• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If character A in an alternate timeline creates a star, and then character B destroys that star, we won't say character B isn't Star level because the star didn't exist to be destroyed in the alternate timeline.
if character B only got strong enough to destroy that star in the alternate timeline by acquiring a star level amp, then I don't need to explain how the main timeline character B isn't star level

unless you want to argue that main timeline garou was 4-A from the first panel he appeared in or something, then I guess we could have that debate

Which assumes God got an amp for some reason.

Again, we have nothing that suggests this is the case.
garou is the one who got an amp, not god
we're scaling god to garou, for absorbing his power
except he never absorbs his power in the main timeline, nor was he even responsible for bestowing 4-A power to begin with

That's not the debate that's happening.

God isn't 4-A for absorbing Garou's power, he's 4-A for revoking it and killing him.

garou is the one who got an amp, not god
we're scaling god to garou, for absorbing his power
except he never absorbs his power in the main timeline, nor was he even responsible for bestowing 4-A power to begin with
Cool, so God's power wouldn't change from either timeline.

I genuinely fail to understand what's being argued at this point.

Garou needs a power to recreate GRB so the power bestowed by God as same as it is. 4A God had some valid points but atleast he is high 4C

Cool, so God's power wouldn't change from either timeline.

I genuinely fail to understand what's being argued at this point.
I can see that you don't understand, but what I am saying is that god has no 4-A feat. Stealing garou's 4-A power would have been parallel timeline only, and the act of stealing the power in itself is hax, meaning he's not 4-A for being strong enough to steal it.
What needs to exist is an actual feat of god doing something 4-A or absorbing a 4-A level of power, and no such feat exists that applies to the main timeline.

How about the fact that the Blast team solely exists to contain God and they shit their pants whenever just the seal containing him is damaged?

These guys on their own with their space hax are 4-A/4-B already, it would make no sense that they fear God if they could just one shot him or seal him again easily lol

How about the fact that the Blast team solely exists to contain God and shit their pants whenever just the seal containing him is damaged?

These guys on their own with their space hax are 4-A/4-B already, it would make no sense that they fear God if they could just one shot him or seal him again easily lol
because he has death hax, time hax, telepathy, mind manipulation, and an insane power bestowal ability that created a garou who would easily be able to defeat blast after some time. All this while literally in another dimension, and possibly even dead?
he could be 10-C and still be the most dangerous being in the verse.

garou's 4-A power would have been parallel timeline only, and the act of stealing the power in itself is hax, meaning he's not 4-A for being strong enough to steal it.
The hax logic is entirely fine. I don't personally care.

What I'm trying to communicate to you is that the feat (assuming it's AP for the moment) doesn't need to exist in the main timeline for it to be applied to the pages. The only variable that changed over the timeline (to our knowledge, anyway) was Saitama and Garou, so God retains the same level of strength.

It's not like a What If? Marvel Comics story.

The hax part is entirely fine.

What I'm trying to communicate to you is that the feat doesn't need to exist in the main timeline for it to be applied to the pages.
yes, but there is no feat is the point
god pre garou power absorption is not 4-A, and main timeline god does not have parallel timeline garou's powers

because he has death hax, time hax, telepathy, mind manipulation, and an insane power bestowal ability that created a garou who would easily be able to defeat blast after some time. All this while literally in another dimension, and possibly even dead?
he could be 10-C and still be the most dangerous being in the verse.
So the guy that needs at least four 4-A/4-B beings to be contained (and these beings have decided to band up with the sole purpose of making sure he is sealed) and can grant its power to "avatars" that can easily eventually surpass these 4-A characters (and do this while still being mostly sealed mind you) doesn't scale above them because...?

This is just mental gymnastics.

Also, let's be real here, God is obviously the "God Tier" of the verse anyone can figure that out on their own. Even dumbasses that think Saitama is a gag character will have a hard time not admitting that God would at least make him get serious.

Ziller
FoDu7bEX0AE5LcE.jpg

So the guy that needs at least four 4-A/4-B beings to be contained (and these beings have decided to band up with the sole purpose of making sure he is sealed) and can grant its power to "avatars" that can easily eventually surpass these 4-A characters (and do this while still being mostly sealed mind you) doesn't scale above them because...?
yes, his avatars can eventually surpass them by gaining power that god never granted them in the first place, which is stupid grounds for scaling.
and by the way, the "dimensional seal" is fodder, considering monster garou was literally breaking it with a 5-C feat
which kinda just proves that god was being held....inside of a 5-C prison
do you not see the issue here?

For ****'s sake.

I just said if it's hax, I'm neutral on it.

I'm contesting your stupid alternate timeline logic.
the alternate timeline thing was for addressing another argument that god would be 4-A for absorbing garou's 4-A powers, which is affected by the alternate timeline
it wasn't about god turning him into salt just to make that clear

I know, I'm saying God's capability wouldn't change because in this scenario, only Garou's evolution did. So he'd retain the same ratings.

Anyway, I'm done with this.

Also, let's be real here, God is obviously the "God Tier" of the verse anyone can figure that out on their own. Even dumbasses that think Saitama is a gag character will have a hard time not admitting that God would at least make him get serious.
they could very easily make him the hax god instead, which they have been doing considering he has never thrown out an attack in the entire series and just uses abilities and power bestowal all the time. For now, he is the most featless character in the verse next to watchdog man

anyways as I sleep, just remember a few things
1. God has no 4-A feat
2. If he does have a 4-A feat, then it doesn't apply to the main timeline
3. Every god has done in the series thus far is entirely hax/abilities
4. Boros,

Honestly, by this logic Blast/the Blastvengers should just scale to Elder Centipede because there was no Garou fight or SP2.
no cheap shots while I'm sleeping pal, I knew you'd coming wiggling back here
blast still scales to 4-A because his portals were always gonna be that strong regardless of the timeline, vs god who potentially only became 4-A after absorbing garou's power
either way, blast upscales a saitamorbillion above tatsumaki based on the end of tats v saitama too, so there's that as well in case we ever needed it (but we don't)
I actually had wanted to scale blasts's physicals to at most 4-A due to the fact that garou can break his smaller portals, but that never went through if I recall

no cheap shots while I'm sleeping pal, I knew you'd coming wiggling back here
And I knew you'd scurry back here like a rat to answer.
, vs god who potentially only became 4-A after absorbing garou's power
Again, he isn't just 4-A for adding Garou's power to his own. He's 4-A for revoking it in the first place in manner that was turning him to salt.

If you think taking it away is hax, that's whatever. I'm not arguing about hax.

Like I said, it's fine if you want to declare it hax.

Regulating it to alternate timeline logic is what I disagree with.

It's not physical strength on the profile.

Literally all of his other statistics are Unknown.

Back