• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iirc Rover feats were like High 7-C at best

Though I think there is a 6-C durability calc for Rover out there or something

Scale consistency as in Gaeou being shocked by Io or Saitama's sneeze doesn't make sense if they demolished a portion of the galaxy and the 3D modeling was putting the Earth and Moon into a program and getting some light source angles.
It's consistent, they didn't know they destroyed those stars.

By the way, if we consider that their energy traveled thousands of light years in seconds, why is no one trying to give Blast MFTR+ due to the fact that he perceived the speed of this energy in slow mo?

It's a sneeze.
The 4-A feat is a sextillion times larger than the sneeze and happened before Saitama and Garou went through a massive set of power jumps that would likely allow them to one shot themselves at the start of the fight.

Garou demolishing a portion of a galaxy but being flabbergasted Saitama broke a moon or terrified of the sneeze is just not consistent. I get keeping 4-A because it happened but you can't be shocked that other sites would go with other interpretations.

By the way, if we consider that their energy traveled thousands of light years in seconds, why is no one trying to give Blast MFTR+ due to the fact that he perceived the speed of this energy in slow mo?
He saw Saitama and Garou's shockwave in slow motion, but their shockwave isn't the same as the folded energy beam. For the same reason an explosion in a tunnel will move faster than an explosion in the middle of thr air.

The 4-A feat is a sextillion times larger than the sneeze and happened before Saitama and Garou went through a massive set of power jumps that would likely allow them to one shot themselves at the start of the fight.

Garou demolishing a portion of a galaxy but being flabbergasted Saitama broke a moon or terrified of the sneeze is just not consistent. I get keeping 4-A because it happened but you can't be shocked that other sites would go with other interpretations.
The entire point of the sneeze scene was that if Saitama, simply by sneezing could just completely obliterate the planet, then he's too much of a danger to live on earth.

He wasn't terrified, moreso surprised, as he implies that he could do the same right after.

Given that it's fiction (meaning god knows what the gap between the sneeze and a punch actually is) and based on a timeframe that's made up to begin with, the other site's calcs and opinions has 0 bearing on anything. 4-A definitely takes precedence.

Given that it's fiction and based on a timeframe that we made up to begin with, this has 0 bearing on anything. 4-A definitely takes precedence.
I didn't say it wouldn't, I said that the scale is inconsistent so another site going with a different route isn't surprising.

He saw Saitama and Garou's shockwave in slow motion, but their shockwave isn't the same as the folded energy beam. For the same reason an explosion in a tunnel will move faster than an explosion in the middle of thr air.
The shockwave and energy beam is the same thing.

The "energy beam" was the shockwave focused into one point.

Think of it like a running garden hose. The vectored energy is like someone blocking half of the water flow with their thumb.
Assuming that was the intent we should be able to calculate the speed of the original omnidirectional shockwave.

0094-037.png

I remember this speed feat was calculated but I can't find it

Back