• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why is sage centipede/evil natural ocean scaling above tatsumaki? lol psykorochi got apstomped by a half dead tatsumaki, this makes no sense.

and the crt was only about psykorochi… 💀

and being “those sent to fight the abominable fist blabla” means nothing atall, since high-6a characters would never defeat saitama anyway, and god knew this, since he was probably watching since boros’ fight.
they should scale to their own feats.

why is sage centipede/evil natural ocean scaling above tatsumaki? lol psykorochi got apstomped by a half dead tatsumaki, this makes no sense.
It seems they should only scale to Tatsumaki crushing Psykorochi, not to full power Tatsumaki.

I'd have done a CRT, but I don't have enough time to attend it

Tatsumaki was only holding back because of the hostage. Afterwards, tatsumaki did the enraged mode thing and crushed psykos, which makes it clear that she was probably using her full power

Since Saitama copied Garou's time travel, he has 4D power mimicry doesn't he?

In Saitama's weaknesses section, shouldn't it say that he doesn't know he can do this (the old version) or that he doesn't usually do this kind of thing? This appears to be a weakness.

Why not? Copying things over time isn't 4D? Like copying the power to stop time. Or like in Bleach that Yhwach absorbs a power related to time and that's why he has 4D absorption

Unless the Time Travel power is different.
Do you recall the method through which saitama time travelled?

Tats wasn't using her full power when she crushed Psykorochi. Fubuki states in the Saitama fight that her sister is at full power. That means she is at least equal to when she fought Psykorochi (remember that she was sensing her psychic power during that fight), and from then Tatsumaki's PL only grew larger and larger in her fight against Saitama.

I've been in the lab cooking up some stuff

th

Agreed. Psykorochi is fine, but Tatsumaki doesn't really make any sense considering it would put Metal Bat above Tatsumaki which is kind narratively inconsistent.
Tatsumaki was only holding back because of the hostage. Afterwards, tatsumaki did the enraged mode thing and crushed psykos, which makes it clear that she was probably using her full power
Disagree. The idea of Tatsumaki using her full power, as evidenced by the statements of Psykos, Fubuki and herself, is proven faulty as we're well aware that it was because God attacked her.

Ok so once the crt limit opens a slot up who’s gonna call dibs on the next crt? I just need to know so I can shove a couple minor revisions into the thread as well

I had a dream where Garou was explaining why he couldn't keep up with Saitama's growth in the next chapter. Apparently, he can get stronger 8 billion 526 million [insert some specific numbers I forgot] times in less than a second.

I had a dream where Garou was explaining why he couldn't keep up with Saitama's growth in the next chapter. Apparently, he can get stronger 8 billion 526 million [insert some specific numbers I forgot] times in less than a second.
We need that, we WANT that

one time I had a daydream where I had a dream that meteoric Burst makes boros go 9 trillion hierarchy thingy mabobs super duper boundless uncountably

Random shower thought but volume 28 is coming out in a couple weeks and I'm seriously hoping that Sweet Mask's humiliating ass moments will get redrawn. He is one of my favourite characters after all. Murata seriously did him dirty and ONE is kind of at fault too since he was an enabler of this Sweet Mask vilification. What scenes do you wish would be redrawn for volume 28? (and future volumes as well)

Back