• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_0420.jpg

This obviously implies that Elder Centipede and Gouketsu were probably comparable in strength.
Let's imagine that there is an alternate universe called "One-ZillertheBucko Man" where all the Monster Association Officers happen to have no feats better than LS. The lifting of each Officer varies from 10 to 15 tons, this is an average and insane even for demons who can lift 800 kilograms with one hand.

However, there are two of the strongest officers. One of them can lift 2 million tons, and the other 2 trillion tons.

Obviously, both of them will always be named separately from everyone else, as the duo of the most powerful Officers, whose power is beyond imagination for the rest of the monsters. And it's a fact, both of them can crush every officer with one finger.

However, the difference even between them is a million times. However, that doesn't stop them both from being transcendently strong for all the monsters before them, their duo is one of a kind.

Do you understand my analogy?

Let's imagine that there is an alternate universe called "One-ZillertheBucko Man" where all the Monster Association Officers happen to have no feats better than LS. The lifting of each Officer varies from 10 to 15 tons, this is an average and insane even for demons who can lift 800 kilograms with one hand.

However, there are two of the strongest officers. One of them can lift 2 million tons, and the other 2 trillion tons.

Obviously, both of them will always be named separately from everyone else, as the duo of the most powerful Officers, whose power is beyond imagination for the rest of the monsters. And it's a fact, both of them can crush every officer with one finger.

However, the difference even between them is a million times. However, that doesn't stop them both from being transcendently strong for all the monsters before them, their duo is one of a kind.

Do you understand my analogy?
Your analogy would work if we didn’t already know that there are a ton of people on Elder Centipede’s level

Sorta Bang, sorta Genos but not really genos anymore
As I remember, back in the day (When characters like Bang at full strength scaled to "At least Large Mountain Level" while characters with base Darkshine scaled to "Mountain+ Level") Post-Molt Centipede scaled higher than Bang with breath technique.

Listen up buddy, you’ve already taken away low 7-B, isn’t that enough? Next you’ll [REDACTED]
However, I really want to find a way to scale Post-G4 Genos to High Hypersonic.

Similarly, I want Platinospermium to be the level of the Island.

By the way, I think that Relativistic+ speed is the best for Platinospermia. I've made some quick sketches with certain methods and already have some preparation for this downgrade.

Hammerhead should scale to 8-B.

I think you will like it.

However, I really want to find a way to scale Post-G4 Genos to High Hypersonic.

Similarly, I want Platinospermium to be the level of the Island.

By the way, I think that Relativistic+ speed is the best for Platinospermia. I've made some quick sketches with certain methods and already have some preparation for this downgrade.

Hammerhead should scale to 8-B.

I think you will like it.
Rela+ sperm? Hell yeah, time to go back to the ftl high 3-A saitama and garou crt

Pretty much

He doesn’t say “I was holding back”, when they asked why he waited so long to use that technique, he said he was waiting for the right opening to use it.
His profile also claims he can blitz them even tho Flashy thinks they’re fast enough to run away from him.

I sincirely doubt that Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame are more durable than Platinum Sperm.
Well I sincerely doubt Geryuganshoop is weaker than Flopsumaki
we don’t always get what we want. Though I guess you’re staff and can vote on CRTs so…you get what you want a little more often

He could one shot 2 monsters that took his Flashy kicks without having a scratch on them.
There’s no telling what it’d to to Plat Sperm.

Galewind and Hellfireflame could tank the Flashy kicks with 0 damage while Flashy could draw blood from Ps.
It wasn't the same "Maximum Speed Flashy Kick" he used against Blast.

It means he wasn't going all out against them.

Don't know about that, at least we can assume that "Maximum Speed Flashy Kicks" > "Flashy Kicks".

He did say he was holding back on the ninjas so he could have a chance to one-shot both at once without them escaping, however.

I mean he literally blitzed and killed them both once he decided to use his serious moves.

The ninjas are still two of the strongest monsters in the series and they will likely get better feats in the Ninja Village Arc

Isn't it a little funny how this person uses the distance between the craters even though the angle is completely skewed and could have just used the crater closer to the light constellation instead?

And we let this slide.

Back