• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if ONE was ACTUALLY a good writer these are the things we would be getting in the manga later
1. Zombieman starts realizing he can regenerate pieces of himself into zombieman juniors and then we get Z army vs the robot army thing (I haven't read the webcomic yet lmao)
2. Iaian gets his prosthetic arm from metal knight and dual wields the Sun Blade and moon blade and can time travel chops up frieza and is like "you deny your weapon its purpose
3. Metal knight reveals that he founds Boros alive in the wreckage of the ship he stole and transformed him into mecha Boros as the final weapon against god
4. at least 2 more watchdog man fights
5. God goes on for a few chapters explaining infinities and hierarchy thingies and outerversal stuff and then we get tier 0 saitama
6. Amai Mask dies
7. Black sperm becomes white sperm.

Talking about pride month and OPM/keeping them separated because they're not in the story is fine, but from now on I'll be deleting these arguments.

Last edited:
if ONE was ACTUALLY a good writer these are the things we would be getting in the manga later
1. Zombieman starts realizing he can regenerate pieces of himself into zombieman juniors and then we get Z army vs the robot army thing (I haven't read the webcomic yet lmao)
2. Iaian gets his prosthetic arm from metal knight and dual wields the Sun Blade and moon blade and can time travel chops up frieza and is like "you deny your weapon its purpose
3. Metal knight reveals that he founds Boros alive in the wreckage of the ship he stole and transformed him into mecha Boros as the final weapon against god
4. at least 2 more watchdog man fights
5. God goes on for a few chapters explaining infinities and hierarchy thingies and outerversal stuff and then we get tier 0 saitama
6. Amai Mask dies
7. Black sperm becomes white sperm.
fubuki being captured and tortured by tsukuyomi, tatsumaki going on rampage agains’t them reaching ???% level, requiring blast to arrive and stop her

fubuki being captured and tortured by tsukuyomi, tatsumaki going on rampage agains’t them reaching ???% level, requiring blast to arrive and stop her
Blast and the Blastvengers when Tatsumaki goes ???%:
R.53760594ddce81e55bb438bc5d69d4a5

one question, if tatsumaki can perfectly copy telekinetics waves, is there a possibility to find an argument to say that she can copy psykos’ gravity manipulation?
i wonder, because she copied Psykos’ advanced barrier system in a glance, and copied Apolos telekinetic waves aswell…
Theres a painel where she twists the room, it gave me the impression that she was using herself as a gravitational point. Like, just before when Saitama grabbed her and went outside

Blast and the Blastvengers when Tatsumaki goes ???%:
R.53760594ddce81e55bb438bc5d69d4a5
bro, don’t underestimate her.
excluding blast and saitama she has the highest potential now, a berserker mode would be really overpower
with pokemon i learned something, never underestimate psychics

I'm pretty sure its a completely different explosion.
Still, we never use the size of the explosion for the size of the crater if the latter cannot be seen.

Otherwise, we would just measure the explosion and assume it can make a crater of the same size.

The crater depth used is also speculative.

You really are just a child... Just deal with the fact that there will always be criticism about Pride Month. And he will always be.
Your stupid behavior only causes disgust for this PM.

You are one of those people for whom it is neutral = to be against it. There is nothing to talk about with you.

Stop already living in a fairy-tale world and get used to the fact that in reality there will always be criticism on this matter. I don't behave aggressively because some of my best friends have Ukrainian flags on their profile pictures. Because it's okay to have different views. If a person does not like LGBT topics, then this is not a reason to act like a jerk.
trying to justify homophobia again hahaha
and still dare to call me a child

when you learn some shit about sociology, your opinion will be valid.

bro really think that being aggressive with homophobics is wrong, do you think that i’ll give them flowers? You’re prolly as white as my eyeballs, so i wonder if you know any shit about minorities, why did you even get on this topic?

Reaction is not aggression, is retribution. NEVER COMPARE the victim with the aggressor. Try to call someone ***** in USA or try to call someone macaco here in BRAZIL to see what you will happen to you hehe
Swj1hk2K0z1RhDqk--4OhBzmVDCsWfzWFL_8sUZepRI.jpg

Last edited:
Can you two continue this conversation on your message walls or PMs instead?
Better if they just ended it now, since the only way this road ends is one or both of them being banned after saying some reactionary thing to the other.

Better if they just ended it now, since the only way this road ends is one or both of them being banned after saying some reactionary thing to the other.
Throughout the argument, I didn't try to aggressively swear at Coom (Unlike him). All I did was express my point of view, which did not even contain any offensive facts.

I doubt my texting broke any rule other than maybe it's an off-topic argument.

I'm not saying your opinion was dumb, otherwise I wouldn't have said the same thing about diametrically opposite opinions.

I don't personally give a shit about either of your points of view.

I'm not saying your actual message was dumb, otherwise I wouldn't have said the same thing about both of you.
I thought you were quoting one of my texts in full, which is why I said I didn't write the word "shit" in my comments. But, apparently, you just described our messages comically.

Throughout the argument, I didn't try to aggressively swear at Coom (Unlike him)
I didn't say that you did. I said the only way this conversation ends is one of you saying something dumb and getting banned. So it's best to just drop it now.

Back