• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3.Original weakness to willpower: Never mentioned in the manga. Even Garou resisting Psykos TK was more of a reactive evolution type thing rather than big shounen willpower.

This is just a case of Saitama directly resisting the ability itself for no real reason. Not every resistance needs an explained mechanism or a justification, much less trying to slap some assumption to it.
Regardless whether it has been stated in the manga or not, we know it’s a direct adaption of the webcomic scene and there’s no plausible answer to how this took place. He isn’t resisting anything, he’s clearly affected by it giving that he’s being lifted, and Tatsumaki says the only reason she can’t lift him is that he’s too heavy. Saitama just resisting it bc “why not” isn’t the case here and is baseless, this scene being implemented just seems like a correlation to the webcomic.

saitama was visibly impressed by tatsumaki 😛
not almost a real fight?
fetchimage

Ziller for the next 5 hours bouta be like: "He was just trying to make Tatsumaki feel better, he didn't even have a serious face on, not to mention he's called her a child multiple times, and he only said he can't contain her, not that she's an opponent almost capable of a real fight."

Anyways outside of Boros Vs. X-character shenanigans this is actually a really good chapter. 8/10 imo. I don't usually love dialogue-heavy chapters but this one really felt progressive for the story and characters. It gives a much better look into the life and perspective of Tatsumaki, she actually feels rather guilty towards Fubuki. And obviously it's great to finally get Tatsumaki and Saitama interacting in a "friendly" way for basically the first time, the shippers will go nuts.

Also Saitama says he couldn't beat a Wolf level before muscle training, and a note says "Before Job Searching". So this implies that Saitama by the time he fought Crablante had actually trained a fair bit already by normal standards. Which is interesting. I think what a lot of us want is a better outlook into Saitama's previous, normal life.

So Tatsumaki couldn't lift Saitama even though she was trying to throw him into space, and Boros could do it with a kick. That along with the Blastavengers considering Earth's hereos (including Tatsumaki) to be small fries, and Boros having ravaged the Universe before coming to Saitama leads me to believe that MB was meant to be a lot stronger than Tatsumaki.

Over the coarse of the day, I've gone from thinking Tatsumaki had a slight AP advantage over MB Boros to being much weaker.
This clearly means that Kabuto>>>>>>>Tatsumaki because he ragdolled and kicked Saitama around

Get real

Also Saitama says he couldn't beat a Wolf level before muscle training, and a note says "Before Job Searching". So this implies that Saitama by the time he fought Crablante had actually trained a fair bit already by normal standards. Which is interesting. I think what a lot of us want is a better outlook into Saitama's previous, normal life.
I mean he barely beat Crablante just because the crab had a giant weakness, before that he did get easily beat by a Wolf level monsters when he was a child

Regardless whether it has been stated in the manga or not, we know it’s a direct adaption of the webcomic scene and there’s no plausible answer to how this took place. He isn’t resisting anything, he’s clearly affected by it giving that he’s being lifted, and Tatsumaki says the only reason she can’t lift him is that he’s too heavy. Saitama just resisting it bc “why not” isn’t the case here and is baseless, this scene being implemented just seems like a correlation to the webcomic.
Both continuities are completely different at this point. Using the wc as a reference simply isn't an option anymore.

You had it coming.

Here's my message to all the Boros stans.
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could, it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply
That I might not last the day
And then you call me
And it's not so bad, it's not so bad
And I want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oh, just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life
Push the door, I'm home at last
And I'm soaking through and through
Then you handed me a towel
And all I see is you
And even if my house falls down now
I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me
And I want to thank you
Oh, just to be with you
And I want to thank you
Oh, just to be with you

You’ve been here enough. You know there is no way to have a conversation cause ziller does not stop talking about boros for one god damn minute.

it’s tiredsome.
I haven’t been active lately, so I missed a lot of things. I do see a lot of Boros talk though.

Since the ban would apply by tomorrow, these are the final hours to talk about Boros in this manner. Use them wisely Ziller.
it’s only the end of discussing Boros scaling above characters, (although it shouldn’t be allowed to ban discussing a character’s scaling to begin with due to staff members’ personal biases but whatever)
We are still allowed to talk about Boros at least

Anyways since there’s 11 hours left of Boros scaling, I’d like to mention that ever since I finished debating Asura about it was planning on making a Boros > Orochi crt with newer arguments
so this topic ban couldn’t have come at a more inconvenient time, but I shall do what I can regardless

Ok, since Boros wank is banned, then its time to start the Geryungashoop wank
Geryuganshoop unfortunately only has at most downscaling from the ship durability, it’s impossible to scale him above tatsumaki due to the statement that the generals would have a minuscule chance of beating orochi while tatsumaki scales like 30 times above orochi

Anyways since there’s 11 hours left of Boros scaling, I’d like to mention that ever since I finished debating Asura about it was planning on making a Boros > Orochi crt with newer arguments
so this topic ban couldn’t have come at a more inconvenient time, but I shall do what I can regardless
I swear, if there's one 'the prophecy' argument, I will wipe OPM from this wiki.

Oh wait, I just noticed something from this chapter idk if anyone’s mentioned it.
It says tats assumed that nobody outside of life or death battles was strong enough to battle her outside of blast. Wouldn’t she scale above Kings myth?

Back