• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God seems to be a higher dimensional being that's why Saitama and others can't see his foot but for us readers we can see him when the dimensional seal broke. Garou as well doesn't saw his foot, he only sees is 3d image copy of Bang. Saitama seems to be heared their conversation as humming sound because he have interdimensional senses proven by the pheonix man space thing. I am just suggesting that it's not invisibility power.

God seems to be a higher dimensional being that's why Saitama and others can't see his foot but for us readers we can see him when the dimensional seal broke. Garou as well doesn't saw his foot, he only sees is 3d image copy of Bang. Saitama only hears their conversation as humming sound because he have interdimensional senses proven by the pheonix man space thing. I am just suggesting that it's not invisibility thing.
God was ONE's partner and the co-creator of One-Punch Man but ONE banished him into the story and then sealed him away. God's goal is to return to the real world.

He's also the reason for the Garou fight redraw. When things could have ended nicely with Saitama talking Garou out of it, he interfered and created Cosmic Garou
An in-genius plan that almost led to his victory, but foiled by Saitama's time travel at the end. Multiple similar hijinks will ensue until the ending of the series where God will succeed in returning to the real world, vowing to destroy ONE's stories in revenge, but Saitama jumps out of the page and kills God in one ultimate punch.

An in-genius plan that almost led to his victory, but foiled by Saitama's time travel at the end. Multiple similar hijinks will ensue until the ending of the series where God will succeed in returning to the real world, vowing to destroy ONE's stories in revenge, but Saitama jumps out of the page and kills God in one ultimate punch.
It'll be funny if this actually happened. I can already see people saying Saitama is the strongest fictional character ever after that.

You know, if we are talking about meta-stuff, I always liked the possibility that the manga itself is torn apart by Saitama and "God"s fight by the end of the series. I am not talking about your regular "very existence of space-time was getting destroyed" stuff or some 4th wall break where panels appear to be broken. I am talking about a scenario where even the physical volumes have ripped off pages, giving the series an unresolved conclusion and ONE conveniently happens to delete his Twitter account around the same time.

Bonus points if some shreds of ripped pages still remain in each copy of the last volume and you can get the conclusion by collecting different pieces from different copies.

Not because I hate gay people, but because I don't like it when people try to connect politics, the LGBT trend and so on with fandoms that are not related to this.
you’re just childilsh.

a normal person wouldnt bother with this post, it’s just a regular art.

You write about a children's party where people just dress up in costumes.

I write about people trying to impose their views on certain sexual orientations / political views and so on in my favorite titles. Personally, I live in a country whose culture does not like LGBT people. Not because we are bad, but because such are our traditions, our faith, our views.
none is trying to impose anything, none is forcing anything.
it’s just saitama holding a flag and the guy said “happy pride month”, you’re not even LGBT just ignore it.
If you get affected by something that is not even meant to you, you must be mentally unstable.

you’re the same kind of person that complains about black little mermaid. “Uh they’re are trying to impose it on us” Like, they’re are trying to “impose” BLACK PEOPLE? They already EXIST , none can impose what already EXISTS

im actually very disappointed with people here, it’s extremely disgusting to see this kind of argument here. “imposing sexuality” by just holding a flag….
i suggest you to lock your ass because your masculinity must be very fragile

Last edited:
and when Psykos kissed Fubuki then we all suddenly became lgbt? OMG how can i explain this to my mother? 😭😭😭😭😭
murata stop imposing your homosexuality on me plz masteeerrr

all redraws are different timelines created by GOD, GOD himself is interacting with Murata and ONE, he knows he’s a fictional character and he is in process to become TIER ZERO

Failed to deal with a human Garou and let him escape.

Could have just knocked him out if he was strong enough to do so.
Because he doesn’t kill humans unless absolutely necessary, the benevolent watchdog man
also he was holding back, he most certainly could have killed Garou with a single swipe.

Can hold back enough to hurt him, but not enough to knock him out? That's strange, and he even let Garou escape after chasing him through the city.

If I have to guess how strong Watchdog Man really is, I would put him at 7-A, above Darkshine's level.

That makes no sense
he was holding back and Garou was severely injured and blitzed
There is literally no way he couldn’t have knocked him out, he just chose not to and just ran him out of city Q

That makes no sense
There is literally no way he couldn’t have knocked him out, he just chose not to and just ran him out of city Q
So basically Watchdog Man knew Garou was still needed for the plot and just leave him be, when he ran him out of the city?

That makes no sense
It just means that Watchdog isn't as infallible as you think, not knowing how to hold back enough to incapacitate an opponent, and letting a dangerous criminal escape.

He is not really that remarkable, thrashing and blitzing a human Garou is something any high S class hero could have easily done while making tea.

Never really understood his pointless wank, and he never actually helps in important matters.

If Boros had attacked Q City, I bet WM would have just watched helplessly as his city was destroyed.

He is nearly useless, and a fraud.

Last edited:
I've start off dimensional stuff and end up to 4th wall stuff. I guess I've expected too much to this thread. Really disappointing.

It just means that Watchdog isn't as infallible as you think, not knowing how to hold back enough to incapacitate an opponent, and letting a dangerous criminal escape.

He is not really that remarkable, thrashing and blitzing a human Garou is something any high S class hero could have easily done while making tea.

Never really understood his pointless wank, and he never actually helps in important matters.

If Boros had attacked Q City, I bet WM would have just watched helplessly as his city was destroyed.

He is nearly useless, and a fraud.
Garou literally said his power was beyond imagination and that he was holding back to begin with. Watchdog man literally did it with saitama face too
At the very least it’s unlikely that watchdog man is weaker than silverfang, who Garou definitely can imagine

Hate against the Watchdog Man...
It's time for people to accept that he's never going to do anything remarkable.

Has less screentime than McCoy, it's almost as if One and Murata have forgotten about him.

It's time for people to accept that he's never going to do anything remarkable.

Has less screentime than McCoy, it's almost as if One and Murata have forgotten about him.
Definitely not forgotten, even Phoenix Man brings him up, and drive knight also implies that it’s unwise to not deploy watchdog man after killing Nyan
He’s got something big going on for sure regardless.

It will be hilarious if Watchdog Man is revealed to just be a mid tier S Class and little else

Now, being honest I WDM will have an arc with Phoenix Man or something since I'm pretty sure that WDM is a costume monster who just isn't evil.

people NEVER learns, your favorite character must be one of the favorite characters of the author aswell, if not, you will suffer.

in opm we have the following options
garou
tatsumaki
fubuki
sonic
genos
flashy
Amai Mask

dont waste your time with a character that even the author doesn’t care about

It will be hilarious if Watchdog Man is revealed to just be a mid tier S Class and little else

Now, being honest I WDM will have an arc with Phoenix Man or something since I'm pretty sure that WDM is a costume monster who just isn't evil.
Idk man, they do emphasize that city Q is literally hell and that watchdog man makes it heaven. Turning the most dangerous place on earth into the safest place on earth doesn’t really feel like the right narrative for a “mid tier S class”
But yes watchdog man is definitely gonna be a costume monster.

Back