• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't matter.
Saitama being 99.999999999999999999999% as strong as he was during the Orochi fight does indeed matter when part of your argument centered around the idea that Saitama’s perception of a strong opponent changed because of his passive growth, when in reality it’s far too minuscule to make such a massive difference, especially in just a week or two time gap.
Additionally, Saitama was able to distuinguish Boros as his strongest foe yet, despite the fact that his “perception” being such a factor would have meant he said crablante > Boros because at the time crablante was a big challenge for him.
So sorry Kachon, but I’m gonna have to completely disagree with this line of logic.

Saitama being 99.999999999999999999999% as strong as he was during the Orochi fight does indeed matter when part of your argument centered around the idea that Saitama’s perception of a strong opponent changed because of his passive growth, when in reality it’s far too minuscule to make such a massive difference, especially in just a week or two time gap.
Additionally, Saitama was able to distuinguish Boros as his strongest foe yet, despite the fact that his “perception” being such a factor would have meant he said crablante > Boros because at the time crablante was a big challenge for him.
So sorry Kachon, but I’m gonna have to completely disagree with this line of logic.
Don't apologize.

You disagreeing with the Boros' current profile holds no weight until a CRT passes, which I doubt considering this have been talked about no less than 5 times.

There was never a moment in the One-Punch Man Webcomic, Manga, or Anime where Saitama said to Boros that he lived up to his title.
Yet he never once doubted that Boros was the Dominater of the Universe, as opposed to Orochi, who didn't believe could be the Monster King.

Yet he never once doubted that Boros was the Dominater of the Universe, as opposed to Orochi, who didn't believe could be the Monster King.
He never doubted that because Boros outright said that he was the Dominator of the Universe.

Orochi never stated that he was the Monster King, which is the whole reason why Saitama was still looking for him despite Orochi having been defeated already.

Another bad point.

This doesn’t have anything to do with titles
what happened was that Orochi said he was the monster king, saitama one shot him with his first normal punch, and then flashy flash says he’s gonna find the monster king orochi, and then Saitama says “wow, by the name he sounds strong, he must be the bath monster’s (orochi’s) parent”
which obviously implies that he saw orochi as not strong after fighting him

Screen_Shot_2023-03-22_at_6.39.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-03-22_at_11.53.59_AM.png

ひとったく人のいないあばとこで暴れさすつもりだったけど止めきれねーんだもんなと ちょうのうりょく超能力のトレーニングがどんなか知らんけどきたすげえ鍛えてんなさては

You were going to go on a rampage in a completely empty space, but I couldn't stop it. I don't know what psychic training is like, but it's amazing.
Wait, isn’t a big deal the fact saitama said he couldn’t stop easily her? Or I’m missing context

I actually like this chapter. No big feats and very sadly they removed the chi manipulation from the webcomic, but we got a lot of insight on Tatsumaki's character and why she is the way she is. The moments with Saitama going "Don't touch me" and "Yeah, **** that" were pretty funny too ( but the spiral digging walking dead Saitama bit we lost was also legendary.)
Seems like Saitama just gained another annoying acquaintance/friend/rival to bother him in the near future.

Also they didn't mention the "Big willpower=resist psychic powers" and instead seems like Saitama just has pure direct resistance to TK. So no weakness for Tatsumaki in place of the loss of her Chi manipulation.

The HA could endure Saitama being thrown into it by a serious Tatsumaki. The new esper could destroy parts of the HA and even threatened to destroy it while clashing with Tatsumaki.
He’s high 6-A now?

Back