• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't believe people now want it to be the dark side of the moon even though it has beeen subtlely hinted to be tthe other (big empty view of space without stars or maybe even galaxy, likely stars)

Speaking about this. In Russia, probably 70-90% of the community of "power levels" believe that this hole in space is anything, but not millions of stars. The most popular theory here is the theory that they destroyed photons within a radius of many light seconds or minutes, so this hole is not visible when flying back (although judging by the light falling on the planet, the hole is outside the Frame where Cosmo-Garou looked at the planet).

Murata just got lazy and decided not to draw the stars in that specific area. The "Causality reversal absolutely unavoidable" panel is just an attempt to make people forget it.

Gremio_logo.gif

can't believe people now want it to be the dark side of the moon
It's not that people don't want it, it's just a possibility that is acknowledged.

The most popular theory here is the theory that they destroyed photons within a radius of many light seconds or minutes,
That was like one space battles guy who was offering an alternate view that even SB disagreed with.

They just have it be the dark aide of the Moon based on scale consistency, lack of future statements and 3D modeling of the Earth and Moon.

When you say scale consistency and 3-D modelling, what methods did they use?
Scale consistency as in Gaeou being shocked by Io or Saitama's sneeze doesn't make sense if they demolished a portion of the galaxy and the 3D modeling was putting the Earth and Moon into a program and getting some light source angles.

I personally think the punch squared is their attack power squared. I mean, Blast gauged their power pre impact and considered it “planet shattering” and once they actually clash he’s surprised by the actual energy produced by it. This shouldn’t have happened unless the clash was stronger than the sum of its parts.

And later feats pretty much contradict them scaling to this normally.

Saitama and Garou’s normal shockwaves don’t even look like what the clash produced, it was clearly some sort of energy wave or smth.

Question,how much energy Will be needed to ''push''the light of the stars?because if people are really pushimg that argument,then better use a calculation for the dame and SEE if their assumption is true.

Okay, new idea for rover
I say we give him possibly high 6-A durability, based on Orochi being surprised that saitama was able to hurt rover, despite saitama already destroying some of Orochi’s dragon heads. He also concluded that he was the one who one elder centipede and gouketsu

pre redraw is way less subtle about it, so I think author intent is pretty obvious. I’m wondering what everyone else thinks of rover’s durability being high 6-A

Scale consistency as in Gaeou being shocked by Io or Saitama's sneeze doesn't make sense if they demolished a portion of the galaxy
It's a sneeze.
and the 3D modeling was putting the Earth and Moon into a program and getting some light source angles.
Maybe it's possible to replicate that shot (I can do it from a greater distance), but the problem is that the previous shot exists.

I thought you meant they found a way to have both exist within a similar timespan.

It's a sneeze.

Maybe it's possible to replicate that shot (I can do it from a greater distance), but the problem is that the previous shot exists.

I thought you meant they found a way to have both exist within a similar timespan.
Calculated how much energy is needed for pushing light

It bothers me an insane amount that rover is soon to be high 7-C while homeless emperor is still gonna be high 7-A, platinum sperm is 7-A, and gouketsu is high 6-C, despite the fact that Rover is supposed to be one of the strongest monsters in the association. It’s complete bullshit and we’re clearly gonna have to work together to fix it
that, or we somehow find a way to scale some demon level to 7-A and make all the cadre 7-A
or at least we should just bring back golden sperm scaling to sunblade samurai and find a way to make something work from there, even though that probably won’t get anything either
very annoying set of circumstances

Calculated how much energy is needed for pushing light
Photons have no mass, and the only energy they have is kinetic energy. They also have a measurable inertia (in a sense) that's equal to this, from what I've heard.

We'd need the frequency to calculate the kinetic energy of each photon.

Last edited:
As I said, Rover is also one of the strongest monsters.
One of the strongest, but it has never been stated that he is the strongest.

If you are in the top 3 strongest association monsters (only Homeless and Goketsu are stronger than you), then you are really considered one of the strongest. No one said that there should be a small difference in strength between them.

Photons have no mass, and the only energy they have is kinetic energy. They also have a measurable inertia (in a sense) that's equal to this, from what I've heard.

We'd need the frequency to calculate the kinetic energy of each photon.
And how much kinetic energy each photon generates?

The fact that Saitama smashed Garou's face (Which is Saitama's copied face) at the end of the fight means that Saitama blocked Garou's ability to copy it?

One of the strongest, but it has never been stated that he is the strongest.

If you are in the top 3 strongest association monsters (only Homeless and Goketsu are stronger than you), then you are really considered one of the strongest. No one said that there should be a small difference in strength between them.
Which is stupid, and needs to be fixed

Back