• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Found an interesting fact when browsing OPM content about the timeline.

Since the beginning of the story until the current arc, it has been 11 years since the manga began and 14 years since the webcomic, while in the actual story itself only two months have passed in-universe (Metal Knight in chapter 173 stated that Saitama became C-Class 65 days ago).

This leads me to speculate that the main story of OPM will primarily all transpire in a six month timeframe because of Shibabawa's prophecy, which now seems obvious in hindsight.

Sorry if this is common knowledge, just wanted to share this.
story is roughly 33-40% done then

going based off the arcs n stuff and chapters, 2 months was about 170 chapters-ish

going based off what, opm could have around 510ish chapters if that is correct or based off all the arcs and their pace, 1 major world ending villain a month, or saga terms, every 40 to 70-ish chapters is a month

Boros = month 1
God/Garou = Month 2
Ninja leader (Possibly)= month 3
unknown = 4th
unknown = 5th
God (Unknown)= 6th

going based off the arcs n stuff and chapters, 2 months was about 170 chapters-ish

going based off what, opm could have around 510ish chapters if that is correct or based off all the arcs and their pace, 1 major world ending villain a month, or saga terms, every 40 to 70-ish chapters is a month

Boros = month 1
God/Garou = Month 2
unknown = 4th
unknown = 5th
God (Unknown)= 6th
Seems possible, though if this ends up being correct, I wonder how long it would take IRL, probably 5-10 years depending on the story's pace in certain parts.

(Remember when people used to say that the One Punch Man manga was going to end after the battle between Saitama and Garou? I guess now that aged like milk)

Last edited:
Seems possible, though if this ends up being correct, I wonder how long it would take IRL, probably 5-10 years depending on the story's pace in certain parts.

(Remember when people used to say that the One Punch Man manga was going to end after the battle between Saitama and Garou? I guess now that aged like milk)
People say thats EOS opm
but it only entering the middle points if my theory if correct

I feel like there won't be any fight on the scale of Saitama vs Garou until the end of the series.

Murata says he wants every big fight to surpass the last one, but the last one was already so cosmic that idk where he would even go from there until God.

The Ninja Leader wasn't anything special in the webcomic either.

I feel like there won't be any fight on the scale of Saitama vs Garou until the end of the series.

Murata says he wants every big fight to surpass the last one, but the last one was already so cosmic that idk where he would even go from there until God.

The Ninja Leader wasn't anything special in the webcomic either.
saitama joins the HA alien agency and fights alien overlords

There's still a lot of plot points that need solving, so these months will likely be very packed.
1.God/Blast and the Blastvengers
2.Mad Cyborg
3.Watchdogman
4.Otento Psychic organization
5.Limiters
6.Metal knight/Drive knight
7.Moon blade/Sun blade

Considering 4 is considered an unlucky number in Japan maybe something big will also happen during month 4?

There's still a lot of plot points that need solving, so these months will likely be very packed.
1.God/Blast and the Blastvengers
2.Mad Cyborg
3.Watchdogman
4.Otento Psychic organization
5.Limiters
6.Metal knight/Drive knight
7.Moon blade/Sun blade

Considering 4 is considered an unlucky number in Japan maybe something big will also happen during month 4?
Opm should dive more to story and lore soon
7 will be one worth reading

Boros = month 1
God/Garou = Month 2
unknown = 4th
unknown = 5th
God (Unknown)= 6th
Bruh. I know that the manga tends to extend stuff but I doubt that someone who got off-screened will be the main threat of third month. I am pretty sure it will be "The Organization" with the final boss being Mad Cyborg. These two have the longest build-up out of anyone in the series barring "God".

Bruh. I know that the manga tends to extend stuff but I doubt that someone who got off-screened will be the main threat of third month. I am pretty sure it will be "The Organization" with the final boss being Mad Cyborg. These two have the longest build-up out of anyone in the series barring "God".
God in the WC didn't even appear again after Homeless Emperor and PsykoOrochi didn't exist, so anything is possible with the manga in terms of the Ninja Leader, but I agree that "The Organization" and the Mad Cyborg (whoever that turns out to be) being the main villains sometime soon.

