• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what if hehe
IMG-3678.png

Whenever a Boros argument hasn’t been won in the first 2 interactions from now on I’m gonna pull the Boris card because he’s probably able to beat Blast

I just noticed
where in the audiobook is it ever said that he destroyed Kabuto's internals? All it says is that he ran out of stamina and then zombieman killed him, its never even talked about how he did it.
Isn't what's on the profile rn literally just a lie?

Should revise Boros LS because his feat ain't LS tbh
Do it. I debunked you earlier already, and your points were already rejected in both of the CRTs it was discussed in, as well as having been addressed on the first calc blog.
But actually, go ahead and do it. Make the revision.

Do it. I debunked you earlier already, and your points were already rejected in both of the CRTs it was discussed in, as well as having been addressed on the first calc blog.
But actually, go ahead and do it. Make the revision.
I didn't even give my reasonings so idk what you mean when you say you debunked me lol. You just making that up to look better here or smthin?

Talking mad big about stuff I never even mentioned but alright bud.

I didn't even give my reasonings so idk what you mean when you say you debunked me lol.
there is no reasoning besides "but it was a strike, he didn't lift anything" which is the entire thing you're arguing for, and what has been disproven
I'd be surprised if you actually had some valid point that you actually did keep a secret, but I'm going to go ahead and bank on that not being entirely truthful.

there is no reasoning besides "but it was a strike, he didn't lift anything" which is the entire thing you're arguing for, and what has been disproven
I'd be surprised if you actually had some valid point that you actually did keep a secret, but I'm going to go ahead and bank on that not being entirely truthful.
If it's been disproven that it wasn't the potency of the strike that sent him to the moon and instead was his LS, then the people who "disproved" this are simply not in the right here.

Obviously the argument would revolve around this being a strike, Ziller. That's the basis of the whole thing.

And no, you have never debunked that with me either. So, maybe stop lying?

Simply kicking a ball upwards isn't LS for the same reason this isn't. Striking something like that can not be used as LS, and this is blatantly a strike. There's an clear impact drawn and ffs there's even an explosion of energy seen from it just like other Boros' attacks. There isn't any prolonged physically connection that would allow for arguments that Boros was trying to lift him either. It's just... A strong attack made with the intent to send Saitama into space, plain and simple.

How this got accepted, and apparently withstood multiple threads is beyond me lol.

Arguing this is LS is like arguing that punching someone away from you is LS .

pVTzjyoWTk91PCl2Dasz1612474633.jpg

Top right panel is Boros striking Saitama. Next two panels are Boros pushing Saitama upwards to the Moon, like the anime
Are you serious right now?

Boros literally says himself he's using his meteoric burst energy to do these feats. He says this the moment he charges at Saitama.

Not to mention, are you actually claiming that action is supposed to be a push?

Just because he already kneed Saitama before this doesn't mean this next action somehow isn't a strike.

If I elbow you, and then slam my entire arm against you, I'm not "pushing" you. These are just two continuous attacks which produce energy.

Ffs this doesn't even LOOK like a push. And I saw someone talk about the sound effect clearly being a "push" dude not only is this just headcanon. The sound effect is literally from Saitama flying away, not the impact.

Also the impact in that image is drawn so crystal clearly that claiming the action is a push genuinely makes me wonder if we're looking at the same picture.

Boros literally says himself he's using his meteoric burst energy to do these feats. He says this the moment he charges at Saitama.

Just because he already kneed Saitama before this doesn't mean this next action somehow isn't a strike.

If I elbow you, and then slam my entire arm against you, I'm not "pushing" you. These are just two continuous attacks which produce energy.

Ffs this doesn't even LOOK like a push. And I saw someone talk about the sound effect clearly being a "push" dude not only is this just headcanon. The sound effect is literally from Saitama flying away, not the impact.

Also the impact in that image is drawn so crystal clearly that claiming the action is a push genuinely makes me wonder if we're looking at the same picture.
🪡🎱🎗

I dunno but it was redrawn by Murata for the volume to add the windup of the kick and stuff

The anime makes it much more apparent as well

I dunno but it was redrawn by Murata for the volume to add the windup of the kick and stuff
The redraw is even more clear about it being a strike rather than any kind of push or lift.

"windup of the kick"

Sounds like a strike to me bro.

The anime makes it much more apparent as well
No, in the anime it is also a strike with Boros propelling him through his latent energy boost shit.

Btw I went through the threads and never once did there seem to be a good argument about this being LS.

You guys are kinda headcanoned your own perspective of it being a "push" when it is very clearly a strike.

Not sure how staff let this one through.

Therefir is wrong because in the anime Boros still kicks Saitama afterwards which unleashes his energy blasting him to space. This is done via AP.

ViZ3PLi.png

Back