have hit the ship.

Not only this but the arguments for Boros scaling above Tatsumaki are weak and are quite literally based on a singular statement which isn't useable.

-

Bro coping so hard

-

Also!

-

ok

slowed down by numerous factors
Like the <18 tonnes of atmosphere he'd be passing through in a matter of milliseconds? What other stuff is there?

Edit: I was thinking about the moon jump calculation. My mistake.

Last edited:
How am I coping?! The calculations are objectively wrong and so is the scaling. Not my fault.
Your arrogance and pettiness in this whole discussion is unreal. You can present your opinion without continously calling opposing opinions wrong just because they don't allign with yours, so please calm down cause it's really annoying.

In terms of scaling, kind of. In terms of actual feats, no, because (even without the High 6-A ship stuff) he still ****** up kilometres-long stretches of his ship and kicked Saitama to the moon.

Kabuto and Beefcake are more featless than he is in both regards, and I doubt anyone would really call them featless.

Back