• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante in the first game chronologically being high 4-C while it took over 150 chapters to get a single tier 5 feat for Saitama
truly proves that dmc is peak fiction

IMG_335819a185cfd155e7c3.jpg

In the webcomic, one of Suiko's weight-amped attacks inflicts 0.4% damage (equivalent to a practically invisible scratch) on Mirror, who is an upgraded and far more powerful version of the Machine God that fought Genos.

0.4% of 1.89060172194 kilotons (a normal attack from Genos, and not something that'd one-shot him) is 7.5624 tons of TNT.

I previously rejected dividing his durability because 100% damage would mean crippling Mirror, but I just realised that Suiko can withstand the force of her own punches.

So would at least Large Building level+ be reasonable?

Keep in mind, she's physically nowhere near Demon levels, let alone Mirror.

Last edited:
Orochi: very well, I shall use my absolute full power, and draw up energy from the earth’s core.
Good Boros: (wow, is almost a real right!) I’ll use my killer move too
Released series….released energy blast

Back