• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9e75281d2d3ea94163c19bf6c9abdc49a6cf69da.png
73c9d99d58950d127c18ee1bb5a8cc41cfadb414.png

Master and Disciple
Call me crazy but ONE's art literally looks like it has more emotion and effort put into it than Murata's these days.

Seriously, this dude's progress is nothing but inspiring. He gets better every chapter.

Surprised you guys didn't post this sooner

Not a lot of text this chapter, except just poor civilians realizing too late they are going to die... A reminder that the OPM world is actually really grim when we aren't in Saitama's POV.

you are right on that,but when there is no the saitama pov,it is really grim if you think about it(cosmic garou vs saitama is the best example)

Surprised you guys didn't post this sooner

Not a lot of text this chapter, except just poor civilians realizing too late they are going to die... A reminder that the OPM world is actually really grim when we aren't in Saitama's POV.

The way Saitama looked at Genos when he told him to split up gave the feeling of Saitama wabting to protect Genos but knowing he needs to stop the enemies in the city as well.

hope this isnt the beginning of the end for our 2nd favorite cyborg.

The way Saitama looked at Genos when he told him to split up gave the feeling of Saitama wabting to protect Genos but knowing he needs to stop the enemies in the city as well.

hope this isnt the beginning of the end for our 2nd favorite cyborg.
It's been a ******* long while, but if I remember correctly, there was some plot point about Saitama not being sure on letting Genos fight the Mad Cyborg because it would be too strong for him, and I think it was reflected upon in this chapter with Saitama seeming hesitant to split-up and have Genos go for Metal Knight directly, but I think that Saitama commenting on Genos' new strength was meant as a way to explain why Saitama is allowing it.

It's been a ******* long while, but if I remember correctly, there was some plot point about Saitama not being sure on letting Genos fight the Mad Cyborg because it would be too strong for him, and I think it was reflected upon in this chapter with Saitama seeming hesitant to split-up and have Genos go for Metal Knight directly, but I think that Saitama commenting on Genos' new strength was meant as a way to explain why Saitama is allowing it.
I think Saitama will follow him anyway after dealing with the remaining threats in the city

Yes that's how I looked at the scene as well. One's a beast.

These 17 pages of ONE content are better than anything the manga has released in the past year.

Not even joking or exaggerating. This is the first time I read a chapter from this series and feel satisfied in so ******* long.

He's still got it.

These 17 pages of ONE content are better than anything the manga has released in the past year.

Not even joking or exaggerating. This is the first time I read a chapter from this series and feel satisfied in so ******* long.

He's still got it.
serious fart ratios everything ONE has drawn in his life for real

He's still got it.
i will say you are lying,because the webcomic did not do what the arc of cosmic garou did,break the internet

serious fart ratios everything ONE has drawn in his life for real
None of Murata's art feels like it's drawn with his full effort anymore.

That's the difference between the two.

When I see ONE draw something like that Genos panel, and it look phenomenally better than mostly everything he's drawn before... It is so much more impactful than Murata just drawing what he know he can draw for the millionth time.

That isn't to say Murata's art isn't extraordinary. He's by far the best artist in the industry right now.

It's just that ONE's art makes me feel more. It seems like he puts so much more of his soul into it.

In the beginning of OPM, Murata drew with so much more effort it is like night and day compared to now.

i will say you are lying,because the webcomic did not do what the arc of cosmic garou did,break the internet
Garou in the WC was ******* dimensions beyond Cosmic Garou.

Cosmic Garou was popular because he was powerful, never because he was a good character. Because that shit was awful plot-wise.

No I'm not lying. ONE's comic is just leagues better now.

True peak will be achieved when Iaian one-shots God while dual wielding the Moon Blade and Sun Blade with one arm
the best moment in the series will be when the hero association falls and Saitama is finally matched by God, but then when the world is in ruins Watchdog Man stands and stares from atop a skyscraper in city Q and says "smells like a monster" and starts ripping god to pieces.

When I see ONE draw something like that Genos panel, and it look phenomenally better than mostly everything he's drawn before... It is so much more impactful than Murata just drawing what he know he can draw for the millionth time.

That isn't to say Murata's art isn't extraordinary. He's by far the best artist in the industry right now.

It's just that ONE's art makes me feel more. It seems like he puts so much more of his soul into it.

In the beginning of OPM, Murata drew with so much more effort it is like night and day compared to now.

Garou in the WC was ******* dimensions beyond Cosmic Garou.

Cosmic Garou was popular because he was powerful, never because he was a good character. Because that shit was awful plot-wise.

No I'm not lying. ONE's comic is just leagues better now.
great,one chapter aparently is better than a enteir arc...still thinking the manga is better

great,one chapter aparently is better than a enteir arc...still thinking the manga is better
It is literally better than the entire surface arc combined yeah. I'd rather have WC chapters than manga chapters if it's going to keep being this shitty.

I mean ONE draws as a hobby on his free time and has been drawing this chapter for God knows how long

Murata is on a bi-weekly schedule now yet still delivers 25+ pages of great art. I honestly wish the manga was monthly but oh well...

If this release is anything like ONE's previous releases after a long hiatus, it means we will be getting daily chapters for a couple days.

I hope that's the case. He usually releases chapters in bursts. And then goes silent for some random amount of time.

It is literally better than the entire surface arc combined yeah. I'd rather have WC chapters than manga chapters if it's going to keep being this shitty.
then you probably gonna wait another year and a half for that...still gonna wait that long?

Surface battles were garbo

Garou vs Bang was like the last great fight for me

The rest varied from good or alright to straight garbage

Tatsumaki vs Psykorochi was also good imo. But the following Psykosjet fight followed by him getting ********** by the S-Class was just goofy.

Call me crazy but ONE's art literally looks like it has more emotion and effort put into it than Murata's these days.

Seriously, this dude's progress is nothing but inspiring. He gets better every chapter.
Nah, you're not crazy. I am also enjoying the webcomic more than the manga these days, in terms of both art and story. The manga's art is very mediocre compared to what it used to be. And the story... these chapters are so forgettable. I literally read it and then forget about its existence 5 minutes later.

Nah WC Saitama solos due to still potentially being a gag character 🥱

But nah imagine...with the WC back now...we get to the final arc with Saitama and GOD and Webcomic Saitama somehow ends up stronger than EOS Manga Saitama

That would be ******* hilarious lmfao

Nah, you're not crazy. I am also enjoying the webcomic more than the manga these days, in terms of both art and story. The manga's art is very mediocre compared to what it used to be. And the story... these chapters are so forgettable. I literally read it and then forget about its existence 5 minutes later.
What did you think about the new WC chapter. I really liked it.

Genos getting the spotlight was amazing. Still can't get over that panel of him it's so damn good...

I hope we get another chapter tomorrow. ONE usually likes to release multiple at a time.

What did you think about the new WC chapter. I really liked it.

Genos getting the spotlight was amazing. Still can't get over that panel of him it's so damn good...

I hope we get another chapter tomorrow. ONE usually likes to release multiple at a time.
Webcomic had a new chapter??

Back