• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seriously. How the **** did he go from taking on countless BS clones and leaving the S-Class in awe, to being completely helpless against them?
pem7J3F.png

Because Iaian is better and clearly deserves the spotlight over him 🥱

Also in the WC the rest of the S Class was in the surface literally doing nothing, (like, aside from Tatsumaki Bang was the only one to do something during the surface battle) which is as bad if not worse than what happened to Amai Mask in the manga.

Don't even get me started on Genos getting instantly defeated and humiliated or the fact you could remove Bomb from the story and nothing would change

Last edited:
Random shower thought but volume 28 is coming out in a couple weeks and I'm seriously hoping that Sweet Mask's humiliating ass moments will get redrawn. He is one of my favourite characters after all. Murata seriously did him dirty and ONE is kind of at fault too since he was an enabler of this Sweet Mask vilification. What scenes do you wish would be redrawn for volume 28? (and future volumes as well)
I said this a few pages ago, but the main error from One/Murata with Amai Mask is leaving him without payoffs. Both manga and WC have Amai Mask as arrogant, however when you give a badass, powerful moment for a arrogant character, the payoff is "wow, he is more than just words", people start to "understand" the arrogance cuz the character is indeed capable of carrying it. Manga Amai Mask doesn't have this, and that makes him arrogant "for nothing" for the non-scaler fans

Remember that popularity poll ? Amai Mask wasn't even at the top I dunno 30 I think, he lost to Charanko level characters, WC readers tend to like him a lot, but the manga ruined his image for manga-only readers and that’s all on Murata and One

His arc needs to be AMAZING if they want to sabe the character, and I seriously doubt it will be that good

Last edited:
Amai mask got outsped by iaian, outpowered by black sperm, and scared shitless by fuhrer ugly, and also he failed to actually kill do-s, and he proceeded to mald his balls off and nearly attempt to murder the S class, and he also took another L in a flashback before Blast saved him, and he also established himself as being fodder compared to darkshine
has he ever accomplished anything notable in the manga? I mean power wise, he would lose to basically every S class hero, and there's really no cadre that wouldn't be able to destroy him. The only special ability he even has is is regen, and zombieman of course completely outclasses him there
speaking of zombieman, the way he calls zombieman not a human is the craziest projection ever.
Amai mask takes infinite Ls, he will literally never win at anything.

Amai mask got outsped by iaian, outpowered by black sperm, and scared shitless by fuhrer ugly, and also he failed to actually kill do-s, and he proceeded to mald his balls off and nearly attempt to murder the S class, and he also took another L in a flashback before Blast saved him, and he also established himself as being fodder compared to darkshine
has he ever accomplished anything notable in the manga? I mean power wise, he would lose to basically every S class hero, and there's really no cadre that wouldn't be able to destroy him. The only special ability he even has is is regen, and zombieman of course completely outclasses him there
speaking of zombieman, the way he calls zombieman not a human is the craziest projection ever.
Amai mask takes infinite Ls, he will literally never win at anything.
also the fact that he tried to have beef with atomic samurai and flashy flash when they could both blitz and mince him without trying is one of the biggest Ls ever.

i am sure that all of this is just part of ONE for the Manga,because,like,you know how much the manga is different from the web comic,when basically,there is more characters,more fights,and more good panels.
and i think that is the reason why events are so different,because in a manga,it will be like the ass to be that short or something

I said this a few pages ago, but the main error from One/Murata with Amai Mask is leaving him without payoffs. Both manga and WC have Amai Mask as arrogant, however when you give a badass, powerful moment for a arrogant character, the payoff is "wow, he is more than just words", people start to "understand" the arrogance cuz the character is indeed capable of carrying it. Manga Amai Mask doesn't have this, and that makes him arrogant "for nothing" for the non-scaler fans
I 100% agree with you. That's what I've been telling people too. The best thing about him was he was able to back up his trash talk in the Webcomic MA arc and all the S-Class were like "damn, this guy wasn't kidding when he said he's strong." In the manga, he talks even more shit but couldn't even kill DO-S, who is like mid-demon at best. And then, he becomes totally helpless against a Black Sperm who wasn't even trying, and then utterly defiled by Ugly. Then he makes a sort of epic resurgence and says he's going to **** shit up, but just dies from cosmic radiation and failing to kill ******* MANAKO.

