• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It almost seems like the robots were intentionally letting themselves get destroyed by Neo heroes, but they may just be that strong also.

Tank top creating a smoke barrier or steam?

I couldn't believe Max lost his ******* feet. I'm guessing he'll get cyborg augmentations though, since that's been a theme lately.

I couldn't believe Max lost his ******* feet. I'm guessing he'll get cyborg augmentations though, since that's been a theme lately.
I mean if he does get them it will be from Neo considering Iaian lost an arm like 100 chapters ago and he didn't even get offered a prosthetic by the HA lol

I'm so happy the webcomic continues. This chapter is even better than the last one.

Now this feels like a seinen. It has a legitimate dark tone and actually feels like there's stakes. Max losing his legs was impactful on all the right levels.

Neo heroes are really cool.

And this artwork is phenomenal by ONE standard.

Really looking forward to the next one.

Would be cool if Murata took a mental break while ONE continues the comic.

So obvious that the manga has been suffering because of his 2-week obligation.

I'm so happy the webcomic continues. This chapter is even better than the last one.

Now this feels like a seinen. It has a legitimate dark tone and actually feels like there's stakes. Max losing his legs was impactful on all the right levels.

Neo heroes are really cool.

And this artwork is phenomenal by ONE standard.

Really looking forward to the next one.

Would be cool if Murata took a mental break while ONE continues the comic.

So obvious that the manga has been suffering because of his 2-week obligation.
Murata streamed recently, which is a shock considering he stopped 5 years ago. Maybe he is doing better now.

I would like to be back to a monthly release though, for his health and better art

Also let's don't get our hopes up a lot, knowing ONE he will drop at most 2 more chapters and go on hiatus for 4 years

Murata enjoys ONE's webcomic chapters as much as we do. Seeing them probably recovered him from burnout even if a little bit.

That being said i don't see ONE releasing them regularly in case Murata goes in a hiatus, since he's currently overseeing Versus and producing like 2 different One-shot(?) mangas at the same time.
Edit: Also potentially working on Season 3 anime, if it's even confirmed considering all the time without any type of news.

Season 3 news are null, we still have no idea which studio is animating it and it's been like 6 months since it was announced

Season 3 news are null, we still have no idea which studio is animating it and it's been like 6 months since it was announced
you have waiting for season 3 for like 4 years,i have been waiting for sendokai season 3 like almost 10 years and it is finally announced.
just imagined that,one day,you are a innocent kid in the school,then,you are teenager with a hate for the life on the planet,seeing things like,death,sex,suffering,berserk(basically is all the previosly)and more things.
but you are still in love of a series like that,it is horrifing and true that time,it is unstopable

you have waiting for season 3 for like 4 years,i have been waiting for sendokai season 3 like almost 10 years and it is finally announced.
just imagined that,one day,you are a innocent kid in the school,then,you are teenager with a hate for the life on the planet,seeing things like,death,sex,suffering,berserk(basically is all the previosly)and more things.
but you are still in love of a series like that,it is horrifing and true that time,it is unstopable
Dawg, no offence, but you gotta learn how to space out the words between commas.

SENDOKAI CHAMPIONS OH MY GOD I DIDNT SEE IT WAS ANNOUNCED

iirc english is not your native language aswell, this can happen to you too.
correcting people like that is not cool ☠️
I'm correcting him precisaly because it isn't something related to his native language, like spelling mistakes, and moreso how he writes his messages, wich are a bit hard to read.

And **** you, Coom.

I'm correcting him precisaly because it isn't something related to his native language, like spelling mistakes, and moreso how he writes his messages, wich are a bit hard to read.

And **** you, Coom.
vai se foder você tonhão
e pra você é coomandar

5ed05682577f5ca61bd73e0ae7e057cd99de1dd7.png

Why do we still use the piss yellow serious Saitama image for his profile when this could be rendered

Or just use this
cleaning_for_chill.png

I mean if he does get them it will be from Neo considering Iaian lost an arm like 100 chapters ago and he didn't even get offered a prosthetic by the HA lol
Well, Iaian, as I recall, has a one-handed fighting style. So his combat power is unlikely to have greatly decreased.

Back