• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lets see how many days it takes for another opm downgrade thread to appear and this time everyone becomes 8-A
fa9.jpg

Throwback to the time the S class almost became 6-C and then an issue was suddenly found in the calculation and also we randomly stopped scaling golden sperm to high 7-A for good measure

I really believed that Bang could be scaled up to the durability of the Hero Association building. At that time it was hundreds of megatons.

I just thought of some scaling.

An entire barrage from Lightning Max couldn't even remotely begin to scratch the robots. Previously, one kick from Max caused some pain to DSK, and the standard Neo Heroes were cracking their armour with single punches.

These drones don't have nerves, and the Neo Heroes are usually stomped by Demon levels when they don't work together, so I'm not saying the robots scale, but I think the Neo Hero power suits not being like 10x weaker than DSK Arc 50% PPP (0.945 kilotons) is reasonable.

Last edited:
Back