list of people who clown on fodder mask: Fubuki, Human Garou, Saitama, Springball, the disciples, peak prisoner, tanktop master, pig god, gums, fuhrer ugly, nyan, metal bat, unconfident darkshine, watchdog man, flashy flash, genos, drive knight, zombieman, supernatural luck king, metal knight, child emperor, atomic samurai, bang, tatsumaki, blast, Boros, orochi, psykos, vaccine man, carnage kabuto, geryuganshoop, melzalgald, groribas, bakuzan, gouketsu, rover, homeless emperor, black sperm, elder centipede, evil natural water ,phoenix man, gale wind, hellfire flame, the meteor, bug god, G5, sage centipede, bomb, sonic.
fodder fodder fodder mask

list of people who clown on fodder mask: Fubuki, Human Garou, Saitama, Springball, the disciples, peak prisoner, tanktop master, pig god, gums, fuhrer ugly, nyan, metal bat, unconfident darkshine, watchdog man, flashy flash, genos, drive knight, zombieman, supernatural luck king, metal knight, child emperor, atomic samurai, bang, tatsumaki, blast, Boros, orochi, psykos, vaccine man, carnage kabuto, geryuganshoop, melzalgald, groribas, bakuzan, gouketsu, rover, homeless emperor, black sperm, elder centipede, evil natural water ,phoenix man, gale wind, hellfire flame, the meteor, bug god, G5, sage centipede, bomb, sonic.
fodder fodder fodder mask
As a Sweet Mask fanboy, you're making me cry. They massacred my boy. All because Murata has a weird hate boner for him and instead prefers to wank to Fubuki chapter covers 24/7

murata confirmed he has a special kind of spite for Amai

we all know he enjoyed himself
Yeah, I know. Murata literally said in an interview or a stream that Sweet Mask is his least favourite character LMFAO FML.
Rip my boi. The days when you weren't pathetic fodder will never be forgotten.
XGZCQXY.jpeg

Yeah, I know. Murata literally said in an interview or a stream that Sweet Mask is his least favourite character LMFAO FML.
Rip my boi. The days when you weren't pathetic fodder will never be forgotten.
XGZCQXY.jpeg
Amai mask giving that mean look as if he's not the weakest dude there

Lmao I just realized my pfp looks like Severus Snape

Anyway, let's stop beating Amai Mask guys, let my boy rest, WC still exists anyway (It returned apparently)

Now now, I remember we had a CRT about Asura Kabuto being 7-B, how's that going ?

this is the same guy that made omni man vs the S class right? Pretty neat.
Yes and he's done way more than this too. But the algorithm hates his channel for no reason so he's very underrated and most of his animations are largely unseen.

He also animated the entire Saitama Vs. Tatsumaki fight. I mean he was so fast he was literally animating each chapter as they came out IN BETWEEN RELEASES, then released the whole thing after it ended.

Yes and he's done way more than this too. But the algorithm hates his channel for no reason so he's very underrated and most of his animations are largely unseen.

He also animated the entire Saitama Vs. Tatsumaki fight. I mean he was so fast he was literally animating each chapter as they came out IN BETWEEN RELEASES, then released the whole thing after it ended.
This guy is pretty good too.

Coincidentally, I know this person and once we actively communicated, and we sat in the same group chats on social networks (VK) even before he started releasing animations.

He is a very arrogant and rude person. He's also a racist, but I didn't say that. The last time we talked about politics (This is not a topic that you might think about) in a group chat (There were about 30 people there and no one agreed with him, it was a peaceful conversation without aggression), he just insulted everyone in the chat as much as possible and left the chat (Especially on the topic of parents). He didn't even try to listen to other people's arguments. Personally, I haven't talked to him since. This is strange, especially considering that I helped him many times and motivated him to overcome shyness and go to the gym, which he always dreamed of.

And most importantly, he has a bad skill in shooters.

Coincidentally, I know this person and once we actively communicated, and we sat in the same group chats on social networks (VK) even before he started releasing animations.

He is a very arrogant and rude person. He's also a racist, but I didn't say that. The last time we talked about politics (This is not a topic that you might think about) in a group chat (There were about 30 people there and no one agreed with him, it was a peaceful conversation without aggression), he just insulted everyone in the chat as much as possible and left the chat. He didn't even try to listen to other people's arguments. Personally, I haven't talked to him since. This is strange, especially considering that I helped him many times and motivated him to overcome shyness and go to the gym, which he always dreamed of.

And most importantly, he has a bad skill in shooters.
lore

Back