• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then make a CRT about it and stop crying, no one’s stopping you.
A brand new CRT but without any new evidence would just be a repeat of the previous thread and not very useful. Especially when we have active CRT's going on to revise the verse.

A brand new CRT but without any new evidence would just be a repeat of the previous thread and not very useful. Especially when we have active CRT's going on to revise the verse.
True but the guy complains about it every other hour, he just needs to make a CRT so everyone can disagree with it alr.

Screen_Shot_2023-03-22_at_11.53.59_AM.png

ひとったく人のいないあばとこで暴れさすつもりだったけど止めきれねーんだもんなと ちょうのうりょく超能力のトレーニングがどんなか知らんけどきたすげえ鍛えてんなさては

You were going to go on a rampage in a completely empty space, but I couldn't stop it. I don't know what psychic training is like, but it's amazing.

no lol
garou>tats>boros

but if saitama did REALLY acknowledged tatsumaki, she is > monster garou.
Depends really, calling her strong after seeing all that damage doesn't mean she's stronger than either. Could just be calling her string because she's visibly strong.

Depends really, calling her strong after seeing all that damage doesn't mean she's stronger than either. Could just be calling her string because she's visibly strong.
No, it doesnt depends. Saitama does not get impressed so easily, NEVER.
You just got to go back to see what he did to monster garou, completely joking around with his face, did never acknowledge him.
and, tatsumaki is a hero, i dont see a reason to destroy the earth

No, it doesnt depends. Saitama does not get impressed so easily, NEVER.
You just got to go back to see what he did to monster garou, completely joking around with his face
and, tatsumaki is a hero, i dont see a reason to destroy the earth
Didn't say a word when Garou shifted the earth.

also, she probably used all of her remaining strenght in a focused attack before fainting, lets just wait for translations

ANOTHER THINNNNNG THAT I JUST NOTICED
this chapter, she fainted before even coughing blood, and recovered REALLY quickly
another evidence that god really affected her against psykorochi

yes, that’s why this can be used to scale her above garou, lets just wait for translations.
Tatsumaki being called strong once is enough to scale her above Super Perfect Garou because he didn’t call him strong, while Boros being called strong 3 times and almost a real fight isn’t enough to scale him above orochi after he has a conversation implying that he didn’t see orochi as strong?

And besides, Saitama was specifically trying to defuse the situation when fighting Garou rather than kill him or anything, and was kinda just trying to make him give up being a villain
you could argue the same thing about saitama trying to just wear out Tatsumaki actually, so it’s questionable logic in both cases

so, the chapter confirmed that even after fighting psykorochi tatsumaki still thinks that none but blast can match her
girl was ******* holding back and we’re going more insane feats soon

I mean, if we use Fubuki's impression of Tatsumaki's power at the beginning of the fight against Saitama, then we see she was holding back to a way big degree against Psykorochi

just read the chapter in spanish and this is correct.
Screen_Shot_2023-03-22_at_11.53.59_AM.png

ひとったく人のいないあばとこで暴れさすつもりだったけど止めきれねーんだもんなと ちょうのうりょく超能力のトレーニングがどんなか知らんけどきたすげえ鍛えてんなさては

You were going to go on a rampage in a completely empty space, but I couldn't stop it. I don't know what psychic training is like, but it's amazing.
i feel like we can just scale her above monster garou now.

both of whom aren't scaled to her at all (by the time of when she got knocked out, anyway) in the manga.

saitama said about fubuki’s group: “they can be weak right now, but even i couldn’t defeat a wolf level disaster before training”
yeah, tatsumaki is gonna train and reach 1-a

Back