• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi’s possibly upgrade

Kids these days make impulse crts whenever they feel like it
they’ve never gotten the Boros experience of planning your crt months in advance and rereading half of the manga to find things….
actually, theres was nothing to plan here. It’s a quite simple CRT. And i used to link images on my content revisions, i just thought it wasn’t necessary here 😫

Last edited:
It's unlikely Murata thinks Orochi is Small Planet level.
Well 1. We don’t care
2. It’s unlikely that he thought any feat before gamma ray burst would’ve been stronger than csrc
also Murata’s opinions don’t really matter, it’s ONE who matters.

Both Psykos and Garou attacks are hundreds or dozens of times weaker than KE of Orochi's feat, which push through the layers of the Earth without busting the surface.

This is false equivalency, the OPM Earth being able to "withstand" an attack hundreds of times weaker doesn't make the Low 5-B version any more accurate.

Also, do the peps from OPM ever catch a break? You just got out of a large revision.

Both Psykos and Garou attacks are hundreds or dozens of times weaker than KE of Orochi's feat, which push through the layers of the Earth without busting the surface.

This is a false equivalency, the OPM Earth being able to "withstand" an attack hundreds of times weaker doesn't make the Low 5-B version any more accurate.
the thin ass continent got launched into the atmosphere, and then crashed back down without even being partially fragmented.

This is false equivalency, the OPM Earth being able to "withstand" an attack hundreds of times weaker doesn't make the Low 5-B version any more accurate.

Also, do the peps from OPM ever catch a break? You just got out of a large revision.
Yes, of course it's not an absolute equivalence, but in Fiction actions that would supposedly destroy all life on the planet or even destroy the planet itself end up not happening, many of the things that happened in the manga would have catastrophic consequences for life on Earth, but even so do not result in the extinction of human life...

the thin ass continent got launched into the atmosphere, and then crashed back down without even being partially fragmented.
What makes you think it wasn't broken? We don't exactly see it again once it has crashed back down.

What makes you think it wasn't broken? We don't exactly see it again once it has crashed back down.
well we get shots from really high up with sage centipede, ocean grand cannon, and the tile breaking scenes, and I don't see any broken continent in literally any of them. Of course, it would be really hard to miss the giant ass continent that was literally right next to the monster association battle, so unless it was retconned and Murata decided the broken continent was on the other side of the planet and didn't let us see it anymore, then I'm saying it's safe that the damage is just not there anymore
even though we still have a crater on the moon made over 100 chapters ago from the best fight in the entire series, meanwhile destructive capacity gets pretty much ignored with the effects of slamming a continent down which literally just splashed some water, or the fact that dragging a piece of the core directly out of earth doesn't even leave a giant hole in the planet or anything.

I still have to revamp the speed scaling entirely

are you suggesting on using KE in psykorochi’s beam then?

also, the point here is that: there was no realistical consequences from any of those attacks, then WHY do you expect Gaia Cannon to be the only one low balled in a “realistic way”? Garou lifted a continent from the another side of the world without even creating a global earthquake 💀

actually, Orochi’s feat is as much impressive if not even more impressive than Garou’s feat.

Hmmm, if only there was another feat similar to this which uses KE and gets moon level results

At this point I'm of the opinion that we either upgrade Orochi or downgrade Garou's feat

Or we should just acknowledge that Murata being a good artist doesn’t automatically qualify him for knowing (or caring) precisely how much damage attacks should be doing based on their KE
he’s an illustrator, not a powerscaler, not a calculator
I think this is a bit silly

Affecting a few hundred kilometers of crust being Moon level was already strange in itself, using KE just to get energy that we're not seeing anywhere during the scene is even sillier to me.

Besides, PE is the standard considering we use it for the other feats except for Garou's, and we should stay consistent with the methods.

Excellent, my plan to make the whole verse use Orochi's 5.68 Exaton talent is working... The next step is to make Platinum and Flash Flashy scale to Orochi's talent as well...

Excellent, my plan to make the whole verse use Orochi's 5.68 Exaton talent is working... The next step is to make Platinum and Flash Flashy scale to Orochi's talent as well...
Someone might take you seriously and try it at this point

Affecting a few hundred kilometers of crust being Moon level was already strange in itself, using KE just to get energy that we're not seeing anywhere during the scene is even sillier to me.

Besides, PE is the standard considering we use it for the other feats except for Garou's, and we should stay consistent with the methods.
You wanna make the changes or...

Also the new value would be 84.120 Petatons

Maybe now that we accepted PE we could get the mass of the shelf Garou raised and use PE for that as well for better results??

Maybe now that we accepted PE we could get the mass of the shelf Garou raised and use PE for that as well for better results??
Yeah wasn't he raising small mountains and stuff? Also pre-redraw seems to suggest he lifted an entire sunken continent that was mentioned in the story before

It doesn't really seem that impressive anymore after the redraws.

I meant that it wouldn't really affect the results.
I'm getting half of that result, but either way Orochi's feat is stronger now.

Well, I think the Garou vs Boros match would be more balanced now, as both are simply Upscale of 5.68 Exatons... 👁️

It doesn't really seem that impressive anymore after the redraws.

I meant that it wouldn't really affect the results.
The shockwaves travelling from the other side of the world and lifing a large landmass from below the ocean really doesn't change the result that much?
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5Nzg5MDUzODY4MDU1MTgzNzYlMkYxNC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5Nzg5MDUzOTMwMzQwMzUyNDAlMkYxNS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5Nzg5MDU0MDAzMzYzMTg0NzQlMkYxNi5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5Nzg5MDU0MDU0ODI3NDU4NTYlMkYxNy5wbmc=

Hilltops and mountains can be seen on the horizon after the lift as well

The shockwaves travelling from the other side of the world and lifing a large landmass from below the ocean really doesn't change the result that much?
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5Nzg5MDUzODY4MDU1MTgzNzYlMkYxNC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5Nzg5MDUzOTMwMzQwMzUyNDAlMkYxNS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5Nzg5MDU0MDAzMzYzMTg0NzQlMkYxNi5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5Nzg5MDU0MDU0ODI3NDU4NTYlMkYxNy5wbmc=

Shock waves traveling to the other side of the planet don't increase the result.

A quick calc gives me a result of 10 kilometers of radius for the affected area, 20 kilometers if we use the horizon distance.

I'm not saying it's not impressive, just that it's dwarfed enormously by the other feat of pushing the surface.

the shockwaves is unquantifiable ig.

What did you use for the PE height?

Why did you use half the height?
We use height for PE, as that's the distance of the displacement

Not all of the portion of surface was pushed 404800 meters, so we have to take this into account by halving the height (yes, even the original KE calc could be wrong because of this).

Back