Last edited:
I think the Ninja Leader will get a backstory with Blast and likely fight Sonic and Flashy Flash only to get one punched by Saitama once he appears

Would be cool if the Ninja Leader is so skilled he initially dodges one of his blows like Post Sage Garou did tho

If we use the exponential graph with assumed x-y values and the starting point of it is the serious punch squared, what do you scale Saitama?

God’s AP justification sucks ass and we probably shouldn’t have given him a profile yet
the best we could possibly do is maybe give him a high 6-A for giving psykos power and being able to disrupt Tatsumaki’s attack
him taking garou’s power doesn’t mean anything since that was really only in the parallel timeline.

God’s AP justification sucks ass and we probably shouldn’t have given him a profile yet
the best we could possibly do is maybe give him a high 6-A for giving psykos power and being able to disrupt Tatsumaki’s attack
him taking garou’s power doesn’t mean anything since that was really only in the parallel timeline.
He defeated blast

What? It still happened anyway. It being an erased timeline doesn't make it non canon or whatever.

?
He literally granted Garou his powers and used him as a vessel tf you on about

I’d say that taking their powers away doesn’t equate to an Ap upgrade and same for giving them powers. Is it explicitly stated that he’s sharing his own power with them or does he have just ability granting power such as Shenron? We don’t know

He defeated blast
the blast that was going toe to toe with ******* elder centipede
What? It still happened anyway. It being an erased timeline doesn't make it non canon or whatever.
he wouldn't scale to it anymore since he didn't steal garou's power in the main timeline
?
He literally granted Garou his powers and used him as a vessel tf you on about
which is really 5-C at best, since without using shakkei the only feat cosmic garou had was being stronger than monster garou, the rest is a result of garou growing stronger himself, god never actually does anything 4-A, even if we said that power-giving scales to his AP
There’s only one God throughout spacetime
evidence?

Unless God's power changed for some reason, he'd still scale to it.
well I feel like having the timeline where it happened in being erased would probably change things a little
in the main timeline he never absorbs any 4-A power from garou, and never has a 4-A feat. I don't see where the basis is for him scaling.
Either PiS or he was already damaged.
it was blast from the past, and he was already damaged
from fighting elder centipede.

It wouldn't change anything unless there were specific circumstances.

For example, if having Garou as an avatar/his growing power drastically boosted God's abilities, then we'd simply regulate that to the alternate timeline.

As of now, we don't have any reason to believe that God is or isn't stronger in the alternate timeline. But there's literally no evidence for the negative.

It wouldn't change anything unless there were specific circumstances.

For example, if having Garou as an avatar/his growing power drastically boosted God's abilities, then we'd simply regulate that to the alternate timeline.

As of now, we don't have any reason to believe that God is or isn't stronger in the alternate timeline. But there's literally no evidence for the negative.
I was under the impression that the justification for AP was god "taking back" garou's 4-A power, which would be a much more valid feat for direct AP scaling than simply bestowing power
essentially, parallel timeline god can be 4-A for taking garou's 4-A power, but main timeline god never absorbed that power, which means he can't scale to it or anything that was a result of garou getting stronger after his transformation
at best, if we give god the benefit of the doubt and say that he scales to the power he bestows upon others, the most power he gave garou was a 5-C power amp for him to be capable of being stronger than his monster form

also gamma ray burst doesn't count as a high 4-C god feat, garou used shakkei which just means he had copied the power of the grb after transforming, and that was even after he copied consecutive normal punches and made nuclear fission

If character A in an alternate timeline creates a star, and then character B destroys that star, we won't say character B isn't Star level because the star didn't exist to be destroyed in the alternate timeline.

Back