• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so, the chapter confirmed that even after fighting psykorochi tatsumaki still thinks that none but blast can match her
girl was ******* holding back and we’re going more insane feats soon
we are most likely not going to be getting any tatsumaki upgrade feats unless we plan of having her blow up the planet and kill everybody
just read the chapter in spanish and this is correct.

i feel like we can just scale her above monster garou now.
the case for scaling her above garou is vastly weaker than the case for scaling boros above orochi
I made it, High 7-A for the stomp:
massive W, and also nice to see that it's still high 7-A
hopefully it gets accepted

No way some guys on here are really thinking Tats is gonna be above Monster Garou

I know Boros bros can get bad but Tatsumaki simps are literal trash 💀

Saitama was genuinely impressed and praised Tatsumaki, it's not vague at all, she is stronger than Boros.
Okay the way you’re framing it is that because tatsumaki was called strong one time she’s stronger than Boros who he said was hella tough and called strong twice and almost a real fight

No way some guys on here are really thinking Tats is gonna be above Monster Garou
I mean given how unimpressed he was with Garou, it holds some weight.

Although that's probably due to how annoyed he was about his apartment getting blown away, so he did't have time to deal with 6-A to 5-C ranges of power.

More proof they both scale above Orochi?
Boros W
I mean it does show that he will recognize and praise his strongest opponents, while ignoring those who don't match his standard.

More evidence Boros > Orochi, but he would still not scale as high as Tatsumaki. (Although their AP would be close enough where Boros speed blitzes)

I mean it does show that he will recognize and praise his strongest opponents, while ignoring those who don't match his standard.
We can't reverse statements like that.

Orochi came after Boros, so Saitama calling Boros strong has nothing to do with him, especially when it was explicitly stated that Saitama has been getting stronger throughout the entire series.

Saitama against Orochi > Saitama against Boros, so Boros' statement can't be used to scale him to/above Orochi.

Orochi came after Boros, so Saitama calling Boros strong has nothing to do with him, especially when it was explicitly stated that Saitama has been getting stronger throughout the entire series.
It's not just Boros being strong, it's him considering Orochi pretty weak, at most the child of a real Monster King. Also, given how he can accurately track Genos' minute growth between upgrades shows that he doesn't move the goal post as he gets stronger. The "almost a real fight" quote can be discredited, as that what is almost a real fight would change, but power recognition wouldn't be excluded.

It's not just Boros being strong, it's him considering Orochi pretty weak, at most the child of a real Monster King. Also, given how he can accurately track Genos' minute growth between upgrades shows that he doesn't move the goal post as he gets stronger. The "almost a real fight" quote can be discredited, as that what is almost a real fight would change, but power recognition wouldn't be excluded.
Arbitrary numbers, but let's say that to be considered strong by Saitama, you have to be at least 5 points away from him.

Saitama as of Boros fight = 10
Boros = 5

Saitama as of Orochi fight = 30
Orochi = 15

Orochi > Boros, despite Boros being called strong and Orochi not.

And that doens't matter Due to the fact that the Saitama of the Orochi fight being stronger than the Saitama of the Boros fight, the bar as to what he considers to be "strong" would be higher.
What I'm saying is there's reason to believe his goalpost doesn't change. He recognizes Genos' minor speed increase during his fight with Sonic, saying that he was faster than when they sparred, days prior.

Even if that doesn't carry enough proof for you, it still means he can tell who is stronger/weaker than who even after getting stronger. And even then Boros would upscale from Orochi because Saitama didn't question Boros' title as Dominater of the Universe, but didn't think Orochi as the Monster King.

based on feats as well, Tats scaling above Boros isn’t even unbelievable.

she pretty much one-shot someone who casually lifted part of the earths crust.

What I'm saying is there's reason to believe his goalpost doesn't change. He recognizes Genos' minor speed increase during his fight with Sonic, saying that he was faster than when they sparred, days prior.
That example doesn't correlate to the point you're trying to make.
Even if that doesn't carry enough proof for you, it still means he can tell who is stronger/weaker than who even after getting stronger. And even then Boros would upscale from Orochi because Saitama didn't question Boros' title as Dominater of the Universe, but didn't think Orochi as the Monster King.
Those two titles aren't equivalent.

And I know this was redrawn, but in the pre-redraw Orochi fight, Saitama says that no matter the title of his opponents, it doesn't matter because they're all unimpressive.

based on feats as well, Tats scaling above Boros isn’t even unbelievable.

she pretty much one-shot someone who casually lifted part of the earths crust.
I'm inclined to believe her AP is greater. Maybe only slightly beaten by MB Boros why going all out, but even then it's close.

Says who?
I don't think I can convince you in a debate if you won't accept the premise that Saitama would view the title of Dominater of the near infinite Universe, who ravaged planet after planet with no issue as requiring a higher standard than the Monster King of Earth.

I don't think I can convince you in a debate if you won't accept the premise that Saitama would view the title of Dominater of the near infinite Universe, who ravaged planet after planet with no issue as requiring a higher standard than the Monster King of Earth.
There was never a moment in the One-Punch Man Webcomic, Manga, or Anime where Saitama said to Boros that he lived up to his title.

Saitama after hearing the Moster King title: Omg! That monster surely is strong!

Saitama after hearing Boros is the dominator of the universe, who has been destroying planets looking for an enemy: Are you dumb or something?
Saitama literally cuts Orochi off during his monologue, says he doesn't care, and just wants to get it over with.

On the contrary, he doesn't think Orochi even is this supposed Monster King, he assumed it might have been Garou. In Saitama's eyes Orochi was literally just another random fodder Monster that boasts about being a top dog.

I'm not arguing about Orochi Vs. Boros though you'll probably take it that way, I'm just saying that this point is simply wrong.

I'm talking about the impression Saitama had of the different titles because they said Saitama'd be more impressed of the Dominator of the Universe title
Fair enough, though Saitama doesn't really insult Boros about it nor think it's an impressive title. He seems relatively (by his standards) serious and just asks what the "Demoninator" of the Universe wants with Earth. It's more neutral than anything else, in the same way that he couldn't care less about Orochi's monologue, Saitama just doesn't care about titles. He was mildly interested in the title of Monster King, as it suggests that whoever it is would be vastly stronger than anyone he's faced and probably in a league worth Saitama's time, but then it was another subversion joke where an opponent Saitama thought would be strong was actually far weaker than he expected, to the extent he didn't even realize it was that opponent.

Tbh I don't even like the Monster King title. He was vaguely the leader of a large group of Monster's, some of whom didn't even acknowledge him as their superior, and it never felt like he was actually, you know, a KING of Monster's. It felt like a really empty and worthless title.

And that doens't matter Due to the fact that the Saitama of the Orochi fight being stronger than the Saitama of the Boros fight, the bar as to what he considers to be "strong" would be higher.
The growth is linear when he’s not being battle amped, which ends up being a ridiculously minuscule amount of growth for someone at his level, so his AD most likely wouldn’t even make 1% of a difference

I anticipate translations in probably a few hours if lucky. Could be tomorrow. Depends on how busy translators are. This was a dialogue heavy chapter so it will take a while.

Also I love how literally NO ONE is talking about the Tats backstory. It's implied she literally murdered the people that were keeping Fubuki for experimentations lol.

Back