• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. He was affected by it, he was just too “heavy” for Tatsumaki to lift.
Yeah, he is affected, but telekinesis can't affect Saitama like anything else. He is naturally "too heavy" to be moved by a Class P-E force even when he is simply standing still and not making any use of his LS

Is it a limited resistance or does Saitama weigh more than the moon lol

Saying it’s a huge understatement is a huge overstatement
He just said one thing like “if they work together, they might have a very small chance to defeat orochi”
So yeah, it’s a huge understatement to say they’d just struggle against him when they’d have almost no chance of winning even with prep.

So yeah, it’s a huge understatement to say they’d just struggle against him when they’d have almost no chance of winning even with prep.
“If the three generals under Boros work together against Orochi...Let me think...If they plan it properly they could have a very minimal chance of winning, almost next to nothing. After all, it's still unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi.

A very, very unreliable statement it seems. Interesting….and it just happened to be in the exact same response, I didn’t even realize.

No. He was affected by it, he was just too “heavy” for Tatsumaki to lift.
So here's the thing with TK.

TK is just lifting something with your mind.

Saitama has not only weighed himself but the HA has also weighed him, neither have stated he weighs as much as a moon or dwarf star. Considering Saitama can't fly and doesn't have any active anti-TK powers, the one avenue left is that he has resistance to direct applications of telekinesis.

“If the three generals under Boros work together against Orochi...Let me think...If they plan it properly they could have a very minimal chance of winning, almost next to nothing. After all, it's still unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi.

A very, very unreliable statement it seems. Interesting….and it just happened to be in the exact same response, I didn’t even realize.
You do realize that, when Murata made that statement, Tatsumaki‘s best feat was like 6-C or Low 6-B, right? And Orochi at that time was High 6-C, so it makes perfect sense.

Saitama: resists telekinesis
Vs wiki moments later: He’s just really really heavy.
Worst part is that's unironically better than just having resistance to TK, since now both characters who use TK and Physical strength will have trouble moving him even if he doesn't resist actively. (And will also lead to better results in KE feats involving him )

But it would be horrible for scaling, since monsters who knocked Saitama around like Boros,Carnage Kabuto and Marugori will get class P LS.
It's just clearly resistance since Tatsumaki could knock him around and even grab and force him to move directly without struggling but then suddenly became unable to specifically move him with TK in the fight.

It's just clearly resistance since Tatsumaki could knock him around and even grab and force him to move directly without struggling but then suddenly became unable to specifically move him with TK in the fight.
The Webcomic makes it clearer when she shoves him that she's just using air to blast him backwards since direct TK gets nullified. I'm guessing that's what is happening in the Manga as well.

Murata has word for word said that nothing he says is canon and shouldn't be taken at face value. So we should all stop taking quotes that are five years old at face value.

Ziller you are grasping at straws here.

It's pretty clear that Murata is saying that Orochi would no diff the three generals

Ziller you are grasping at straws here.

It's pretty clear that Murata is saying that Orochi would no diff the three generals
Well yes he was far stronger in his eyes, but he also didn’t know if tatsumaki was stronger than Ororchi at the time which is what matters
I am in the middle of my process here, I feel as though something may come out of this if I think about it long enough.

Have no idea why it would be "limited" nor why he would be the weight of a moon lol. This should be the most blatant addition in a while.
Yup. Saitama even already had Resistance to Telekinesis lol
Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Was able to endure through high amounts of pain through his intense training regime, to the point Saitama stated his training regime nearly killed him), and Psychokinesis (Resisted Tatsumaki's psychic powers, merely describing it as a minor inconvenience)

Should be noted he resists being directly moved by Telekinesis. Since moving the air around, the ground itself or directly move him while moving yourself with TK would be fair game.

believe me
Source: Murata himself
9 45 “The pebble throwing of Geryganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki’s.”

Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right but I don’t know whether the thought is same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway I draw strong enemies powerful as far as possible when they appeared, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I made some principle to make him stronger than her.

So this was only his thought, right? And his former statement makes confusion which sets Saitama threw a rock weaker than Geryuganshoop’s to prove how his psychic ability is wasted. Because Saitama does not have psychic skill to remove air friction.

——— Added :

Also in the same stream, Murata said this.

59 50

Oh, about the comment things that I talked them here, except I am saying “I heard that from ONE sensei”, they are only my opinions and are not official settings. There might be some guys are asking to ONE sensei, but what I talked things were not all official ones. Like, except “They are in Hero Encyclopedia” or “ONE sensei said that” all things I said are only my guess. “Tastes like chicken gizzard...” ah, indeed does it tastes like chicken gizzard?! Ah~~~ indeed! Like, it tastes not so bad but no that tasty... Well I guess there are some people who like chicken gizzard, not that so delicious... It’s just right, chicken gizzard... it’s just right.

*that chicken gizzard was from some guy’s question “What is the taste of monster cell?”
Like the exact same stream where he makes the quote about Geryganshoop he right after says that nothing he states is official canon and is just his opinions.

Even then i'm pretty sure that if Murata was a vsbattle wiki user he'd be a member of the Tatsumaki team. A simping one at that.

We can question the reliability of the 3 generals vs Ororchi statement.
I don’t think anyone takes it to face value considering it was made before the redraws and the new Tatsu feats.
Yeah, he is affected, but telekinesis can't affect Saitama like anything else. He is naturally "too heavy" to be moved by a Class P-E force even when he is simply standing still and not making any use of his LS

Is it a limited resistance or does Saitama weigh more than the moon lol
It’s no different than what happened in the webcomic. We all know why it didn’t work, but since it’s not stated in the manga we’re gonna choose to ignore it and try and give him some resistance.
Saitama doesn’t resist anything, he’s affected but he was too heavy to Tatsumaki for some “unknown” reason.
So here's the thing with TK.

TK is just lifting something with your mind.

Saitama has not only weighed himself but the HA has also weighed him, neither have stated he weighs as much as a moon or dwarf star. Considering Saitama can't fly and doesn't have any active anti-TK powers, the one avenue left is that he has resistance to direct applications of telekinesis.
Or maybe, just maybe, there’s no difference in what’s happening here?
main-qimg-20bbf6902c52743154c97a081d234db7-lq

Resistance is the ability to resist an ability via whatever means, making the ability useless against some people. But we know this isn’t the case with Saitama, work for X reason and since we can’t use the WC, it could either be a weakness for Tatsumaki or a resistance. We don’t know.

An hour late due to taking a nap, but announcement:

Per 2/3rd majority all "Does Boros scale above x" discussions are banned from the main thread. Anyone breaking the thread ban gets a warning and then a thread ban of increasing length if the rule is broken.

Even if I say that Boros scales above Asura Kabuto?

I think they didn't specifically mention Ki so that they could mention Ki at a more appropriate point in the future.
Yeah Tatsumaki didn't have the little Chi explanation in the manga I believe. It could be a plot point in the future given how many times Chi and latent energy are brought up.

Back