• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
people NEVER learns, your favorite character must be one of the favorite characters of the author aswell, if not, you will suffer.

in opm we have the following options
garou
tatsumaki
fubuki
sonic
genos
flashy
Amai Mask

dont waste your time with a character that even the author doesn’t care about
they literally hate Amai mask bro he has literally taken 0 Ws and is humiliated left and right and is a jackass, how is he on this list
even prisoner gets more Ws and he is literally a sex offender

they literally hate Amai mask bro he has literally taken 0 Ws and is humiliated left and right and is a jackass, how is he on this list
even prisoner gets more Ws and he is literally a sex offender
Murata hates Amai Mask, ONE doesn’t.
He is very relevant.
you can see the difference on his performance in webcomic

There was an audiobook thing where watchdog man saw bang fight and just got bored and left
and I also think he killed 4 monsters in less than a second or something.

if you’re were thinking on justify homophia again, your best option is indeed is to shut your mouth (fingers) and give up on this topic.

i wonder if you get as bothered with pedophilia/furry posts in reddit as you get with a lgbt flag
Stop it already. Your dignity fell the moment you started trying to hysteria like a child. You can keep crying because not everyone likes Pride Month.

You are one of the reasons for hating this event.

You are aggressively trying to impose your views on others. It is not right. I don't have to respect it. Nor did I try to insult it in any way.

After a little thought, I realized that perhaps you yourself are part of the LGBT, and for you this is personal, in which case, I'm sorry. However, you must be civil.

By the way, are you sure that Okamaitachi is a girl by gender?

In my translation (Russian) everyone refers to him with a masculine pronoun.
It's mainly based on the evidence gathered on this Reddit post that explains some stuff about the kanji used to describe her as Japanese isn't a gendered language

Also the databook makes it pretty explicit that she sees herself as a trans woman

It's mainly based on the evidence gathered on this Reddit post that explains some stuff about the kanji used to describe her as Japanese isn't a gendered language

Also the databook makes it pretty explicit that she sees herself as a trans woman

Now it is clear who he is. Thanks.

We should be having arguments like this every day instead of finding more ways to fail at getting tier 6 platinum sperm it’s a lot more fun

Rel+ has always been the most fitting for Flashy Flash. With statements claiming he's SoL, FTL, or close to SoL matching up with his actual feats and scaling to create a sort of balance where Flashy Flash is actually damn near close to the speed of light but says he's actually light speed out of ego or something.

Stop it already. Your dignity fell the moment you started trying to hysteria like a child. You can keep crying because not everyone likes Pride Month.
we can’t change anyone, but at the moment that your prejudice starts making someone uncomfortable, your morality falls drastically, this is antiethic.
also, you have no reason to be “agains’t” something that doesn’t even affect, people are just fighting for their right of LIVING, to be the way they are. Pride Month has a meaning to these people, and HOW can this affect you? Are they taking your money to buy flags?
You are aggressively trying to impose your views on others. It is not right. I don't have to respect it. Nor did I try to insult it in any way.
I’m not trying to impose anything to you, i cannot influence you to sick a dick, bro. If you do, you already like it. I don’t really care if you are straight or not your sexuality means nothing for me, i’m not having sexual relations with you anyway, i think this is the main point here, people cares too much about other people’s business. I’m really done with this, this is not place for this kind of discussion and we really messed up with the thread. So i’m out before punishments…

Let’s be real, flashy flash being exactly sol would be most fitting
anyways soon he’ll be downscaling to sol due to the platinum sperm stuff do whatever

Back