• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At this point I say we use chain and toad damaging Garou and then say the rest “should be comparable to chain n toad”
that should take care of that

I don’t think anyone takes it to face value considering it was made before the redraws and the new Tatsu feats.

It’s no different than what happened in the webcomic. We all know why it didn’t work, but since it’s not stated in the manga we’re gonna choose to ignore it and try and give him some resistance.
Saitama doesn’t resist anything, he’s affected but he was too heavy to Tatsumaki for some “unknown” reason.

Or maybe, just maybe, there’s no difference in what’s happening here?
main-qimg-20bbf6902c52743154c97a081d234db7-lq
Webcomic =/= Manga. They are completely different. If a statement exist in the WC but not in the manga than you shouldn't use it

Reread the chapter again and I really think this is the superior conclusion compared to the webcomic. I don’t care that some panels didn’t make it in.

tatsumaki really needed this development.

I mean they were going to but Fubuki decided to be the one to "test" them instead, which makes more sense for the manga continuity.

Can someone give the chapter reference for saitama saying “I defeat everyone with a normal punch”?
It's the bonus chapter from Volume 19. Where Saitama is thinking that he doesn't have a killer super move.

Though it should be noted for context Saitama is talking about like, a Kamehameha style energy attack. Right before that panel he thinks to himself that he wished he had superpowers like the manga hero and all he does is muscle training. So when he says normal punch he means that he just punches people hard and lacks a finisher like Naruto or Goku.

It's the bonus chapter from Volume 19. Where Saitama is thinking that he doesn't have a killer super move.

Though it should be noted for context Saitama is talking about like, a Kamehameha style energy attack. Right before that panel he thinks to himself that he wished he had superpowers like the manga hero and all he does is muscle training. So when he says normal punch he means that he just punches people hard and lacks a finisher like Naruto or Goku.
Alright thanks
though it seems like it won’t be that helpful for me now

Actually, I am curious about the timeline placement of the bonus chapter.
And the cubri TL seems to be different from the one in your screenshot, where did yours come from?

Actually, I am curious about the timeline placement of the bonus chapter.
Saitama says "Monsters have been increasing lately", so it's pre-Garou.
And the cubri TL seems to be different from the one in your screenshot, where did yours come from?
Viz, though the translation on the OPM Subreddit says the same thing the Viz one does.

Personally I disagree. Getting rid of the Blizzard Group standing up to Tornado doesn't make sense imo.
Personally, I disagree with you. They didn’t get rid of it, they modified it, since they were pretty much there about to do it.

better than the webcomic, easily. No ifs or buts about it.

Back